Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 99.47% - Yes, Another Topic On This, Help Appreciated!
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA Old Gen > GTA 3D > Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
An-225
Hello everyone, this is my first post here. As the title suggests, I only need that .53% to finish the game.

I have suffered a parental loss over the past year, so forgive me if I am missing something painfully obvious.

I have bought every property (at least, that I can see on the map, there are no two properties that obscure one another on the map are there?).
Finished every gym challenge.
Done the NRG challenge with and without the time glitch, done the Chilliad Challenge, done the BMX challenge, done the Ammunation challenge.

I have finished: the firetruck missions, the paramedic missions (stats say highest level: 12 for both), the Vigilante missions (actually did the Brown Thunder mission only, do I need to do it with a squad car or what not? Stats say, highest level: 15), the pimping missions, the taxi missions (I got about 50 in total, not in a row), and I believe the freight missions (long time since I did it, I think, and I did one stage of it again, each station, I make $300, so I must have finished it already!).

I have also done each courier mission (recently too).
I have finished each streetrace (I have redone Badlands B to see if there would be any percentage increase, no luck? And I did receive the bonus money for finishing each streetrace, should I do Badlands A and Lowrider Race again?)

I think I have finished each Stadium Mission. I have the Bloodring Banger, Dune, Hotring Racer, Monster and I *think* the BF Injection spawning outside each stadium (best times have all been recorded - best time on Bloodring Banger is 1:00 exactly, something wrong there?)

Gold on each school (even though Gold isn't required).

Every tag, horseshoe, snapshot and oyster.
Import/export list done.

Valet done.
Quarry done.
Trucker done (will try one random mission of Trucker to see if that gets me the extra .53).

Burglar done (again, not required).

Glitches done: Para-bike (before getting to 90%) and Vigilante "fast-food destroys criminals" glitch.

No cheats (at least, not that I saved with - it doesn't list cheats done in my Misc. Stats section).

And I *THINK* I have done Breaking the Bank at Caligula's. I couldn't be bothered to wait around for Millie to show up (she isn't there, even at 14:00 through to 18:00, and I don't stalk her), and I have the croupier suit, which you are awarded with on completion of Breaking the Bank at Caligula's, right?

Other things of note: I had a previous save file with both Barbara and Katie as girlfriends on it - which I accidentally deleted.

Help appreciated! thumbup.gif
Psy
Go through this list and compare it with your stats. If you see anything you've missed, complete it and that should get you 100%.

http://gta-sanandreas.com/guides/100percent/index.php
neko_ceko
Umm, you need to rob $10000 in burgler mini-missions, to get some percentages, so it is required. Maybe you didn't done that?
Indy
I remember I got to about >98% of this game complete and my sister deleted the save file. I'm sure you can imagine my reaction.
An-225
Thanks for the help so far.

Psy, thank you for the checklist, but I have gone through it already, and I have done everything. wink.gif

Neko, burglary doesn't count, and I did get to $10000. wink.gif

Right now, I believe the missing percent could rely on any of these things:

Completing Vigilante does not include Brown Thunder - re-do it with a ground vehicle (did it with Rhino, froze when I got to level 18 - will try again, and quit it at 17 this time).
Getting trucking missions to count requires one random mission completed after mission 8.
The Bloodring Banger mission has not gone towards my % due to total time of 1:00 (what are the exact requirements to get Bloodring Banger to go towards total % anyway?)

Finishing the two street races Badlands A and Lowrider Race again.
Getting 50 taxi fares in a row.
Finishing the separate Lowrider meeting.

If someone could analyse the things I have highlighted above, and notify me if one of those objectives must be done, that would be great, thanks. smile.gif
Indy
Vigilante can be completed with the Hunter. That's how I did it.
killjoy.rujoy?
QUOTE(An-225 @ Apr 11 2008, 09:06 AM) [snapback]1409358[/snapback]
I think I have finished each Stadium Mission. I have the Bloodring Banger, Dune, Hotring Racer, Monster and I *think* the BF Injection spawning outside each stadium (best times have all been recorded - best time on Bloodring Banger is 1:00 exactly, something wrong there?)

I wasn't gonna post cuz you sound like you know what your doing, but you realize that the Las Venturas stadium has a different race on Sunday, so you get 4 challenges outta 3 stadii?...your stats will list the 4 stadium challenges.
I've also run into problems, especially when collecting hidden packages, "I think I got that one" usually results in a sequential search again, with a pen and paper. wallbash_red.gif

V these things V will not add to completion %.
Completing Vigilante does not include Brown Thunder - re-do it with a ground vehicle (did it with Rhino, froze when I got to level 18 - will try again, and quit it at 17 this time).
Getting trucking missions to count requires one random mission completed after mission 8.
The Bloodring Banger mission has not gone towards my % due to total time of 1:00 (what are the exact requirements to get Bloodring Banger to go towards total % anyway?)

Finishing the two street races Badlands A and Lowrider Race again.
Getting 50 taxi fares in a row.

I don't think you need to do the lowrider challenge again either.

Also, in your stats what level is shown for the Ammunation Challenge?...perhaps not completed but in your stats?
An-225
Ack, I got the .53%...sorry to waste space on the board, it was so obvious! I KNEW about both LV challenges, and I THOUGHT I had done both, but I tried Dirt Track once, years ago, failed (lol) and thought I had completed it in the end. Thanks Killjoy, my first 100% in any GTA game. smile.gif
§ynch
QUOTE(An-225 @ Apr 16 2008, 10:39 PM) [snapback]1413613[/snapback]
Ack, I got the .53%...sorry to waste space on the board, it was so obvious! I KNEW about both LV challenges, and I THOUGHT I had done both, but I tried Dirt Track once, years ago, failed (lol) and thought I had completed it in the end. Thanks Killjoy, my first 100% in any GTA game. smile.gif

Congratulations!
Remember most stadium events dating back to VC,
leave at least some tiny reminder that you've passed.
Whether it be trophies, or award vehicles (as in the SA stadium events)
killjoy.rujoy?
blush.gif thanks man! I like to help and can use it meself from time to time. It would be great fun to get 100% on the others while waiting for the next installment...and heeerrree it comes...whoop-de-doo whoop-de-doo!
clap.gif thumbup.gif Jumpy.gif
... 9 days,5 hours,1 minute & 04 seconds
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.