Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Obama Wins Mississippi!
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > General > Political & World Issues
Pages: 1, 2
Flyin Hawaiian
clap.gif
He has done it yet again smile.gif

Read up on it here

http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/03/11/mis...mary/index.html
Mister Triangle
What I can't figure out is how someone with the name Barrack Hussein Obama could even qualify as president of the U.S.. I mean, isn't this what we're fighting against? The guy is muslim and has connections to black racist groups. He's middle-eastern & already has 'targets' that he wants to bomb inside of pakistan. His wife said loosely that they had never been proud of America until now that blacks have a chance at the oval office. His pastor is his close friend and has close ties with enemies of the U.S. and consorts with them on a regular basis. black osama also already has a 100 million dollar package ready to give to africa. Africa is already getting over a billion dollars a year in aid. African president has said repeatadly that any whites caught in africa will be killed on sight and that africa is for blacks & america is for whites.

There is an attack on white america whether anyone wants to believe it or not. If black osama wins the presidency muslim terrorist will be dancing in the streets just as they did on 911 and NOTHING will be sacred anymore. The only people supporting him is either black, foreiners, or people that look white but their parents are foreigners and would like to see nothing more than the U.S. collapse. Any red blooded American that votes for this animal is a traitorous, unamerican embarrassment. I don't wanna see America end up like Africa, do you? Looking at black crime rates it's getting harder everyday to tell the difference.

According to The Dept. Of Justice, In 2002 35,000 white women were raped by black males. It's estimated that the number is twice as high as that. Black on white violence is higher than all other hate crimes put together and x by a hundred. Less than 8 black females were raped by white men in the same year. Philly has the highest murder rate in the country. 3 out of 4 black females are infected by an STD. Blacks are declining the living standard in white America and if we don't stand up now then we're f*^ked.

America is the white mans country and all others here are guests and need to act accordingly. Everybody is trying to steal what the white man has built and reap the benefits and some are staking claim to some of our inventions. There is a movement to try & exterminate whites & take all their achievments. Wake up!
Marneyo Juano
I am sure you are going to be labeled racist for this post, and treated almost as if you were a nazi, but I wholeheartedly agree with the above post. Wheter you like it or not, racial equality is just a dream and something politicians promise to people, knowing they will not achieve it any time soon.
Qdeathstar
QUOTE(Mister Triangle @ Mar 12 2008, 04:10 PM) [snapback]1398719[/snapback]
What I can't figure out is how someone with the name Barrack Hussein Obama could even qualify as president of the U.S.. I mean, isn't this what we're fighting against?

No. We are fighting against terrorists and people who don't practice democracy...

The guy is muslim and has connections to black racist groups. He's middle-eastern & already has 'targets' that he wants to bomb inside of pakistan.
He's not Muslim or Middle Eastern.. and I'm pretty sure that most blacks have connections to some sort of "black power" movement...

His wife said loosely that they had never been proud of America until now that blacks have a chance at the oval office.

Thats because people are stupid, and get caught up in the moment... probably meaning the last 7 years BUT besides that, there were only 8 years in her adult life time when a democratic president was in power, and when he was in office she wasn't proud up him because he was caught lying and cheating on his wife...

black osama also already has a 100 million dollar package ready to give to africa. Africa is already getting over a billion dollars a year in aid.
Well..

President Bush's legacy is sure to be defined by his wielding of U.S. military power in Afghanistan and Iraq, but there is another, much softer and less-noticed effort by his administration in foreign affairs: a dramatic increase in U.S. aid to Africa.

The president has tripled direct humanitarian and development aid to the world's most impoverished continent since taking office and recently vowed to double that increased amount by 2010 -- to nearly $9 billion.

Washington Post

100 million dollars is a drop in the bucket compared to 9 billion. Niggaplz.

African president has said repeatadly that any whites caught in africa will be killed on sight and that africa is for blacks & america is for whites.
Africa doens't have a president....

There is an attack on white america whether anyone wants to believe it or not. If black osama wins the presidency muslim terrorist will be dancing in the streets just as they did on 911 and NOTHING will be sacred anymore. The only people supporting him is either black, foreiners, or people that look white but their parents are foreigners and would like to see nothing more than the U.S. collapse. Any red blooded American that votes for this animal is a traitorous, unamerican embarrassment. I don't wanna see America end up like Africa, do you? Looking at black crime rates it's getting harder everyday to tell the difference.

According to The Dept. Of Justice, In 2002 35,000 white women were raped by black males. It's estimated that the number is twice as high as that. Black on white violence is higher than all other hate crimes put together and x by a hundred. Less than 8 black females were raped by white men in the same year. Philly has the highest murder rate in the country. 3 out of 4 black females are infected by an STD. Blacks are declining the living standard in white America and if we don't stand up now then we're f*^ked.

