Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Just another one of thoose tag topics..
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA Old Gen > GTA 3D > Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
oyvind88
I cant find tag 94... I have searched around the whole barber shop and the building next to it, and around in the area. What am I missing? its driving me crazy
neko_ceko
http://www.gta-sanandreas.com/guides/tagsmap/map.htm

Click on 94, its right behind the barber shop, check the map
Weasel
QUOTE(neko_ceko @ Mar 20 2008, 06:41 PM) [snapback]1400654[/snapback]
Click on 94, its right behind the barber shop, check the map

The location #94 on this map is the East End of a Garage, On the Basketball Court.

oyvind88: Who's/What Map are you using?
neko_ceko
gta-sanandreas.com
That is same as gtaiv.tv but just about www.gta-sanandreas.com. Forums and everything else is same as gtaiv.tv but only there are stuff about GTA SA there.
Weasel
QUOTE(neko_ceko @ Mar 21 2008, 09:50 AM) [snapback]1400741[/snapback]
gta-sanandreas.com
That is same as gtaiv.tv but just about www.gta-sanandreas.com. Forums and everything else is same as gtaiv.tv but only there are stuff about GTA SA there.

Yes, it is a shared site.

But is oyvind88 using this map, I don't remember any tag 'behind a barbershop'.
This one #94 is on the end of the building used for burglary missions around the corner from Sweet's Girlfriend.
Another map has #94 Tag on a Corner Wall across the street (East) from/facing the Hot Dog Vendor on the beach.
another map has #94 Tag on a wall facing East, But you have to jump up on an air/conditioner (or car) to get to the roof. (This one is in the Marina/Market area of LS. E4/5 on the Printed Game Map)
neko_ceko
Its on the garage... Where the basketball court is, which is behind the barber shop...

(I didn't meant on barber shop, I meant behind it like you go back and then you will come to it uhh)
Weasel
Ok I got it now... Barbershop/Pawn shop building next to Storage Garage.

Go Down the alley left of the Barbershop/Pawnshop building. That's the Storage Garage to you left.
At the end of the alley you will see the Basketball Hoop Post.
Turn around to the left, and the Tag is on the end of the Storage Garage.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.