Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Official Site Updated!
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > Important Information > Site News
OptimumPx
That time has come again, and all new stuff to show for it!

Starting out in People & Places we've got new pics of Middle Park and a video for Playboy X

Under Recreation & Entertainment we've got The Men's Room a syndicated men's advice call-in show possibly on WKTT, the Liberty City Hardcore Rock Station, Electrochoc Liberty City's finest modern electro and dance rock station and a video for the Liberty City Gun Club.

And under Goods & Services we've got a teaser site for the Bean Machine Coffee Company, a site for ZiT the service that will allow you to download songs from the game and a site for the law offices of Goldberg, Ligner & Shyster.

But one of the best parts of todays update is that the Multiplayer section has finally been unlocked! This section is giving us new information on Team and Race modes which can also be read about on our own Multiplayer page.

Check it all out now!
CutThatCity
One of my favourite site updates by far smile.gif
nirvanafrik
nice!!! can't wait to play this game online rolleyes.gif
Mattay
Wow. This is an incredible update.

Cops n' Crooks and Turf War look amazing.
1UP
Ha I knew I had to have missed a few screens tongue.gif

Anywho, I like how these screens show how densely populated the city is everywhere.

What are you talking about?
-spyder-
wow, the feature i like is the 'ZiT', when you hear a song you like on the radio, you dial a special number on the in-game mobile and they will send you a text with the artist and song title, and then you can tag songs you like and on the r* social club, you can then buy the songs from amazon
fmmrhx
QUOTE(OptimumPx @ Apr 11 2008, 08:23 PM) [snapback]1409707[/snapback]

I can't wait to do this. Shooting someone, that is. Not falling off a building.
Ophis-
Rockstar sure know how to tease... GIMME GIMME GIMME GTAAAA!
OptimumPx
QUOTE(R4yn3 @ Apr 11 2008, 03:37 PM) [snapback]1409715[/snapback]

Anywho, I like how these screens show how densely populated the city is everywhere.

I loved the Playboy X video for that one reason...Niko is confused as hell. happy.gif
Ophis-
Anyone else notice the "competitive" part to the multiplayer area? Does this mean that they will include ranked games? Has this been announced already?
TechEnthu
Thanks for the news.

Ooo... just found out in the ZiT teaser page. Whiz is not the only mobile service provider in LC. Another one is Badger. I guess.

Hmm.. is that really a service provider's brand? happy.gif

And found more in EGM a while that as we progress through the campaign, our phones get upgraded.

QUOTE(Liquidice @ Apr 12 2008, 04:02 AM) [snapback]1409763[/snapback]
Anyone else notice the "competitive" part to the multiplayer area? Does this mean that they will include ranked games? Has this been announced already?
Yah. It's coming soon. I guess it's those never-before-seen 15 "plus" modes.
FuddMan
Actually I think Badger is the phone provider, Whiz is the wireless internet provider.
DiO
cant wait to murder all those kai chi jerks in middle park.
Jeff Threat
I am so throwing people off roof tops.
TreeFitty
QUOTE(OptimumPx @ Apr 11 2008, 04:56 PM) [snapback]1409761[/snapback]
QUOTE(R4yn3 @ Apr 11 2008, 03:37 PM) [snapback]1409715[/snapback]

I loved the Playboy X video for that one reason...Niko is confused as hell. happy.gif

Playboy X video > Roman video

QUOTE(TechEnthu @ Apr 11 2008, 05:05 PM) [snapback]1409765[/snapback]
Thanks for the news.

Ooo... just found out in the ZiT teaser page. Whiz is not the only mobile service provider in LC. Another one is Badger. I guess.

Hmm.. is that really a service provider's brand? happy.gif

And found more in EGM a while that as we progress through the campaign, our phones get upgraded.

QUOTE(Liquidice @ Apr 12 2008, 04:02 AM) [snapback]1409763[/snapback]
Yah. It's coming soon. I guess it's those never-before-seen 15 "plus" modes.

Still got a little bit more catching up to do . wink.gif
TwoFacedTanner
I think I'll actually feel bad killing Goldberg after reading about him.
Anton
multiplayer looks sweet, also that screenshot of the green Infernus. oooof smile.gif
ezekiel 08
I'll definitely be listening to L.C.H.C and playing Cops n' Crooks and Turf War!
The_Technician
i'm still reading over the new info, but anyone think the gun club is what'll replace ammu-nation?

EDIT: and on the gun video, can you actually go out shooting? that'd be a good activity...and a way to meet a girl?

and there looks to be gang shootouts on there too...

Oh, and Goldberg feeds the homeless...i can;t wait to waste him!

ARGH!AHHHRGH! theres Buskers in the park along with martial arts classes...R* knows how to make their fans drool!
REIDYTHEKING
i CANT WAIT TO JUMP OFF THE HIGHEST POINT IN THE GAME SPLATTER ALL OVER THE PAVEMENT AND WATCH THE SCREEN IN FRONT OF ME SAY WASTED.
neko_ceko
OMG!!!
Wow!!
WOW!
AMAZING!
ZOMG!
Ophis-
QUOTE(REIDYTHEKING @ Apr 12 2008, 09:57 AM) [snapback]1410058[/snapback]
i CANT WAIT TO JUMP OFF THE HIGHEST POINT IN THE GAME SPLATTER ALL OVER THE PAVEMENT AND WATCH THE SCREEN IN FRONT OF ME SAY WASTED.

Dont type in all caps matey. Breaks the rules.
CutThatCity
QUOTE(Liquidice @ Apr 12 2008, 11:26 AM) [snapback]1410070[/snapback]

And looks stupid.
ezekiel 08
QUOTE(CutThatCity @ Apr 12 2008, 09:03 PM) [snapback]1410101[/snapback]
QUOTE(Liquidice @ Apr 12 2008, 11:26 AM) [snapback]1410070[/snapback]

And looks stupid.

And makes me want to jump off the highest point and kill myself!

I didn't know it was against the rules rolleyes.gif . We now I know!
Zen
That first screenshot looks awesome biggrin.gif
WarJohnMac
hi al first posting here, anyone think one of the lawyers looks like robert de niro??
The_Technician
not sure, but the bit where you press 'legal advice' and talk to the lady on the lawyer page is funny as
Icecoldbagey
OMG electro choc! sounds awesome. And Francois K is a DJ in the game! Awesome!
coreyko_2003
Fuck yeah....Liberty City Hardcore happy.gif Nice
grimface1987
The Gun Club video was hilarious! I love these ads for businesses (Irish Pub, Dillitante, Whiz Wireless etc)
TwoFacedTanner
I cannot for the life of me think of the name of that Gorilla Biscuits song they play.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.