Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Great Britain
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > General > Political & World Issues
Pages: 1, 2, 3
J-Mi
Is it really that great anymore?? Don't get me wrong I'm proud to be british, but my pride is a lot different to the pride our lads had back in 1945 coming back off the boats from the war and then parading through our GREAT british streets all smiles and waving union jacks. This country has seriously gone to shit and most of us do the typically british thing and keep our mouths shut and get on with it. This isn't a democratic country anymore. Our way of life has changed to accomodate the views, morals and beliefs of foreign cultures, whether they've come into our country illegally or not. We get told we can't display St. Georges flags in certain parts of the country, our squaddies can't walk down a british street wearing a british uniform, our doctors can't even eat dinner at their desks anymore incase someone fasting walks in and sees them... oh deary me. Has everybody forgotten the bradford riots? Do they not think that eventually we'll break and it'll happen again on a much larger scale? I don't know personally. But it's not just these issues that irritate me, it's things like the cost of everything going up by like 25% every 6 months, not being able to smoke in an empty bus shelter (for fucks sake), constantly being watched 24/7, H&S to bollocks up and slow down everything and I mean everything. I could go on... for quite a while too. Maybe I'm tired but what does everyone else think? I'd just like to know where my taxes are really going.
Pieface
QUOTE(J-Mi @ Mar 31 2008, 11:58 PM) [snapback]1403869[/snapback]
Is it really that great anymore?? Don't get me wrong I'm proud to be british, but my pride is a lot different to the pride our lads had back in 1945 coming back off the boats from the war and then parading through our GREAT british streets all smiles and waving union jacks. This country has seriously gone to shit and most of us do the typically british thing and keep our mouths shut and get on with it. This isn't a democratic country anymore. Our way of life has changed to accomodate the views, morals and beliefs of foreign cultures, whether they've come into our country illegally or not. We get told we can't display St. Georges flags in certain parts of the country, our squaddies can't walk down a british street wearing a british uniform, our doctors can't even eat dinner at their desks anymore incase someone fasting walks in and sees them... oh deary me. Has everybody forgotten the bradford riots? Do they not think that eventually we'll break and it'll happen again on a much larger scale? I don't know personally. But it's not just these issues that irritate me, it's things like the cost of everything going up by like 25% every 6 months, not being able to smoke in an empty bus shelter (for fucks sake), constantly being watched 24/7, H&S to bollocks up and slow down everything and I mean everything. I could go on... for quite a while too. Maybe I'm tired but what does everyone else think? I'd just like to know where my taxes are really going.

If it was great I wouldn't be leaving ASAP away from this place, with gone over-culturized and its us (White Caucasion) Who now get the back end of everything, Im moving to America after Uni, just because Uni is alot cheaper here.
J-Mi
QUOTE(Pieface @ Apr 1 2008, 02:02 AM) [snapback]1403873[/snapback]
QUOTE(J-Mi @ Mar 31 2008, 11:58 PM) [snapback]1403869[/snapback]

If it was great I wouldn't be leaving ASAP away from this place, with gone over-culturized and its us (White Caucasion) Who now get the back end of everything, Im moving to America after Uni, just because Uni is alot cheaper here.

Yea, I'm thinking of moving to Poland, there can't be anyone there now.
psychÝ

Indeed, rip it for all its got and then leave, not so great at all. rolleyes.gif

I would say it is pretty great considering it has the 6th largest economy in the world.
new major on the block
The funny thing is everything that is happening across the atlantic in G.B. is slowly happening over here in the great US of A. We brothers in arms will soon be strangers in our own land too, give it 20 more years or so. The fall of the civilized world is at hand, what can you do?
Un-Amurikan Bastage
Meh. I'm going to leave the U.S. some day, but moreso just to live somewhere else than because this country is shit. I do have issues with all of this country's problems, but I'm going somewhere else because I want to live in another country (at least for a while). What country I move to depends on what its systems are and whether or not my English and schleckte Deutsch will take me very far. However, I may find that this country sucks more than I think it does and never come back O.o
tropo
same as australia. we have always been following britain (afterall they are the mother country), but now our culture has become americanised. not that there is anything wrong with that, its just a totally different way of life to what we are all used to. we havent had time to adapt, it sort of popped up overnight.

