Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The still "not found" easter egg...
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA Old Gen > GTA 3D > Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
Scratch
Okay, i remember reading something about Rockstar, saying they will reveal the easter egg "nobody has yet discovered" with GTA:IV release. Do you think it will happen?

Or have I missed something, and it has already been found?
HB~Sauce
Well, I read a story on N4G that had some publication playing a build of the game and they shot at a pigeon and after they hit it, text like "1 out of 100 flying rats shot". Could be fake, but I got no link though.
OptimumPx
QUOTE(HB~Sauce @ Mar 23 2008, 06:08 PM) [snapback]1401220[/snapback]
Well, I read a story on N4G that had some publication playing a build of the game and they shot at a pigeon and after they hit it, text like "1 out of 100 flying rats shot". Could be fake, but I got no link though.

Thats in GTA IV....hes asking about the 'big secret' still hidden in San Andreas that nobody, to my knowledge, has ever found.
neko_ceko
Maybe somebody did found it, maybe even I put nobody thinks its easter egg.
Dunno.
Marneyo Juano
With the amount of exploring, searching and looking for easter eggs done since GTA SA was out to this present day, I don't think there is any hidden feature of the game that would surprise players. If anything, it might bring a major dissapointiment to the players due to the over-hyping of 'the big secret', which might turn out as something small comparing to what people found during this time.
neko_ceko
Maybe its something like this:
You need to do something and the secret is opened only then. For example, you spray some tag and only till you don't spray other one you can see that "secret". Like when you spray it some mystical doors open, and behind them is leatherface.
Or something like that
Kuwongain
To be honest it sounds like bullshit. It'd have to be amazingly spectacular for it to be worth this amount of time looking and searching.
Albo
QUOTE(Kuwongain @ Apr 5 2008, 04:53 PM) [snapback]1406020[/snapback]
To be honest it sounds like bullshit. It'd have to be amazingly spectacular for it to be worth this amount of time looking and searching.

Yeah I think its total bs too maybe something to keep us busy?
The_Technician
unless its like...

"well if you look closely, there is a pink blade of grass in the countryside near Dillimore"

which would be epic...

epic fail.
neko_ceko
QUOTE(The_Technician @ Apr 6 2008, 08:43 AM) [snapback]1406266[/snapback]
unless its like...

"well if you look closely, there is a pink blade of grass in the countryside near Dillimore"

which would be epic...

epic fail.

Lol that would be lolest thing ever.
Kongo
wow that would suck ass.
SmokeStream888
All the talk of a massive secret made me to believe that it was the hidden sex scenes. What could be a bigger secret than that?
But i guess that was never meant to be discovered. So there could be something that was hidden in the game that didn't require codes to be tampered with to find.
§ynch
QUOTE(SmokeStream888 @ Apr 19 2008, 10:40 PM) [snapback]1416266[/snapback]
All the talk of a massive secret made me to believe that it was the hidden sex scenes. What could be a bigger secret than that?
But i guess that was never meant to be discovered.

That is a VERY good point.
I don't think anyone here has ever linked
the non-existant big secret to the very existant Hot Coffee mini-game.
SmokeStream888
QUOTE(§ynch @ Apr 21 2008, 02:14 AM) [snapback]1416614[/snapback]
QUOTE(SmokeStream888 @ Apr 19 2008, 10:40 PM) [snapback]1416266[/snapback]
But i guess that was never meant to be discovered.

That is a VERY good point.
I don't think anyone here has ever linked
the non-existant big secret to the very existant Hot Coffee mini-game.

I've been pondering it as soon as Hot Coffee came out. I'm surprised no one else has said it.
killjoy.rujoy?
In the Big Secret thread it was mentioned by a few(that Hot Coffee is the secret and obvious enough to not even warrant posting about it?), and that's my belief as well(which I posted)... but I'm still open to other possibilities. Actually, I'm hoping for other possibilities! thumbup.gif
Lions473
I think its about the Cult that was in San Andreas. Rock Star said they would talk about that after GTA IV was released.
neko_ceko
Epsilon?
Ex-PS Fanboy
ya there was alot about that in the game, the barbers, backpackers, the farm, if there actually is a big secret, i'd imagine it would be that, or hot coffee
The_Technician
whats going on with epsilon? and do you mean the barber that doesn't show on the map? what about the farm? and backpackers?

SO MANY QUESTIONS! SO LITTLE TIME (3 days 4 hours 35 mins)
Caliph
San Andreas was a huge place. A whole state, 3 major cities, including a couple of towns on the borders, multiple airports, train stations, ports, you-name-it. Its a big place so any of those secrets theyre talking about would be hard to find. Lets just wait and see what Rockstar reveal after IV is released.
Ophis-
QUOTE(Caliph @ Apr 25 2008, 01:33 PM) [snapback]1421366[/snapback]
San Andreas was a huge place. A whole state, 3 major cities, including a couple of towns on the borders, multiple airports, train stations, ports, you-name-it. Its a big place so any of those secrets theyre talking about would be hard to find. Lets just wait and see what Rockstar reveal after IV is released.

Just remember, Coders ripped that game apart. I don't think there is anything no ones found yet. There IS no where to hide in the code!?!
Ex-PS Fanboy
QUOTE(The_Technician @ Apr 25 2008, 09:25 AM) [snapback]1421276[/snapback]
whats going on with epsilon? and do you mean the barber that doesn't show on the map? what about the farm? and backpackers?

SO MANY QUESTIONS! SO LITTLE TIME (3 days 4 hours 35 mins)

ok, the epsilon program is a copy of scientology, and some of the backpackers and barbers always say things like brother-uncle or kifflom smiles on you, which is the epsilon lingo. and The Farm, in red county is also called cult location.

but i have to agree with liquidice, if there was something, im sure the coders would have found it.

braveheartofg
Guess all we can do is wait...
TwoFacedTanner
So they are for sure telling us when GTA IV is released?
The_Technician
i hope so

unless they forget...then a reporter asks and they say "no comment"
bobert
Ive discovered the big secret and would like to sell it for 500 smackaroos. Ebay, a few days when im ready.
Aridpheonix
QUOTE(bobert @ May 1 2008, 01:30 PM) [snapback]1428095[/snapback]
Ive discovered the big secret and would like to sell it for 500 smackaroos. Ebay, a few days when im ready.

lol, douche.
SmokeStream888
QUOTE(bobert @ May 2 2008, 03:30 AM) [snapback]1428095[/snapback]

XD.png stupid.gif
bobert
Ok, I dont actually have the big secret, but ive made an actual envelope that says "top secret" and insiide of this envelope is a piece of paper that says " the big secret, is that there isnt a secret, thanks for the 500 dollars".
Executioner
If the big secret is that there is no big secret, I'd be soo mad for wasting my time researching and shit.

REVEAL THE BIG SECRET ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mzeppelin
They're just saying there's a big secret left in the game so that people with keep playing San Andreas and not forget it about it because of GTA IV's release... anyway that's my take on the big secret.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.