Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Wrong Side Of The Tracks
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA Old Gen > GTA 3D > Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
WILHELM
Sup everyone I'm WILHELM. Anyway I need help with this mission. I have watched the video on this site that goes through the whole mission and read the help on how to do it in the mission logs and I am still having great trouble. I can not kill the last vago. There is always two or more left on the train when the mission ends and it says they got away. I can keep up with the train and do everything else other than defeat all of the vago's. I really need help. Smoke just does not seem to be able to kill them fast enough. I can not assist because that usually ends up in me crashing. I have played this mission 10+ now. I have completed all of the other missions in Los Santos as of now other than this one. I need pointers,tips,hints anything at all. Not being able to complete this mission is halting me from progressing forward in this game. I thank you all in advance for your help.
WILHELM
Hah never mind everyone I won accidentally.
tateyou
Maybe you were too close to the train,keep a distance and keep your position a little forward than the headtrain to kill the first one,he's the hardest one to kill
GTAMAD!!
QUOTE(tateyou @ Mar 20 2008, 12:53 PM) [snapback]1400464[/snapback]
Maybe you were too close to the train,keep a distance and keep your position a little forward than the headtrain to kill the first one,he's the hardest one to kill

well te other way you could do it (if you dont mind cheating to complete the mission)is to spawn a jetpack then follow the train and kill them standing on the train.but remember to crouch when there are barriers or whatever you call them

WARNING:THIS MAY TAKE SOME TIME IF YOU CANT DO IT AFTER 5 TRIES ASK ME AND ILL TELL U THE SECRET WAY!!!
thumbup.gif thumbup.gif thumbup.gif
Kid_Notorious
if he hasnt done it by now he doesnt need to do it
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.