Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Is this a common glitch?
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA Old Gen > GTA 3D > Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
el_bubba
Earlier today I was driving around in Los Santos and all the sudden the game started acting weird, like the buildings and everything would dissapear and come back really fast and the road would be invisible, but it would happen differently each time. Like sometimes maybe only the lamposts would go away and sometimes everything would. Also the road changed texture and looked really smooth and turned blue. It went on and off for a few minutes.
ConQueSteD
common
GTA ShutDown
QUOTE(I2un N Gun @ Apr 11 2008, 03:22 AM) [snapback]1409267[/snapback]
common

Were you driving really fast anywere?

ike from one place to another if so then the Textures probally had to load and you were there during that
ConQueSteD
QUOTE(Niko vs Claude @ Apr 12 2008, 02:13 AM) [snapback]1410006[/snapback]
QUOTE(I2un N Gun @ Apr 11 2008, 03:22 AM) [snapback]1409267[/snapback]
common

Were you driving really fast anywere?

ike from one place to another if so then the Textures probally had to load and you were there during that

either way it still is common i got it alot on VC driving through certain areas and i know its not my disk i treat it like a piece of art that it is
Ulster_Niko
Yeah that happens the odd time, doesn't damage the overall experience though.
OG_claude
used to happen to my SA too, but only after like 2 years of playing it and putting in a plethora of cheat codes.
mjw911
thats happened to me before. my disk was scratched.
Lions473
Cheat codes are probable the reason. My SA is all fucked up, the roads are blue when I'm driving fast, helicopters crash all the time, there are banshees allover (car) I'm not sure if this is common or not though.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.