What does that have to do with Obama.... Also can you show me your sources on the 35,000 white woman raped by black males. I highly doubt its broken down like that, for obvious reasons.... Also who estimates its twice as high as that...

America is the white mans country and all others here are guests and need to act accordingly. Everybody is trying to steal what the white man has built and reap the benefits and some are staking claim to some of our inventions. There is a movement to try & exterminate whites & take all their achievments. Wake up!
Retake history.. America is a melting pot...

I am sure you are going to be labeled racist for this post

Well.. if the shoe fits...

Whether you like it or not, racial equality is just a dream and something politicians promise to people, knowing they will not achieve it any time soon.

Yeah... but how does that make your case (or the OP's case) that a black man can't be president because America is for the white people.

Do you really thing that choosing a "black president" has anything at all to do with racial equality.. lastly...

The white man ain't doing that great a job at running things anyway...

By the way, I'm for Hillary and Mc Cain... its just that the above two posters were so stupid someone had to point out there idiocracy.
Un-Amurikan Bastage
QUOTE(Mister Triangle @ Mar 12 2008, 10:10 AM) [snapback]1398719[/snapback]
What I can't figure out is how someone with the name Barrack Hussein Obama could even qualify as president of the U.S.. I mean, isn't this what we're fighting against? The guy is muslim and has connections to black racist groups. He's middle-eastern & already has 'targets' that he wants to bomb inside of pakistan. His wife said loosely that they had never been proud of America until now that blacks have a chance at the oval office. His pastor is his close friend and has close ties with enemies of the U.S. and consorts with them on a regular basis. black osama also already has a 100 million dollar package ready to give to africa. Africa is already getting over a billion dollars a year in aid. African president has said repeatadly that any whites caught in africa will be killed on sight and that africa is for blacks & america is for whites.

Okay, you make sense. Even if he was Muslim an not a devout Christian, why would that matter? Why is that what we're fighting against? I didn't realize we were fighting against Islam. Why does it matter that he's black? Where did you get that he's Middle-Eastern? Why is this an attack on "white America?" Why would terrorists dance in the streets if America got a half black, Christian president? How does that benefit them in any way? That doesn't make any sense. Yes, those are the only people supporting him, minus the millions of middle-class white Americans that attend his rallies and form the base of his campaign and the source of his funds. How would his presidency make America more like Africa? Did he outline a plan to end AIDS prevention, destroy the nation's infrastructure, do away with all government social programs and institute a military government or something? What does black crime have anything to do with his candidacy? Have you ever considered the social situations created by racists like you that foster the environment of crime that many urban African-Americans find themselves in? America isn't a white man's country, BTW. The white man is just as much of a guest as anyone else, but I forgot we don't like to talk about that.
Mekstizzle
QUOTE(ProbleMatiK @ Mar 12 2008, 06:36 PM) [snapback]1398770[/snapback]
I am sure you are going to be labeled racist for this post, and treated almost as if you were a nazi, but I wholeheartedly agree with the above post. Wheter you like it or not, racial equality is just a dream and something politicians promise to people, knowing they will not achieve it any time soon.

How the fuck can you agree with shit like "America is a white mans country" and crap like that?

The guy is obviously a loon.
TwoFacedTanner
QUOTE(Mister Triangle @ Mar 12 2008, 11:10 AM) [snapback]1398719[/snapback]
African president has said repeatadly that any whites caught in africa will be killed on sight and that africa is for blacks & america is for whites.

roll2.gif

Thats the best line.

I always thought of America as a melting pot myself.

And Africa has a kinda large white population in the southern part.
Hardcore Ottoman
I felt like writing something... I did, actually, but I didn't send it; but I became nonplused by the crassitude of Mr. Triangle's post. Q did the honors for us all though.
Qdeathstar
Its people like the OP and the next poster down.. that kinda make me want to vote for Obama... not because i think he will be the best choice, but just merely out of spite.

Luckily though, i'm not a spiteful person, yet.
TheStig
Mister Triangle is straight up a prime example of an ignorant white dumbass. First of all what does the name have to do with voting against him? So they got similarities with Middle-Eastern counterpart, so what? Hilary Clinton is a sore loser who always spearing that name so they will vote for her instead of him. He is a Christian. Not a Muslim. I will vote for him because he is smart and will actually make a change in US rather than some dumb ass hillbilly old bastard running the country and starting wars with other countries. Racist people like Mister Triangle needs to be shot. I am tired of these racist motherfuckers online who can't say what their saying here in front of whoever the fucker is talking shit about because they are too pussy to do it.
Marneyo Juano
QUOTE(Qdeathstar @ Mar 12 2008, 10:44 PM) [snapback]1398796[/snapback]
Whether you like it or not, racial equality is just a dream and something politicians promise to people, knowing they will not achieve it any time soon.

