Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Mouse controls
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA Old Gen > GTA 3D > Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas > GTA: San Andreas PC
WILHELM
Sup foos I justed to know how can I change the mouse controls so that instead of pulling the mouse towards me the screen goes up and if I push it away it looks down. What I want to do is reverse this. I can not find a place to change this in the mouse controls or the keyboard controls.
IV...Whudyadoooooooooooon?
QUOTE(WILHELM @ Mar 21 2008, 03:07 PM) [snapback]1400817[/snapback]
Sup foos I justed to know how can I change the mouse controls so that instead of pulling the mouse towards me the screen goes up and if I push it away it looks down. What I want to do is reverse this. I can not find a place to change this in the mouse controls or the keyboard controls.

Check this out WILHELM....
www.autohotkey.com
Free
Does not hog CPU resources
Did I mention free?
YOU CAN MAKE IT DO JUST ABOUT ANYTHING.
I love it.... thumbup.gif
WILHELM
QUOTE(IV...Whudyadoooooooooooon? @ Mar 21 2008, 01:36 PM) [snapback]1400826[/snapback]
QUOTE(WILHELM @ Mar 21 2008, 03:07 PM) [snapback]1400817[/snapback]

Check this out WILHELM....
www.autohotkey.com
Free
Does not hog CPU resources
Did I mention free?
YOU CAN MAKE IT DO JUST ABOUT ANYTHING.
I love it.... thumbup.gif

Hey thanks. I'm just wondering how I can get that to work in game though.
It seems a little difficult to set up.
Weasel
Or you could:

Select Options from Game menu.
Configuration
Mouse Settings
Invert Mouse, etc.

check out Page 4 of the Game manual
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.