with our previous prime minister (john coward, i mean howard), america would ask us to jump and we'd say how high. now we have kevin rudd and finally our country has some balls with our troops destined to leave iraq.

its just a case of the world changing too fast for the inhabitants to keep up.
gingergenius
QUOTE(new major on the block @ Apr 1 2008, 04:58 AM) [snapback]1403909[/snapback]
The funny thing is everything that is happening across the atlantic in G.B. is slowly happening over here in the great US of A. We brothers in arms will soon be strangers in our own land too, give it 20 more years or so. The fall of the civilized world is at hand, what can you do?

Haha unless you're native american then you're getting what you deserve. A whole wave of immigrants come into america, take the locals' land and oppress them? that's not mexicans, thats whites 250 years ago.

J-mi, quit spouting all this anti-immigration shit, look at the facts. So-called British Nationalism has never taken off outside England. The English themselves were immigrants to this country when the Germanic invaders came over 1500 years ago. Look at the real indigenous nationalist movements, ie. in Wales, and they're all for the protection of their own local culture rather than claiming that there is, as you imply, an accepted British culture.

You seem to come from a white working class viewpoint; and fair enough I'd agree in some respects there are cases of 'political correctness gone mad'. I'll just let someone else finish my argument. Listen to this from 4 minutes in
Skinny†
QUOTE(Pieface @ Apr 1 2008, 12:02 PM) [snapback]1403873[/snapback]

Stuff the US, come to Aus, we'll go bowling.

QUOTE(psychÝ)
I would say it is pretty great considering it has the 6th largest economy in the world.

He's not alking about the money, he's talking about the laws and government policies changing to meet the needs of imigrants.
Mekstizzle
No other country is as PC and Liberal as this place. It's seriously lame imo... I mean shit, I would think that even I'm a pretty liberal person myself, but this country has gone over the top.

The fact that they do stupid shit like banning so many things, and banning alot of "heritage" things only causes more friction between white people and the rest. So the stupid government doesn't understand that they're not helping by doing stupid shit like this.
BIG FUCKING SPIDER
QUOTE(gingergenius @ Apr 1 2008, 08:53 AM) [snapback]1403957[/snapback]
QUOTE(new major on the block @ Apr 1 2008, 04:58 AM) [snapback]1403909[/snapback]

J-mi, quit spouting all this anti-immigration shit, look at the facts. So-called British Nationalism has never taken off outside England. The English themselves were immigrants to this country when the Germanic invaders came over 1500 years ago. Look at the real indigenous nationalist movements, ie. in Wales, and they're all for the protection of their own local culture rather than claiming that there is, as you imply, an accepted British culture.

The difference is though when the Anglos, Jutes, Saxons, Vikings, Irish, Normans and the Celts came they built England up from nothing, and also to the fact they have been here 1000+ years, surely that means something? This Island can only sustain so much Population, I mean a recent study found that 30 Million is the optimum Population for Britain.

J-Mi, I agree this country has gone down the shitpan, especially regarding respect and Crime.
AfonsoAlves
It just goes to show that all these niggly little rules and laws that are being fed out are slowly turning this country into pc world. We'll never be a great country again, no-one has the balls to stand up for the silent majority.

What does it mean to be white working class in "great" britain nowadays?

And actually, anybody think that it is now actually the english who are being taken for a ride ?. For example Every week in the news there are stories about the scots and welsh getting cheaper prescriptions http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/7323062.stm
Ulster_Niko
I agree that Britain has gone significantly downhill in recent times, but so has the world. We now live in an era of ridiculous political correctness and government red tape that even disagreeing with immigration, which is one of the reasons Britain is going downhill, for example has you labelled as a right wing fascist. A bit of fucking realism wouldn't do that government a bit of harm, do they really think they can make such a multicultural, economically trodden upon, society work? There needs to be a bit of real political manoevering rather than the modern pussyfooting bullshit they get up to.
Mekstizzle
Most of the people causing shit are little white teens being anti-social chavs. They heavily outnumber the number of black people/black chavs who commit crimes, or the number of muslims who blow things up, or the number of immigrants doing bad things. Imo.

