Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What the hell?
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA Old Gen > GTA 3D > Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
neko_ceko
I was fucking around in single player (PC version). I drove arround LS. Then I wanted to pause game to do something but I accidently pressed F3 instead of Esc. Then I saw a CJ with diffreant clothes, and diffreant hear then I have driving with Sanchez in countryside, and jumping in water and swimming. And it said "Replay" in corner. I was like "uhh bug?". (I didnt knew what button I pressed, I tought I pressed F1, normal replay.). Then when replay finished I pressed F1 (real replay button), and I saw normal replay, replay of last minute or so. I pressed all F's to find what did I pressed before, and when I pressed F3 I saw same thing. I re-loaded the game, but same. Then I pressed New-game, but I saw it again when pressing f3. I restarted game, and it happens again every time I press F3.
Kamahl
I think it worked like this:

F1 - shows last 30 seconds
F2 - saves replay
F3 - shows saved replay
neko_ceko
uhh........
Didn't know that LOL
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.