Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Some General Questions
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA Old Gen > GTA 3D > Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
An-225
Well, I have made SOME progress in filtering out what does not count for % on my game save now.

It had nothing to do with trucking, vigilante or freight train missions, as well as both Badlands races and the Lowrider race, so I can cross those off my checklist.

When you have bought EVERY property - in the stat section, does it list the "property budget" as $1039000?
Must you drop off 50 fares in a row to get taxi missions to count towards your percentage?

Does the "corona glitch" prevent the NRG-500 challenge from counting?
Do you need to complete the missions where you must interdict Big Smoke's drugs?
The Croupier suit is sent to your warddrobe AFTER you complete Breaking the Bank at Caligula's, right? Does it also appear there if you had it on a previous save, which was deleted?

And finally (phew! thumbup.gif), what are the EXACT requirements to win Blood Ring? I have EXACTLY 1 minute (or 60 seconds) listed in my stats, and the Bloodring Banger spawns.

Thank you for taking the time to read. happy.gif
Weasel
RE: Taxi

You only have to get all 50 fares in any quantity.

IF you do them all at once from the start you will receive $$ bonus' every 5 or 10 in a row.

Fatten CJ up before you plan to do it all in a row.

§ynch
QUOTE(An-225 @ Apr 15 2008, 02:24 AM) [snapback]1411820[/snapback]
Do you need to complete the missions where you must interdict Big Smoke's drugs?

what are the EXACT requirements to win Blood Ring? I have EXACTLY 1 minute (or 60 seconds) listed in my stats, and the Bloodring Banger spawns.

The drug courier missions - NO.
(Drugs go from SF to LS via Sanchez, Money goes to SF from LS via Patriot)

Store
courier missions - YES. (All 3)

You have passed the Blood Ring.

=========notes==========

Make sure you have learned all 3 gym techniques - they count.

You need to pass BOTH LV Stadium events, not just one of them.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.