So, it's not an immigrant problem. It's the fact that there's no respect these days, and nobody is allowed to punish kids. So they grow up knowing they can do whatever they want with no consequences, it's almost anarchsim
J-Mi
QUOTE(gingergenius @ Apr 1 2008, 08:53 AM) [snapback]1403957[/snapback]

Haha unless you're native american then you're getting what you deserve. A whole wave of immigrants come into america, take the locals' land and oppress them? that's not mexicans, thats whites 250 years ago.

You seem to come from a white working class viewpoint; and fair enough I'd agree in some respects there are cases of 'political correctness gone mad'. I'll just let someone else finish my argument. Listen to this from 4 minutes in

Nobody cares about what happened in the past, I was never part of it and never lived in it. I'm no where near being anti-immigration, you obviousley misunderstood. I'm quite happy for people to take refuge or seek work in our country, but when these people start sponging and whining on about our culture, beliefs and what not that takes the piss. It's like me going next door and saying 'right, I don't like that wallpaper, don't like this programme i'll turn it over, don't like your curtains'... I think u get the point. They really have no say in what we do think or believe, at all! I think they only have a right to what they came here to do, work or flee some war torn country. Im not a nazi or anything like that, I just love my country... or the heart and soul of this country.
Mekstizzle
Well I'd say it's the natives that are destroying this country don't you think? I mean. Seeing as white kids are doing most of the damage seeing as like, 50% of them at least are Chav cock monglers, and how it's white politicians who are making all these silly rules banning flags etc..

I'm just saying what I see. We need someone with some balls and common sense, that's all.

Other countries laugh at the shit we do here. It's shameful tbh, you're right.
Austin
QUOTE(Mekington @ Apr 1 2008, 08:41 PM) [snapback]1404167[/snapback]
Well I'd say it's the natives that are destroying this country don't you think? I mean. Seeing as white kids are doing most of the damage seeing as like, 50% of them at least are Chav cock monglers, and how it's white politicians who are making all these silly rules banning flags etc..

I'm just saying what I see. We need someone with some balls and common sense, that's all.

Other countries laugh at the shit we do here. It's shameful tbh, you're right.

You think 50% of white kids are chavs?
Mekstizzle
If I was to put a number on it, I'd go as far as saying the majority of kids these days are chavs. Especially around these parts. Now white people are the majority here (duh), so yeah, most of them are chavs...

Face it, that's what it is. Nobody can control their fuckin kids anymore.

"He's just havin fun" - the parents say...

Fuck off you council shites...
Austin
I'm not sure how you're defining chav.. in my view chavs are those council estate retards in tacky fake designer gear with baseball caps and go around acting fucktards and intimidating people. But they're definitely a small minority compared to most white children.
psychÝ
QUOTE(Austin @ Apr 2 2008, 05:23 PM) [snapback]1404567[/snapback]
I'm not sure how you're defining chav.. in my view chavs are those council estate retards in tacky fake designer gear with baseball caps and go around acting fucktards and intimidating people. But they're definitely a small minority compared to most white children.

I would say in certain areas of the country *cough* Manchester *cough* they are closer to a large minority, if not a majority in certain specific areas in the country.

However I will agree with you they are a small minority in terms of the whole of the UK, but depending on where you live you will get a bias view of society.
Sharpie Fetish
Britain is shit now

i always have hated living here though much rather live in Canada
Austin
Feel free to leave any time you see fit.
Sharpie Fetish
I would too bad im 14 The reason id hate to live here is mainly because i live in chav central , Bradford
Austin
Not every where's like Bradford you know..
Mekstizzle
Bradford is like East London. All the Muslims are crazy people bordering on suicide bombers, all the white people are chav dick heads and the black people are both!

Ok not all but most
Thrilla in Manila
I hate black people who try to be hard and shit and expect folks to believe them because they are black.