Yeah... but how does that make your case (or the OP's case) that a black man can't be president because America is for the white people.

Do you really thing that choosing a "black president" has anything at all to do with racial equality.. lastly...

It has everything to do with racial equality, because most likely that a black president would spend taxpayer's money more on improving black people's lives in the country rather than something everyone can benefit from.
Qdeathstar
QUOTE(ProbleMatiK @ Mar 13 2008, 01:53 PM) [snapback]1398941[/snapback]

It has everything to do with racial equality, because most likely that a black president would spend taxpayer's money more on improving black people's lives in the country rather than something everyone can benefit from.

Yeah.. but the OP posted all about how black people are whats wrong with America.. So.. if Blacks are whats wrong with America.. improving black peoples lives would help America overall.. no?
Un-Amurikan Bastage
QUOTE(Qdeathstar @ Mar 13 2008, 05:17 PM) [snapback]1399050[/snapback]
QUOTE(ProbleMatiK @ Mar 13 2008, 01:53 PM) [snapback]1398941[/snapback]

Yeah.. but the OP posted all about how black people are whats wrong with America.. So.. if Blacks are whats wrong with America.. improving black peoples lives would help America overall.. no?

And also, improving their lives would be better than improving the lives of rich white people, as the current administration does.
Qdeathstar
QUOTE(Un-Amurikan Bastage @ Mar 14 2008, 02:51 AM) [snapback]1399090[/snapback]
And also, improving their lives would be better than improving the lives of rich white people, as the current administration does.

Ah yes... lets hurt the people who are rich. AKA the Business Owners.... AKA the people who drive the economy.... AKA the people who hire people... AKA the people who invest in the economy...

unsure.gif

I don't think we need to help black people while punishing rich people for succeeding... i'm just saying that the argument the OP and later Mek was making is obviously flawed. The black people are the problem but lets not help them... v.v.

I don't really thing black people killing black people is a problem for me...
Marneyo Juano
No, black people killing black people is no problem, as long as they settle their own problems in their own way, there is absolutely no problem.
But the problem is the crimes they commit against other people. It's not like they're locked in an isolated cage and whatever they do only affects their own people. No. The things they do affect many people's lives, when they injure bystanders in a driveby, when they rob stores, when they surprise sex, when they sell drugs, etc. And there is no excuse for that.
How exactly do you think to help blacks? Give them more money? most of that money would go to drugs, guns and cars. Those few who are not into this, would rather buy themself some 'bling-bling' and fancy clothes than invest it into anything useful for them. And while you are throwing taxpayer's money into that bottomless pit, that money can be used for other puroses that would be more beneficial for the whole American community.

I don't actually care about that because as of right now I'm not living in America and the things going on there has minimal effect on me personally, but alot of people's point of view just kills me. Take your head out of your pacifist asses and take a look around on the real world. Not everything can be solved by hugs cuddles and friendly smiles.
Qdeathstar
QUOTE(ProbleMatiK @ Mar 14 2008, 12:55 PM) [snapback]1399149[/snapback]
No, black people killing black people is no problem, as long as they settle their own problems in their own way, there is absolutely no problem.
But the problem is the crimes they commit against other people. It's not like they're locked in an isolated cage and whatever they do only affects their own people. No. The things they do affect many people's lives, when they injure bystanders in a driveby, when they rob stores, when they surprise sex, when they sell drugs, etc. And there is no excuse for that.
How exactly do you think to help blacks? Give them more money? most of that money would go to drugs, guns and cars. Those few who are not into this, would rather buy themself some 'bling-bling' and fancy clothes than invest it into anything useful for them. And while you are throwing taxpayer's money into that bottomless pit, that money can be used for other puroses that would be more beneficial for the whole American community.

I don't actually care about that because as of right now I'm not living in America and the things going on there has minimal effect on me personally, but alot of people's point of view just kills me. Take your head out of your pacifist asses and take a look around on the real world. Not everything can be solved by hugs cuddles and friendly smiles.

Your missing the point... its not that i think blacks need all those things.. its just that you and the other guy said that "blacks are whats wrong with america" yet at the same time don't want to help them.
Un-Amurikan Bastage
QUOTE(Qdeathstar @ Mar 13 2008, 10:23 PM) [snapback]1399110[/snapback]
QUOTE(Un-Amurikan Bastage @ Mar 14 2008, 02:51 AM) [snapback]1399090[/snapback]

Ah yes... lets hurt the people who are rich. AKA the Business Owners.... AKA the people who drive the economy.... AKA the people who hire people... AKA the people who invest in the economy...

unsure.gif

I don't think we need to help black people while punishing rich people for succeeding... i'm just saying that the argument the OP and later Mek was making is obviously flawed. The black people are the problem but lets not help them... v.v.

