Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Drive through your hideout "3"
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA Old Gen > GTA Portable
-spyder-
This is simaler to Korben and Neons way of getting into "grey hell"

First of, buy Prostitution business next to your safe house in Vice Point (The Clymenus Suite)

[attachmentid=6051]

The get a PCJ and take a long run at the building (I suggest from Ocean Beach bridge, just near the construction of the mall). Then go in at the building at the left hand side and stay in the far left corner of the building until it loads and then you should drop into the water underneath the city.

Picture: [attachmentid=6049] [attachmentid=6050]

Thanks to Korben and Neon for finding this original find of going through buildings
-spyder-
Ive found another way of getting under the city but by using the Splitz 6 ATV by doing the above^. Its good if you havent unlocked unlimited swim but is not that good because its slow!

[attachmentid=6058] [attachmentid=6059]
Korben
Nice one. I think you are the first to get a usable vehicle into Gray Hell. I have tried a couple of boats and the jetski, but I never thought of the Splitz 6.

Good idea!! clap.gif
-spyder-
QUOTE(Korben @ Feb 6 2007, 11:04 PM) [snapback]1297627[/snapback]

Nice one. I think you are the first to get a usable vehicle into Gray Hell. I have tried a couple of boats and the jetski, but I never thought of the Splitz 6.

Good idea!! clap.gif

Ye thanks, Im gonna try the Hovercraft thing next because at least i'll be able to travel alot faster

Ive tried with the Little Willie but the graphics load and then the helicopter gets stuck and it blows up
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.