Also, U.S.A.>
Samurai_tbag
QUOTE(psychÝ @ Apr 1 2008, 02:48 AM) [snapback]1403891[/snapback]
Indeed, rip it for all its got and then leave, not so great at all. :rolleyes:

5th Actually.

Also, London is the economic city of the world.

Don't forget that Britain is built on tradition and history, the British Empire was the biggest empire on earth, and had great influence over how things work in the world now.
psychÝ
QUOTE(Samurai_tbag @ Apr 2 2008, 10:17 PM) [snapback]1404717[/snapback]
Indeed, rip it for all its got and then leave, not so great at all. rolleyes.gif

5th Actually.
No it isn't, I thought it was 4th go look it up.

The_Technician
QUOTE(J-Mi @ Apr 1 2008, 11:58 AM) [snapback]1403869[/snapback]

the political state of Britain is in shambles. Gordon Brown isn't making things any better, and the amount of sensitivity that the government holds today wouldn't have been acceptable 200 years ago. if the British empire had not took australia from the aboriginies, the americas from the indians, if they hadn't invaded india...the world would not be what it is today. Britain has been overrun by foreigners (and that is not a bad thing neccesarily, as cultral diversity is good) who demand to be trated as british and who want to change and play OUR laws.

Due to family troubles, mum brought me and my brother to australia when i was 9, but there is not a day i don't think about going back. as soon as i finish school next year i am heading home to become a rifleman in the British infantry. in the army i hope to find others who are as devoted to britain as me, and it's people like that who will bring the country back.

it may not happen in 10 years, 50 years or even 100 years, but one day Britain will be great again.
Sharpie Fetish
I remember the bradford riots Didnt go into the town centre for months because of it The asians Went round in groups and beat any whites they saw theres a video on youtube of them beating the fuck out of a white then one lowly bastard stabs him
Ulster_Niko
QUOTE(The_Technician @ Apr 3 2008, 03:59 AM) [snapback]1404802[/snapback]
QUOTE(J-Mi @ Apr 1 2008, 11:58 AM) [snapback]1403869[/snapback]

the political state of Britain is in shambles. Gordon Brown isn't making things any better, and the amount of sensitivity that the government holds today wouldn't have been acceptable 200 years ago. if the British empire had not took australia from the aboriginies, the americas from the indians, if they hadn't invaded india...the world would not be what it is today. Britain has been overrun by foreigners (and that is not a bad thing neccesarily, as cultral diversity is good) who demand to be trated as british and who want to change and play OUR laws.

Due to family troubles, mum brought me and my brother to australia when i was 9, but there is not a day i don't think about going back. as soon as i finish school next year i am heading home to become a rifleman in the British infantry. in the army i hope to find others who are as devoted to britain as me, and it's people like that who will bring the country back.

it may not happen in 10 years, 50 years or even 100 years, but one day Britain will be great again.

Hear hear! It annoys me the way, in modern times, there is so much opposition to Britain and their conduct in the past. Even the national media ran an almost apologetic news story recently about slavery in Britain many years ago. Whilst it's obvious that slavery is wrong, back in those times it is one of the things which made Britain the most powerful country in the world. Britain, as you said, made many other nations in the world what they are today; before being thanklessly fucked off. Look at the poverty and strife in Africa, for example. I often think that had parts of it remained in the Empire, it would be much better off. People may whinge that Britain was nothing other than a power hungry, oppressive nation: but some negative actions are required to make a great nation. Imagine how weak Britain would be if it worried about some major issues of today back then whenever it was cementing its greatness.
Don Leone
On the bright side, we're richer and live longer than ever before, and gta certainly wasn't around in the 1940's!
Bain
QUOTE(Pieface @ Mar 31 2008, 08:02 PM) [snapback]1403873[/snapback]

Fuck yeah! We stole another one!

QUOTE(J-Mi @ Mar 31 2008, 08:12 PM) [snapback]1403878[/snapback]
Yea, I'm thinking of moving to Poland, there can't be anyone there now.

????
Mekstizzle
Bain, its cos all the poles are here, they tuk r jaabz
The_Technician
Just around the corner from my grandparents in Redditch, there is a Polish pub where it is frowned upon for a non-polish person (eg-British person) to enter. fucked.up.