I don't really thing black people killing black people is a problem for me...

I didn't say "hurt" the rich or "punish them for succeeding", I said that it would make more sense to help the poorer echelons of our society than those that need no help (i.e. the rich white people).
Marneyo Juano
QUOTE(Qdeathstar @ Mar 15 2008, 01:33 AM) [snapback]1399270[/snapback]

Your missing the point... its not that i think blacks need all those things.. its just that you and the other guy said that "blacks are whats wrong with america" yet at the same time don't want to help them.

And how exactly do you think your problem can be solved? What kind of help do they need? More money? It will just be blown away like it never existed.

@ bastage - I don't think the rich white people (as well as the rich black people) are getting special 'help' or benefits from the government.
Qdeathstar
QUOTE(ProbleMatiK @ Mar 15 2008, 10:27 AM) [snapback]1399346[/snapback]
QUOTE(Qdeathstar @ Mar 15 2008, 01:33 AM) [snapback]1399270[/snapback]

And how exactly do you think your problem can be solved? What kind of help do they need? More money? It will just be blown away like it never existed.

@ bastage - I don't think the rich white people (as well as the rich black people) are getting special 'help' or benefits from the government.

Please, read the post before you reply next time...

I didn't say "hurt" the rich or "punish them for succeeding"

Increasing taxes on them would do exactly that.
Marneyo Juano
yet at the same time don't want to help them.

HELP THEM. HOW?
Un-Amurikan Bastage
QUOTE(ProbleMatiK @ Mar 15 2008, 04:27 AM) [snapback]1399346[/snapback]

No, not in the form of specific help or benefits, but in the form of preferential treatment for corporations and tax cuts for them.

QUOTE('QDeathstar')

I would much rather they payed the same proportion of their income as everyone else - nothing more, nothing less.
Qdeathstar
QUOTE('QDeathstar')

I would much rather they payed the same proportion of their income as everyone else - nothing more, nothing less.

QUOTE(the IRS)

Not to mention there is the death tax, capital gains tax, ect.. all meant to penalize rich people....

I understand that we need to tax them for redistribution of income, ect... but to say they don't pay their fair share is ridiculous...
Un-Amurikan Bastage
QUOTE(Qdeathstar @ Mar 15 2008, 06:30 PM) [snapback]1399474[/snapback]
QUOTE(the IRS)

Not to mention there is the death tax, capital gains tax, ect.. all meant to penalize rich people....

I understand that we need to tax them for redistribution of income, ect... but to say they don't pay their fair share is ridiculous...

I didn't say they don't pay their fair share, I was mainly speaking against the tax breaks that are now-famous.
Qdeathstar
QUOTE(Un-Amurikan Bastage @ Mar 16 2008, 03:02 AM) [snapback]1399500[/snapback]
QUOTE(the IRS)

I didn't say they don't pay their fair share, I was mainly speaking against the tax breaks that are now-famous.

You said, and i quote

The link and information that i provided clearly state that not only do the rich pay the same proportion of their income, they pay more..

Now, are you going to admit i'm right or just keep blabbering over the meaning of the word it.
Un-Amurikan Bastage
QUOTE(Qdeathstar @ Mar 15 2008, 10:41 PM) [snapback]1399508[/snapback]
QUOTE(Un-Amurikan Bastage @ Mar 16 2008, 03:02 AM) [snapback]1399500[/snapback]
QUOTE(the IRS)

You said, and i quote

The link and information that i provided clearly state that not only do the rich pay the same proportion of their income, they pay more..

Now, are you going to admit i'm right or just keep blabbering over the meaning of the word it.

I'll admit that I just made a contradiction there, and that yes they do pay more than us plebs (which is obvious without the little chart), but I still believe that helping them is wrong when there are others that need help to much greater degrees. Giving the rich tax cuts doesn't help anybody except the rich, who don't need it. Since I know you're going to go off on a point about what they do with the money, I'll say it now: even when they invest their savings into the economy the trickled-down benefits to those below aren't nearly as beneficial as the government services that have to be cut back from them to make room for the cuts.
Qdeathstar
QUOTE(Un-Amurikan Bastage @ Mar 16 2008, 05:01 AM) [snapback]1399515[/snapback]
I'll admit that I just made a contradiction there, and that yes they do pay more than us plebs (which is obvious without the little chart),

Then why did you say that they didn't pay the same proportion?

but I still believe that helping them is wrong when there are others that need help to much greater degrees. Giving the rich tax cuts doesn't help anybody except the rich, who don't need it.
The amount of tax they already have to pay is outrageous.. and thats AFTER the tax cuts. On top of that, your wrong. Giving the rich tax cuts help everyone. Most rich people aren't rich just because they are... they are rich because they are investors, and they make good investments. The more money you have (EI the less money you give to the government to miss-use) the more you can invest.

