Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Management Issues Glitch Help ?
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA Old Gen > GTA 3D > Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
Albo
Hey everyone for some reaosn I'm having some problems with my SA but
I'm on the mission where you have to kill some guys manager and I know Im supose to car jack
someone and thers supose to be a red blimp on the mini map but theres nothing and when I get to the burger shot
by Vinewood theres no car or arrow. I've tried this on two different save files does anyone have any suggestions ?
Weasel
QUOTE(GoldWires @ Apr 1 2008, 09:14 PM) [snapback]1404363[/snapback]
Hey, I'm on the mission where you have to kill some guys manager and I know Im supose to car jack
someone and thers supose to be a red blimp on the mini map but theres nothing and when I get to the burger shot
by Vinewood theres no car or arrow. I've tried this on two different save files does anyone have any suggestions ?

This is One of Two missions where you will receive a call on the cell phone while driving. You should have received the call while driving unless you clicked through it.
mission: [spoiler]
1. You get the info from OGLoc at the burger shop.
2. While driving to the location you will get a Call from OG saying the limo has left the restaurant and is heading to the rendovous with the other drivers.
3. You are supposed to Intercept the car and jack it (follow the blip on the Radar, lower left of screen.)
4. Block the car and pull the driver out. or wait until he gets out to yell at CJ.
5. Take the car, don't damage it or you will have to go to the 'paint n spray to fix it.'
6. Drive it to the rendvous point where a Red Halo will appear.
7. Follow instructions in upper left of screen to destination. [/spoiler]

Option in mission:[spoiler]
Drive to any cliff and off of it to water. You don't have to finish the mission at the indicated place at the end of the pier.
[/spoiler]
Albo
QUOTE(Weasel @ Apr 2 2008, 06:39 AM) [snapback]1404476[/snapback]
QUOTE(GoldWires @ Apr 1 2008, 09:14 PM) [snapback]1404363[/snapback]
Hey, I'm on the mission where you have to kill some guys manager and I know Im supose to car jack

This is One of Two missions where you will receive a call on the cell phone while driving. You should have received the call while driving unless you clicked through it.
mission: [spoiler]
1. You get the info from OGLoc at the burger shop.
2. While driving to the location you will get a Call from OG saying the limo has left the restaurant and is heading to the rendovous with the other drivers.
3. You are supposed to Intercept the car and jack it (follow the blip on the Radar, lower left of screen.)
4. Block the car and pull the driver out. or wait until he gets out to yell at CJ.
5. Take the car, don't damage it or you will have to go to the 'paint n spray to fix it.'
6. Drive it to the rendvous point where a Red Halo will appear.
7. Follow instructions in upper left of screen to destination. [/spoiler]

Option in mission:[spoiler]
Drive to any cliff and off of it to water. You don't have to finish the mission at the indicated place at the end of the pier.
[/spoiler]

Thanks for the tip Weasel but the thing is I watched a video and theres a red blimp on the mini hud
and there isn't one on mine. Another thing I don't get a phone call from Loc. :S

edit: It works now I had to re-install my game but thanks for the tip !
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.