QUOTE(Don Leone @ Apr 4 2008, 01:05 AM) [snapback]1404913[/snapback]
On the bright side, we're richer and live longer than ever before, and gta certainly wasn't around in the 1940's!

because back in the day Winston Churchill would have come and smacked the Aussie OFLC director in the teeth for being the only company in the world to censor GTA IV.

Fucking Australians...now i have to gte mine from NZ
Flism
QUOTE(Mekington @ Apr 1 2008, 06:16 PM) [snapback]1404092[/snapback]
It's the fact that there's no respect these days, and nobody is allowed to punish kids. So they grow up knowing they can do whatever they want with no consequences, it's almost anarchsim

I totally agree that there isn't enough respect, and it works both ways. Children should respect their elders and adults should respect children's intelligence and their right to be individuals.

I LOVE this country, it's tiny as fuck and yet it has practically the strongest currency in the world. I mean seriously think of another country and think if you would actually want to live there day in day out doing the job you do now? Okay those of you with great jobs would be fine but I'm on £20,000 a year and if I lived in certain countries I wouldn't be able to survive...though saying that what I do dislike about this country are house prices, friggin shows like "Location, Location, Location" have driven house prices so high I'd be lucky to afford a flat, it's only cus I'm getting a deposit from my family that I can buy a house!

Also I will agree that whilst integrating culture is essential it shouldn't be one rule for them and another for us, I would never, EVER in a million years move to another country and not even bother to learn the language, it is so disrespectful it is untrue. Even if I go somewhere for two weeks I learn to say "Please" & "Thank you" - and as a women I hate when certain cultures think they can treat me like a 2nd class citizen in my own country just because of my sex!

Basically if you hate this country, fuck off and if you love it show a little respect and take part in it's development. Vote, join your local council, join in with recycling and keep the streets clean - there's no point bitching unless your helping to solve the problems.
Hardcore Ottoman
"If you're not part of the solution, you are the problem..."

My US History professor tells me this often and I always forgot who she was quoting... anyways, she's an active little lady. Truly smart as well.
The_Technician
the best part of being british is that you're not french.

to any french members of the forum...you may be nice people, but we'll always have that divide between us.

if only real patriots could take the reigns of Britain, then we would become great again. the PM isn't even English...he's Scottish!

it's only a year and a half till i can join the British infantry though...
Mekstizzle
QUOTE(The_Technician @ Apr 5 2008, 03:23 AM) [snapback]1405700[/snapback]
if only real patriots could take the reigns of Britain, then we would become great again. the PM isn't even English...he's Scottish!

Which, last time I checked. Was a member of the UK and considered "British"

Not saying I approve of Brown, and I'm a person that personally wants the UK to split up because it would benefit England more as we'd stop subsidizing Scotland so much. I'm just saying that he's PM of the UK and not England
Skinny†
QUOTE(The_Technician @ Apr 5 2008, 01:23 PM) [snapback]1405700[/snapback]

...Scotland is part of britan, you don't have to be english to be a prime misnister. He's as british as you are.
Pieface
QUOTE(Skinny. @ Apr 5 2008, 01:43 PM) [snapback]1405834[/snapback]

...Scotland is part of britan, you don't have to be english to be a prime misnister. He's as british as you are.

Yes, but they get their own laws, and get many, MANY benefits that we don't, but we pay for, prime example University. We have to pay for our university fee's but Scotland get it for free, and who are the ones paying for all that? The English.
Fran
QUOTE(Pieface @ Apr 5 2008, 06:28 PM) [snapback]1405902[/snapback]

Yes, but they get their own laws, and get many, MANY benefits that we don't, but we pay for, prime example University. We have to pay for our university fee's but Scotland get it for free, and who are the ones paying for all that? The English.

yeah that is annoying, i mean i would love to go to uni but i just don't want the debt afterwards

The_Technician
QUOTE(Mekingtons @ Apr 5 2008, 09:16 PM) [snapback]1405779[/snapback]

Which, last time I checked. Was a member of the UK and considered "British"

Not saying I approve of Brown, and I'm a person that personally wants the UK to split up because it would benefit England more as we'd stop subsidizing Scotland so much. I'm just saying that he's PM of the UK and not England

yeah but he's a knob...nuff said.
i prefered Tony Blair...last i heard Brown was Taking funding away from the military...