Since I know you're going to go off on a point about what they do with the money, I'll say it now: even when they invest their savings into the economy the trickled-down benefits to those below aren't nearly as beneficial as the government services that have to be cut back from them to make room for the cuts.

Oh yeah.. like the post Katrina Aid effort... failing Social Security... our ace educational system... our terrific medicare system that makes it illegal for congress to bargain shop... all are efforts to improve the living conditions of inner-city neighborhoods... that one billion dollar road to nowhere... pork barrel spending... not to mention all the overhead that goes into keeping the bureaucracy alive and kick'n.

Please.
Mister Triangle
MisterReyes, If you don't think that black osama is a muslim & a member of black power org. then you're a bigger fool than I already think you are. Another thing, "dumb ass hillbillies" are a lot smarter than you think but I'm sure that the stereo-type that inferior non-whites have bestowed upon us is in your belief system but who cares. It's funny when hillbillies school the 'smart city type'. People in the country will always be 2 steps ahead of little city twats like you & twice as powerful then negros.

Does anyone here know that black osama plans on reperations for slaves? Black osama's church can be proud of black power & tell their members to be proud to be black and no one says shit but the second that I say that I'm proud to be white then I'm an "ignorant inbred redneck" blah, fuckin' blah. White boys better get their head outta their ass' and start being proud to be white or they will end up being slaves to the blacks. The movie Planet of the apes might not be too far fetched...

Qdeathstar, my statistics on white women getting raped by black men come from www.davidduke.com/general/the-racial-murder-and-surprise sex-of-white-women-in-america

Surprise sex? WTF!!! R@pe damn it!
Marneyo Juano
Black osama's church can be proud of black power & tell their members to be proud to be black and no one says shit but the second that I say that I'm proud to be white then I'm an "ignorant inbred redneck" blah, fuckin' blah. White boys better get their head outta their ass' and start being proud to be white or they will end up being slaves to the blacks.

well fucking said. Too bad everyone is busy feeling guilty for the poor blacks that their ancestors, more than 4 generations earlier, were enslaved, and being good chrisitans and taking shit from blacks to not feel so guilty, then turn the other cheek like good christians, while the blacks use that and smack the fuck out of the whites. Whites let them, blacks use it, etc, and the whites seem to enjoy taking it up the ass. As much as I hate saying that, that's the way things look right now.
Hardcore Ottoman
Fuck reparations... take some initiative; it isn't our fault anymore goddamnit.
AVaholic
QUOTE(Mister Triangle @ Mar 16 2008, 10:24 PM) [snapback]1399710[/snapback]
MisterReyes, If you don't think that black osama is a muslim & a member of black power org. then you're a bigger fool than I already think you are. Another thing, "dumb ass hillbillies" are a lot smarter than you think but I'm sure that the stereo-type that inferior non-whites have bestowed upon us is in your belief system but who cares. It's funny when hillbillies school the 'smart city type'. People in the country will always be 2 steps ahead of little city twats like you & twice as powerful then negros.

Does anyone here know that black osama plans on reperations for slaves? Black osama's church can be proud of black power & tell their members to be proud to be black and no one says shit but the second that I say that I'm proud to be white then I'm an "ignorant inbred redneck" blah, fuckin' blah. White boys better get their head outta their ass' and start being proud to be white or they will end up being slaves to the blacks. The movie Planet of the apes might not be too far fetched...

Qdeathstar, my statistics on white women getting raped by black men come from www.davidduke.com/general/the-racial-murder-and-surprise sex-of-white-women-in-america

the government has already been paying reparations....fucktard
you're a jackass dude, and an obvious racist. obamas mother was a white chick from nebraska, one of your "hillbilly" types...
you're absolutely ignorant...its hard to really start to show how absolutely stupid your post is. the reason why white people get bitched at for white pride is because these are usually white supremacists, which is why theyre called racists
the idea that black people want to take over the country is retarded, the questions unamerican raised show it pretty clearly that you have no sense or logic, so i'll go ahead and assume you live in a conservative household and your parents are racists too
and how are country people more powerful than city people? or smarter?
TwoFacedTanner
QUOTE(Mister Triangle @ Mar 16 2008, 11:24 PM) [snapback]1399710[/snapback]

I know, right!?

