Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: grand theft auto glitches!!!!!
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA Old Gen > GTA 3D > Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
mjw911
i am a hardcore gta fan just like many gamers here in america. but i dont know if this happends to me or other people as well. 3 time i have tried to beat a gta game and get the 100% completion, but for some reason, i cant get the 100%. i played vice city:98% done san andreas: 96.21% liberty city stories: 99% i checked everything and i cant get them to 100% done. does this happen to u??
§ynch
QUOTE(mjw911 @ Apr 1 2008, 07:17 PM) [snapback]1404394[/snapback]
i am a hardcore gta fan just like many gamers here in america. but i dont know if this happends to me or other people as well. 3 time i have tried to beat a gta game and get the 100% completion, but for some reason, i cant get the 100%. i played vice city:98% done san andreas: 96.21% liberty city stories: 99% i checked everything and i cant get them to 100% done. does this happen to u??

Never. You're missing something.
Or cheating, which will effect VC for sure.

I've gotten 100% on every GTA game since GTA:III,
most of which, multiple times.
The_Technician
have you checked EVERY single stat?

otherwise, you cheated...
Weasel
If you're really hard up for 100%
you might search google for the GTA:SA sama program.
It will allow you to search for completion data in the game.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.