Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Mass UK Mind Control Technology Now A Reality
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > General > Political & World Issues
Mister Triangle
I thought that this was interesting.
http://www.rense.com/general11/mm.htm
psychÝ

Of course, seriously what type of retards believe this crap.

I love all his researched evidence and the fact that the leading "scientist" in any his field (lol or any field) doesn't even have a PHD.
Samurai_tbag
QUOTE(Mister Triangle @ Mar 20 2008, 05:11 PM) [snapback]1400533[/snapback]
I thought that this was interesting.
http://www.rense.com/general11/mm.htm

Interesting maybe, but its about the most shit I've read all day.

If your really interested about mind control:

Research MKULTRA (A CIA project to control peoples minds)

Also, FOX News?
Mister Triangle
FOX is more reliable than CNN. All of'em are controlled by jews. Just research who owns or operates any major news media. It used to be when I heard someone say that "jews run the media" I thought that they were crazy but after some research it was very clear as to what's going on in the American news media.
Mekstizzle
It is true that Jews rule your country and force it to send millions of dollars of military aid at the taxpayers expense to Israel, that's the thanks you guys get for liberating them in World War 2, it's a shame.

But hey, I ain't complaining. If the Jews are capable of doing that, good for them
Samurai_tbag
The only reliable news sources are Al-Jazeera and the BBC.
Mister Triangle
Al-Jazeera? Oh, that's right! most people in the UK are with the terrorist. The BBC is the most ignorant news media of all! I mean, come on dude, they're biased as hell. As far as Israel goes I don't think they have the right to exist and I don't think that the U.S. Government should send them squat. As long as Israel exists there will be no peace on earth.
Hardcore Ottoman
QUOTE(Mek-Izzle @ Mar 20 2008, 02:36 PM) [snapback]1400563[/snapback]
It is true that Jews rule your country and force it to send millions of dollars of military aid at the taxpayers expense to Israel, that's the thanks you guys get for liberating them in World War 2, it's a shame.

But hey, I ain't complaining. If the Jews are capable of doing that, good for them

It was Great Britain that created Israel as we know it. It was your fault as well.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.