Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Tommy Artwork...
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA Old Gen > GTA 3D > Grand Theft Auto: Vice City
Jeff Threat
So i never seen Artwork of Tommy V. Did rockstar not do artwork for him or something?
ConQueSteD
QUOTE(Jeff Threat @ Apr 12 2008, 08:30 PM) [snapback]1410357[/snapback]
So i never seen Artwork of Tommy V. Did rockstar not do artwork for him or something?

I havent seen one of him either.
neko_ceko
O_o me neither
§ynch
QUOTE(Jeff Threat @ Apr 12 2008, 05:30 PM) [snapback]1410357[/snapback]

No 'artwork', very few screensavers, and maybe less than 150 screenshots,
before game release.

I have the 3 trailers, a few screensavers, that's about it from R*.......

Other than that we had to make our own screensots on PC.

killjoy.rujoy?
^ nice shot! ^

A piece of display merchandising that didn't get out to stores
I think I showed you this before... VVV

Tyla

Not a happy looking chap is he happy4.gif
Douche_Bigalow
Hey! Where'd you get that artwork? Did you make that yourself?

OT: Yeah, R* usually doesn't make any artwork for GTA protagonists. If they do, they hardly ever put it on the cover of the games. But, that would be an exception for GTA IV, since R* added an artwork of Niko Bellic on the cover (For the first time).

EDIT: I was actually talking about Tyla's artwork, sorry.
Tyla
It's a magazine scan, and is official R* artwork of Tommy Vercetti, there's a smaller version you can pick as an avatar on the Social Club website. But damn, I wish I could make stuff like that myself blush.gif

There's also a lot of Vice City concept art here which makes for interesting viewing.
neko_ceko
You could see those pictures at http://www.rockstarnorth.com/flashSite/flashPc.html since GTA VC came out
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.