Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Monster truck mission
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA Old Gen > GTA 3D > Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
MADalin
Somebody can tell me if I can make that truck go faster?I'm stuck in that mission and I can't finish the race despite the fact that I've tryed to finish it for 2 months!!!!! scooter.gif
§ynch
QUOTE(MADalin @ Mar 17 2008, 06:19 AM) [snapback]1399735[/snapback]
Somebody can tell me if I can make that truck go faster?I'm stuck in that mission and I can't finish the race despite the fact that I've tryed to finish it for 2 months!!!!! scooter.gif

Grab one from the trailer park spawn or the 8-Track reward lot, and practice on hills first.
It's 4WD no handbrake. Once you learn how to drive it the course is easy.
Weasel
QUOTE(§ynch @ Mar 17 2008, 11:33 AM) [snapback]1399763[/snapback]
QUOTE(MADalin @ Mar 17 2008, 06:19 AM) [snapback]1399735[/snapback]
I can't finish the race despite the fact that I've tryed to finish it for 2 months!!!!! scooter.gif

it's 4WD no handbrake. Once you learn how to drive it the course is easy.

Right Enough that.

More correctly it is a Dual Axle Steering vehicle. When you activate the HandBrake the wheels on the Rear Axle also steer. for sharper turning.
So. You need to Run as directly as possible straight to the Pylon (Red marker shaft).
Ignore road/trails for the most part.
Drive over bushes/rocks when possible. Avoid Trees and Gorges.
Don't worry too much about flip-overs, as it usually rights itself, but it does lose time.

You probably knew all that all ready.
SEARCH for other clues and videos. This has been hashed before. Such as [Videos] Mission Walkthrough Pinned above.
If on the PC somebody will do it for you or you can down load an already saved game.
§ynch
QUOTE(Weasel @ Mar 17 2008, 09:36 PM) [snapback]1399894[/snapback]
More correctly it is a Dual Axle Steering vehicle. When you activate the HandBrake the wheels on the Rear Axle also steer. for sharper turning.
So. You need to Run as directly as possible straight to the Pylon (Red marker shaft).
Ignore road/trails for the most part.
Drive over bushes/rocks when possible. Avoid Trees and Gorges.
Don't worry too much about flip-overs, as it usually rights itself, but it does lose time.

You probably knew all that all ready.
SEARCH for other clues and videos. This has been hashed before. Such as [Videos] Mission Walkthrough Pinned above.
If on the PC somebody will do it for you or you can down load an already saved game.

Nice work Weasel, well stated. smile.gif
MADalin
THANKS!I've finaly managed to finish this damn mission. thumbup.gif
§ynch
QUOTE(MADalin @ Mar 19 2008, 06:00 AM) [snapback]1400195[/snapback]
THANKS!I've finaly managed to finish this damn mission. thumbup.gif

Congratulations smile.gif

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.