I mean, C'mon look at me! laugh.gif
Mister Triangle
QUOTE(AVaholic @ Mar 17 2008, 10:51 PM) [snapback]1399888[/snapback]
QUOTE(Mister Triangle @ Mar 16 2008, 10:24 PM) [snapback]1399710[/snapback]

the government has already been paying reparations....fucktard
you're a jackass dude, and an obvious racist. obamas mother was a white chick from nebraska, one of your "hillbilly" types...
you're absolutely ignorant...its hard to really start to show how absolutely stupid your post is. the reason why white people get bitched at for white pride is because these are usually white supremacists, which is why theyre called racists
the idea that black people want to take over the country is retarded, the questions unamerican raised show it pretty clearly that you have no sense or logic, so i'll go ahead and assume you live in a conservative household and your parents are racists too
and how are country people more powerful than city people? or smarter?

No they haven't. If they've been paying reperations then I don't know about it. AAaww! you mean welfare? Osama's mother was a morally deplete, low self esteem skank. No real woman from the country has no use for a negro. I mean why would they? I get it: You're probably 1 of the many that believe the myth that negro's have bigger penis' than white men and blah, blah, blah...whatever. rolleyes.gif I don't think that my post is that stupid. poorly written, maybe, but stupid? No. I just call shit the way I see it. You know, REALITY.

Black supremacists talk openly about exterminating the white race & taking over. Just listen to Black Osama's minister on YouTube & you in fact will be retarded. I have sense & plenty of logic and any red blooded American that votes for this muslim animal deserves to be lined up & shot with the rest of the traitors. Our forefathers are rolling in their graves right now.

Assuming that my parents are conservative racists shows what a left-winged loony ass liberal you truly are, so talking about someone elses logic or sense is just foolish on your part. If I used that same ignorant city slicker logic then I could say that the reason that you have such a twisted point of view is because your parents are weak liberal hippies that have no morals or sense of pride & that they bend over blackwards and are cowards & would like to see nothing more than to have a non-white as their leader. Whatever, dude. People like you will never get it until it is truly too late & then us whites from the country will have to clean up the mess.

QUOTE(TwoFacedTanner @ Mar 17 2008, 11:02 PM) [snapback]1399890[/snapback]
QUOTE(Mister Triangle @ Mar 16 2008, 11:24 PM) [snapback]1399710[/snapback]

I know, right!?

I mean, C'mon look at me! laugh.gif

Somebody has to take up for us! We don't have no white Al Sharpton or Jesse Jackson.
Qdeathstar
QUOTE( @ Mar 16 2008, 08:38 PM) [snapback]1399605[/snapback]

Just because the guy has a PhD... don't make him rite... in fact.. you should be embarrassed to link to such a bias site. Seriously.. the guy hates jews and blacks.. maybe his opinion isn't exactly.. fair.

Plus, why don't you respond to the rest of my argument.. I have a feeling you don't do much free thinking... or much thinking at all really.
Mister Triangle
QUOTE(Qdeathstar @ Mar 18 2008, 10:39 PM) [snapback]1400137[/snapback]

Just because the guy has a PhD... don't make him rite... in fact.. you should be embarrassed to link to such a bias site. Seriously.. the guy hates jews and blacks.. maybe his opinion isn't exactly.. fair.

Plus, why don't you respond to the rest of my argument.. I have a feeling you don't do much free thinking... or much thinking at all really.

I am a free thinker but I don't think that you have an arguement. It just sounds like liberal B.S. to me. If you don't think that David Duke is right then go to The U.S. Department Of Justices website & look at black crime rates there. They're not biased. Statistics are the truth of what is. It's all right there for you. If you don't like that then read the standard psychology book in college: Psychology: Rathus's Concepts & conections - ninth & tenth editions. Rathus breaks it down fairly well.

If you think for 1 second that Obama is not a covert muslim then you're being fooled like many others. He & his wife are anti-American & have made anti-American statements in the past. He lied on TV yesterday saying that he never heard his minister say anything radical in the 20 years that he's been going there but yet that church has DVD's out from that time line with the minister saying some pretty racist and anti-American shit. FACT: A lot of blacks have converted to islam.

As far as what they are saying about zionism, I agree. Zionist have ruined America and it can be proven time & time again. Rense.com have some interesting articles about jews & what they have done and are doing. It made me raise my eyebrows. Larry Sinclair came out and said that he had three-way gay sex with Obama and that they done drugs together. Larry Sinclair also took a lie detector test upon request from the feds and is now in litigation with them.

Obama has cemetaries of skeletons in his closet and is not as great of a person as the liberals paint him to be. Wait 'til november and see what comes out about him. It will be the final nails in his political coffin and there will be a big 'I told you so' from people like me.
Qdeathstar
QUOTE(Mister Triangle @ Mar 19 2008, 07:00 PM) [snapback]1400280[/snapback]
QUOTE(Qdeathstar @ Mar 18 2008, 10:39 PM) [snapback]1400137[/snapback]

I am a free thinker but I don't think that you have an arguement. It just sounds like liberal B.S. to me. If you don't think that David Duke is right then go to The U.S. Department Of Justices website & look at black crime rates there. They're not biased. Statistics are the truth of what is. It's all right there for you. If you don't like that then read the standard psychology book in college: Psychology: Rathus's Concepts & conections - ninth & tenth editions. Rathus breaks it down fairly well.

