Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Stowaway
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA Old Gen > GTA 3D > Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
Ebenezer
I am playing GTA San Andreas in my own PC.I can't complete the mission namely Stowaway.How can I get into the Plane in the mission Stowaway,please tell me the controls of PC to speed up the vechicle's speed.
Marneyo Juano
you press and hold the W key to speed up, A to move left D to move right, that's about all you have to know, google for some guide for the mission, because many people had problems with this specific mission and worked out a couple of good ways to pass it.
Ebenezer
I know controls,but they are not enough to complete this mission
Weasel
Get the mini-gun from the railroad bridge pier in SF. blast the plane and anyone that gets in your way.
Then take your time riding up the ramp.
After the plane blows up on the ground... If the Plane disappears... it's still there, invisible.

Every game element IS playable. It is just your ability with the controls available that make the difference.
I always suggest that a USB GamePad (12 button minimum) be used, as the game is designed for it.
If you already have a console game then you can get an Adapter Cable to allow its controller's use.

Some people claim they never have trouble with missions. Me I spent 4 hours a day for two weeks trying to pass one mission.
After the third time playing the game it's much easier.
Don't try too hard, relax, it is only a game.
asthenia
QUOTE(Ebenezer @ Apr 5 2008, 07:52 AM) [snapback]1405737[/snapback]
I know controls,but they are not enough to complete this mission

You must be joking.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.