Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: GTA 4 Countdown
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > Important Information > Website & Forum Discussion
GTA ShutDown
Well all we have is GTA 4 Release - 33 days

but on GTAGAYMING.com

its a proper countdown clock counting every second could we please have one like that?

Thanks

Niko Vs Claude
FuddMan
1. Where would we put it? The site is packed with useful content.
2. Do you actually need to know to the nearest second?
3. Everyone uses the countdown-to-the-second idea and
4. A pre-made countdown timer is already available on the official GTAIV website, so is it really necessary to add it to ours too?

The decision is ultimately down to Psy, obviously, but I'm sure he said he didn't want anything more than the number of days.
GTA ShutDown
QUOTE(DuffMan @ Mar 26 2008, 10:51 PM) [snapback]1401649[/snapback]
1. Where would we put it? The site is packed with useful content.
2. Do you actually need to know to the nearest second?
3. Everyone uses the countdown-to-the-second idea and
4. A pre-made countdown timer is already available on the official GTAIV website, so is it really necessary to add it to ours too?

The decision is ultimately down to Psy, obviously, but I'm sure he said he didn't want anything more than the number of days.

Nearly all other sites have one and were the odd ones out with this small one

TwoFacedTanner
We're non-conformist to the extreme!
HB~Sauce
QUOTE(TwoFacedTanner @ Mar 26 2008, 05:23 PM) [snapback]1401660[/snapback]
We're non-conformist to the extreme!

Awww yeah! Voodoo ritual at my house, punch will be served.

I think the countdown clock is fine, don't need to know the exact hour its gonna be released. Just my input
asthenia
I suppose next up is milliseconds? Come on man if it's such a big deal then log onto another site, check the seconds, then come back. Like Duff said, we've no space anyway, we're packed with loads of useful content....

Unlike some.
Mekstizzle
Hard to imagine that GTA was supposed to be released on 16th October 2007 ohmy.gif
Roman
I suggested a clock that had seconds before, but it was not something I begged for. I am fine with knowing it is 32 days away.
asthenia
QUOTE(Mekington @ Mar 27 2008, 12:02 PM) [snapback]1401791[/snapback]
Hard to imagine that GTA was supposed to be released on 16th October 2007 ohmy.gif

stfu Mek, just stfu. mad.gif I could have completed it by now!

QUOTE(Roman @ Mar 27 2008, 03:48 PM) [snapback]1401827[/snapback]
I suggested a clock that had seconds before, but it was not something I begged for. I am fine with knowing it is 32 days away.

I remember that, didn't I start whinging about wanting nanoseconds aswell? Hehe.
GTA ShutDown
Even i and my crappy skills could move some stuff around for the countdown being seconds instead of days
FuddMan
QUOTE(Niko vs Claude @ Mar 27 2008, 05:59 PM) [snapback]1401877[/snapback]
Even i and my crappy skills could move some stuff around for the countdown being seconds instead of days

Go on then smile.gif
Sharpie Fetish
We are different though, were the black sheep of gta forums most of them cater to younger people (Zidane?) And have a filter we dont Were the gritty type of forum and theres almost no holds barred
asthenia
QUOTE(Recruit CyanTist @ Mar 27 2008, 07:01 PM) [snapback]1401904[/snapback]
We are different though, were the black sheep of gta forums most of them cater to younger people (Zidane?) And have a filter we dont Were the gritty type of forum and theres almost no holds barred

Hehehe, why didn't you just quote the whole sentence? tongue.gif
Sharpie Fetish
QUOTE(AstheniA @ Mar 27 2008, 07:34 PM) [snapback]1401928[/snapback]

Couldnt find it
asthenia
QUOTE(Recruit CyanTist @ Mar 27 2008, 08:59 PM) [snapback]1401977[/snapback]
QUOTE(AstheniA @ Mar 27 2008, 07:34 PM) [snapback]1401928[/snapback]

Couldnt find it

Pyro's sig, I do believe.
FuddMan
Fixed.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.