Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: An odd request to make.
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > Important Information > Website & Forum Discussion
Kuwongain
Well, I notice I've yet to be banned so unless there is still an ongoing debate, I'd like to request the following. Considering if I'm allowed to stay on the forums, would I be allowed to have access to my original account again or not? I ask as it seems pointless to be back with this second account when I could use my original one.
jdid112
QUOTE(Kuwongain @ Apr 6 2008, 06:20 PM) [snapback]1406504[/snapback]
Well, I notice I've yet to be banned so unless there is still an ongoing debate, I'd like to request the following. Considering if I'm allowed to stay on the forums, would I be allowed to have access to my original account again or not? I ask as it seems pointless to be back with this second account when I could use my original one.

Why were you banned? I wasn't here the last couple days...
FuddMan
I unbanned your original account. I've also left a little message in your warn logs...but don't expect anything special.
asthenia
So the original Kuwong account is back? And you did it Duff?

Nice one. (No sarcasm)
Kuwongain
Thank you very much Duff, I offer my deepest gratitude!
asthenia
Sign into it then. doh (12).gif
Kuwongain
Problems with password. I forgot it, accidentally locked myself out for a few minutes. Got a new password generated, now its telling me its -1223 minutes. i'l just wait a bit.
FuddMan
You can PM me a temporary password which you can change when you sign in if you like.
Kuwong
Got it sorted now, Thanks alot Duffman. smile.gif Though I have no access to any general forums outside site news, forum problems, GTA 4 and other games. Is this intentional or just a mistake?
FuddMan
Should be fixed now. Whoever banned you decided to change everything in your admin profile to banned instead of just your group =/
Kuwong
Huh. How strange, well thanks again Duff. Glad you agreed to sort this out for me. smile.gif
FuddMan
Fixed.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.