Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Is 23 days enough time to enjoy San Andreas?
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA Old Gen > GTA 3D > Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
el_bubba
Tomorrow I was going to go reserve GTA IV and buy San Andreas, would I have enough time to enjoy it before GTA IV comes out?
Medic!
If you've never played San Andreas before, I would say no, it isn't enough time to fully enjoy the game. You'll certainly have enough time to get to 100%, but in my opinion there are just too many things to experience in San Andreas, and you don't want to rush it. If you're getting SA for the PC you'll probably want to try out some mods as well. Still, you may want to pick up SA to get yourself "in the mood" for IV when it comes out...
asthenia
No, it isn't, but buy it anyway, it'll take away the hype from IV for a while and then on the day before you'll be itching to get IV like a motherfucker.

::EDIT:: And it's a fucking damn good game.
Klmby15
QUOTE(el_bubba @ Apr 5 2008, 01:30 PM) [snapback]1405811[/snapback]
Tomorrow I was going to go reserve GTA IV and buy San Andreas, would I have enough time to enjoy it before GTA IV comes out?

Nope sorry, however, it will take some of the excitment for GTA IV for a while lol,
but if your like me, and have been waiting for GTA IV for ever! then it wont
Albo
Its still good to kill time so I would say get it.
The_Technician
I'd say no...

because you'd gte used to the camera angles, the controls and the feel of SA, so when GTAIV comes out you'll have to readjust to the new things.

thats why i'm not playing any GTA's till IV comes out...and im not playing any videogames in the week before release...just so i can be focused on it wink.gif
HB~Sauce
Probably not, you could probably finish the story if you play a couple of hours a day.

But I would still pick it up, great game.
The_Technician
Wait...i just noticed that 'ElBubba' started this topic...does that mean after a 13 page topic and constant flaming by other forum members he was allowed to get the game?

well done chap!
el_bubba
QUOTE(The_Technician @ Apr 6 2008, 06:42 AM) [snapback]1406265[/snapback]
Wait...i just noticed that 'ElBubba' started this topic...does that mean after a 13 page topic and constant flaming by other forum members he was allowed to get the game?

well done chap!

Yes haha. I was able to convince them and not have to go behind their back to get it.
Phusion
Yay for you ElBubba!

Get the game and just play the storyline through, should be fun enough, XD.png
el_bubba
QUOTE(Phusion @ Apr 6 2008, 01:43 PM) [snapback]1406341[/snapback]
Yay for you ElBubba!

Get the game and just play the storyline through, should be fun enough, XD.png

I can get it for under $10 at FYE if I trade in Halo, so I don't see any reason not to.
asthenia
Just noticed that...

Well done bub.
el_bubba
I bought it, and I'm a bit overwhelmed (in a good way) . There is just soooo much space to explore and I'm still only in Los Santos.
HB~Sauce
QUOTE(el_bubba @ Apr 6 2008, 04:06 PM) [snapback]1406499[/snapback]
I bought it, and I'm a bit overwhelmed (in a good way) . There is just soooo much space to explore and I'm still only in Los Santos.

I know how you feel, I got sidetracked on my first go around with SA.

Good to see you got your hands on it.
bobs99
too everyone who says he could easily get 100% in 23 days etc, dont forget this is his first playthrough, i know players who took longer than that to complete the main storymode, so i would say enjoy it as much as you can, but theres no way you will experiance it all!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.