QUOTE(Pieface @ Apr 6 2008, 03:28 AM) [snapback]1405902[/snapback]

and last time i checked...Scotland wasn't overrun with immigrants
but i havent been in years so i don't know what its like now
Austin

to any french members of the forum...you may be nice people, but we'll always have that divide between us.

People like you give us a bad name.
Screw Loose
QUOTE(gingergenius @ Apr 1 2008, 07:53 AM) [snapback]1403957[/snapback]

That had to be the truest statement ever...
The_Technician
QUOTE(Austin @ Apr 6 2008, 07:06 PM) [snapback]1406289[/snapback]

what? and the thousands of immigrants who flock to Britain each year (many illigally) don't? i have nothing against any packies, blacks, asians, muslims, or anyone who respects the rights of another country, but when a poll in a newspaper says that 45% of muslims in britain say shari law (the law that degrades women and has a lot of capital punishment) should be imposed in Britain, i say 45% of Muslims can fuck off.

when a white person goes to a muslim country, 99% of the time they respect the culture of that country and just go with the flow. but there are millions of foreigners who demand power in Britain, and they treat the country like garbage. everything anyone says in Britain gets blown out of proportion, and while respect for others is good, it shows a complete breakdown of the system when people get up in arms over small things such as 'coon' (which is also the name of a cheese brand in australia) or 'wog'. if these people want to come to OUR country, i would like it if they respected OUR laws.

I don't know what it's like in Derbyshire where you are, but i was born and raised in Birmingham, where it is estimated that by 2020 white people will be a minoroty. And that fucking disgusts me. Don't get me wrong, i like different people and the things they have created. i like Mexican food. i listen to a fair bit of Rap music from both black americans, but also europeans. i like visiting countries...but when i do, i respect the country i am in.

Saying people like me 'give you a bad name' is senseless, as if there were not people with my way of thinking, not only Britain, but the world would be far behind what we are today. When slavery was rife in the 1800's, and Britain was a supreme power, things got done. our armies were unstoppable. we had a huge workforce. we colonised much of the known world. we had the industrial revolution.

Be proud to be British and harden the fuck up. backing down to foreigners demanding more rights that you in your own country will get you nowhere, and i sincerly hope that you never get to a position of power within Britain. By letting these foreingers into the country, we tried to have racial equality, but it blatantly didn't work.

EDIT: and 'Austin', i just had a look at your profile, and you posted a topic about how the British Government has banned the nursery rhyme '3 little pigs'. How the fuck can you stand there and critise me for a way of thinking, when this is happening on your doorstep. this is exactly what i'm talking about, too much political sensitivity...the British parliament should be thrown out of the country like the rest of the people who dare change our ways. what about 'Ba Ba Black sheep'? i'll bet you any money thats gone, or soon to go as well. The state of Foregin affairs in Britain is fucking disgusting, and i for one really do think it should be changed.
Ophis-
QUOTE(The_Technician @ Apr 9 2008, 06:47 AM) [snapback]1407809[/snapback]

what? and the thousands of immigrants who flock to Britain each year (many illigally) don't? i have nothing against any packies, blacks, asians, muslims, or anyone who respects the rights of another country, but when a poll in a newspaper says that 45% of muslims in britain say shari law (the law that degrades women and has a lot of capital punishment) should be imposed in Britain, i say 45% of Muslims can fuck off.

when a white person goes to a muslim country, 99% of the time they respect the culture of that country and just go with the flow. but there are millions of foreigners who demand power in Britain, and they treat the country like garbage. everything anyone says in Britain gets blown out of proportion, and while respect for others is good, it shows a complete breakdown of the system when people get up in arms over small things such as 'coon' (which is also the name of a cheese brand in australia) or 'wog'. if these people want to come to OUR country, i would like it if they respected OUR laws.