Free thinker.. do you even know what the hell that means. You don't think i have an arguement? You didn't even read my argument. The US Department of Justice doens't list crimes Race On Race, So theres no way to calculate how many black men are raping white woman. You can't show any unbias source that supports your assertion. IF you could have you wouldn't have posted that BS site...

If you think for 1 second that Obama is not a covert muslim then you're being fooled like many others.
But he has went to a christian church for over 20 years.... rite. :-/ Even if he is a muslim... who cares, Are you so closed minded to state that all muslims are bad?...

He & his wife are anti-American & have made anti-American statements in the past.

List them. Saying your not proud of America isn't anti american.. if you knew anything about the declaration of independence, you would know that our nation is founded upon the believe that if the citizens of the united staes believed that the government was no longer working for them, they had the right to overthough the government.... Saying your not proud of the united states is a farcry from being "unamerican"..

He lied on TV yesterday saying that he never heard his minister say anything radical in the 20 years that he's been going there but yet that church has DVD's out from that time line with the minister saying some pretty racist and anti-American shit.
Well.. he's running for president.. what do you expect

FACT: A lot of blacks have converted to islam.

Wasn't there some gta-sanandreas satire site that had hte tagline FACT:? I beleive so..

What does it matter that a lot of blacks have converted to islam.. has Obama.. no.

As far as what they are saying about zionism, I agree. Zionist have ruined America and it can be proven time & time again. Rense.com have some interesting articles about jews & what they have done and are doing. It made me raise my eyebrows. Larry Sinclair came out and said that he had three-way gay sex with Obama and that they done drugs together. Larry Sinclair also took a lie detector test upon request from the feds and is now in litigation with them.

Awe yes.. the evil jews.. Well its about time they've gotten on top aye? After centries of abuse finally they've made it. Dude.. shut the fuck up....
Samurai_tbag
QDeath seems like the only liberal guy here.

The rest of you need to stop watching Fox news and open your eyes. Biggots.
Mekstizzle
I wouldn't call QD a Liberal, he just has common sense compared to the other guy.
Qdeathstar
QUOTE(Samurai_tbag @ Mar 20 2008, 11:35 AM) [snapback]1400458[/snapback]

I'm not a liberal, I voted for president Bush in 2004, and even knowing what i know now, i would have still voted for Bush over Kerry in 2004. I will most likely vote for McCain in 2008...

Mister Triangles idiotic tirade isn't conservative, its completely utterly fucking retarded.
Samurai_tbag
QUOTE(Qdeathstar @ Mar 20 2008, 12:33 PM) [snapback]1400471[/snapback]

I'm not a liberal, I voted for president Bush in 2004, and even knowing what i know now, i would have still voted for Bush over Kerry in 2004. I will most likely vote for McCain in 2008...

Mister Triangles idiotic tirade isn't conservative, its completely utterly fucking retarded.

Maybe so, but I didn't say he was conservative.

Also you can be a liberal conservative.

Have liberal social values with economically conservative theories. Similar to the current Conservative Party in the UK.
Mister Triangle
QUOTE(Qdeathstar @ Mar 20 2008, 07:33 AM) [snapback]1400471[/snapback]

You can charade as whatever you want, dude. I know a left-winged looney liberal when I hear one. Actually, the U.S. Dept. Of Justice does break it down into race statistics...so don't the FBI. I don't know where you get your info but it's sadly wrong. I get mine straight from the horses mouth! Anything that you have doubts on there genius, check it for yourself...from a UNITED STATES GOV. WEBSITE...assuming that you know how or ain't too lazy. rolleyes.gif Stick this in your crack pipe & smoke it, son;
According to the latest US DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE SURVEY OF CRIME VICTIMS, more than 6.6 million violent crimes (murder, surprise sex, assault and robbery) are committed in the US each year, of which about 20 per cent, or 1.3 million, are inter-racial crimes.

Most victims of race crime ≠ about 90 per cent ≠ are white, according to the survey "Highlights from 20 Years of Surveying Crime Victims," published in 1993.

Almost 1 million white Americans were murdered, robbed, assaulted or raped by black Americans in 1992, compared with about 132,000 blacks who were murdered, robbed, assaulted or raped by whites, according to the same survey.

Blacks thus committed 7.5 times more violent inter-racial crimes than whites even though the black population is only one-seventh the size of the white population. When these figures are adjusted on a per capita basis, they reveal an extraordinary disparity: blacks are committing more than 50 times the number of violent crimes of whites.

