Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Graffixx
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > General > Media Discussion
Deji
I've been doing graphics for a while but impressing you lot is much harder.

I'm trying to edge away from the 'Simplicity is bliss' technique i picked up while making graphics for websites.

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment WTF. I don't know what went wrong with that! Click it to see the real image.
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment

I can put your name on any of those and let you have them for free. Just tell me you EXACT name. I'm tired of ppl saying 'Put in my username' and i put it in but it turns out they didn't want the last numbers included or whatever.

Any more ideas? Any requests?
Indy
The last image is the best. The first is pretty terrible in my opinion, considering you created the last. Would make a good sig too.
Deji
QUOTE(Van Hel Singh @ Mar 15 2008, 12:40 AM) [snapback]1399287[/snapback]
The last image is the best. The first is pretty terrible in my opinion, considering you created the last. Would make a good sig too.

Yea. The last one is my favourite.

I didn't know where to put the text. The image was too good for text. lol
Click to view attachment
Part of my 'simplicity is bliss' technique. lol

Or I could have large text?
Click to view attachment
BTW I have millions of other fonts besides from Pricedown. I Just use it as a default font.

A Little Joke Here :-D.
Click to view attachment
Liberty city looks nice. I might plan to visit for 2 weeks. (But not return)
Sharpie Fetish
QUOTE(Deji @ Mar 15 2008, 12:25 AM) [snapback]1399283[/snapback]

Damn your good

Deji
QUOTE(Recruit CyanTist @ Mar 15 2008, 06:43 PM) [snapback]1399411[/snapback]
QUOTE(Deji @ Mar 15 2008, 12:25 AM) [snapback]1399283[/snapback]

Damn your good

Thanks. I've been doing websites so i got plenty of practise. The only problem i face is people having different preferences.

Im going to be moddest and say 'Im not that good.' rolleyes.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.