I don't know what it's like in Derbyshire where you are, but i was born and raised in Birmingham, where it is estimated that by 2020 white people will be a minoroty. And that fucking disgusts me. Don't get me wrong, i like different people and the things they have created. i like Mexican food. i listen to a fair bit of Rap music from both black americans, but also europeans. i like visiting countries...but when i do, i respect the country i am in.

Saying people like me 'give you a bad name' is senseless, as if there were not people with my way of thinking, not only Britain, but the world would be far behind what we are today. When slavery was rife in the 1800's, and Britain was a supreme power, things got done. our armies were unstoppable. we had a huge workforce. we colonised much of the known world. we had the industrial revolution.

Be proud to be British and harden the fuck up. backing down to foreigners demanding more rights that you in your own country will get you nowhere, and i sincerly hope that you never get to a position of power within Britain. By letting these foreingers into the country, we tried to have racial equality, but it blatantly didn't work.

EDIT: and 'Austin', i just had a look at your profile, and you posted a topic about how the British Government has banned the nursery rhyme '3 little pigs'. How the fuck can you stand there and critise me for a way of thinking, when this is happening on your doorstep. this is exactly what i'm talking about, too much political sensitivity...the British parliament should be thrown out of the country like the rest of the people who dare change our ways. what about 'Ba Ba Black sheep'? i'll bet you any money thats gone, or soon to go as well. The state of Foregin affairs in Britain is fucking disgusting, and i for one really do think it should be changed.

I think you have just dared to say what most people think. I'm going to agree with you on the above.

On a related note, a small group off people following the shari law requested a local swimming pool should close its doors to the public once a month for the 'women' to bath and swim in peace seen as though they are not allowed to show body parts (or how ever the law is with them). Either way, to my surprise and finally for once, the manager of the pool decided to stand by his word and pretty much tell them to fuck right off (in less harsher words).
Stan Petrov
QUOTE(Pieface @ Apr 5 2008, 06:28 PM) [snapback]1405902[/snapback]

Haha, brilliant.

Another thing the english pay for: The oil retrieval equipment they use to get their hands on the North sea oil smile.gif

I have nothing against England but opinions particularly like that makes me want my country to be independant.

I want us to make our own decisions.

I could go into it massively, but now isnt the time smile.gif

random british fact: The most taxed british citizens in the UK oustide London are in Scotland.
woodfordmasacre
well im just probaly the most racist mother fucker on this plantet. Hate foerigners except americans, australians and italians. Dunno why but i do.

Why the fuck do the goverment let all these packais n shit cum in, fukin redicullus!
Austin
QUOTE(The_Technician @ Apr 9 2008, 06:47 AM) [snapback]1407809[/snapback]

when a white person goes to a muslim country, 99% of the time they respect the culture of that country and just go with the flow. but there are millions of foreigners who demand power in Britain, and they treat the country like garbage. everything anyone says in Britain gets blown out of proportion, and while respect for others is
good, it shows a complete breakdown of the system when people get up in arms over small things such as 'coon' (which is also the name of a cheese brand in australia) or 'wog'. if these people want to come to OUR country, i would like it if they respected OUR laws.

I was responding to that particular post I quoted (see below). You never said anything about immigrants and I didn't read anything about immigrants.

You sound like a really dumb bigot there. I have nothing against French people and it is beyond me why so many English people have decided they 'hate' them.. and what has the Prime Minister being Scottish got to do with anything.. it's the United Kingdom.

Be proud to be British and harden the fuck up. backing down to foreigners demanding more rights that you in your own country will get you nowhere, and i sincerly hope that you never get to a position of power within Britain. By letting these foreingers into the country, we tried to have racial equality, but it blatantly didn't work

I am proud to be English.. I personally don't call myself British unless I need to.

You also talk like slavery wasn't a bad thing?

QUOTE(Stan Petrov)
Haha, brilliant.

Another thing the english pay for: The oil retrieval equipment they use to get their hands on the North sea oil smile.gif

North Sea oil belongs to the United Kingdom.. everyone benefits from it.

random british fact: The most taxed british citizens in the UK oustide London are in Scotland.

Yeah and you get much more benefits and freebies.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.