According to the LATEST annual report on murder by the FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION, most inter-racial murders involve black assailants and white victims, with blacks murdering whites at 18 times the rate that whites murder blacks.

Over time, the cumulative effect has been staggering. JUSTICE DEPARTMENT AND FBI STATISTICS indicate that between 1964 and 1994 more than 25 million violent inter-racial crimes were committed, overwhelmingly involving black offenders and white victims, and more than 45,000 people were killed in inter-racial murders. By comparison 58,000 Americans died in Vietnam, and 34,000 were killed in the Korean war.

When non-violent crimes (burglary, larceny, car theft and personal theft) are included, the cumulative totals become prodigious. THE BUREAU OF JUSTICE STATISTICS says 27 million non-violent crimes were committed in the US in 1992, and the survey found that 31 per cent of the robberies involved black offenders and white victims (while only 2 per cent in the reverse).

When all the crime figures are calculated, it appears that black Americans have commited at least 170 million crimes against white Americans in the past 30 years. It is the great defining disaster of American life and American ideals since World War II.

scooter.gif

Samurai_tbag
As I previously said, not all liberals are left wing.

Me for one.

P.S. What do you define as 'black', a poor African-American, or a 1/8 African-American middle-class 'gangsta' wannabee. Your statistics are completely corrupt.

P.S.S. Although it wouldn't justify said crimes, maybe you should think about the crimes committed against African-Americans up untill the 50's?
Qdeathstar
QUOTE(Mister Triangle @ Mar 20 2008, 05:01 PM) [snapback]1400528[/snapback]
Actually, the U.S. Dept. Of Justice does break it down into race statistics...so don't the FBI. I don't know where you get your info but it's sadly wrong. I get mine straight from the horses mouth! Anything that you have doubts on there genius, check it for yourself...from a UNITED STATES GOV. WEBSITE...assuming that you know how or ain't too lazy. rolleyes.gif Stick this in your crack pipe & smoke it, son

Yes, i know they break it down by race but not Race ON Race, to the detail neccessary to say that black men are raping white women to the degree you said. On top of that, that wasn't even the main point of my post. Reread and respond to my ORIGINAL POST please.

According to the latest US DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE SURVEY OF CRIME VICTIMS, more than 6.6 million violent crimes (murder, surprise sex, assault and robbery) are committed in the US each year, of which about 20 per cent, or 1.3 million, are inter-racial crimes.

Most victims of race crime ≠ about 90 per cent ≠ are white, according to the survey "Highlights from 20 Years of Surveying Crime Victims," published in 1993.

Almost 1 million white Americans were murdered, robbed, assaulted or raped by black Americans in 1992, compared with about 132,000 blacks who were murdered, robbed, assaulted or raped by whites, according to the same survey.

Blacks thus committed 7.5 times more violent inter-racial crimes than whites even though the black population is only one-seventh the size of the white population. When these figures are adjusted on a per capita basis, they reveal an extraordinary disparity: blacks are committing more than 50 times the number of violent crimes of whites.

According to the LATEST annual report on murder by the FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION, most inter-racial murders involve black assailants and white victims, with blacks murdering whites at 18 times the rate that whites murder blacks.

Over time, the cumulative effect has been staggering. JUSTICE DEPARTMENT AND FBI STATISTICS indicate that between 1964 and 1994 more than 25 million violent inter-racial crimes were committed, overwhelmingly involving black offenders and white victims, and more than 45,000 people were killed in inter-racial murders. By comparison 58,000 Americans died in Vietnam, and 34,000 were killed in the Korean war.

When non-violent crimes (burglary, larceny, car theft and personal theft) are included, the cumulative totals become prodigious. THE BUREAU OF JUSTICE STATISTICS says 27 million non-violent crimes were committed in the US in 1992, and the survey found that 31 per cent of the robberies involved black offenders and white victims (while only 2 per cent in the reverse).

When all the crime figures are calculated, it appears that black Americans have commited at least 170 million crimes against white Americans in the past 30 years. It is the great defining disaster of American life and American ideals since World War II.

scooter.gif

LINK PLEASE.

Also, why don't you post something from the department of justice itself..
Mister Triangle
QUOTE(Samurai_tbag @ Mar 20 2008, 12:02 PM) [snapback]1400530[/snapback]

Me for one.

P.S. What do you define as 'black', a poor African-American, or a 1/8 African-American middle-class 'gangsta' wannabee. Your statistics are completely corrupt.

P.S.S. Although it wouldn't justify said crimes, maybe you should think about the crimes committed against African-Americans up untill the 50's?

You weak liberals disgust me. Keep bending over blackwards. I hope that you get your comuppance from the black man animal, and you probably will if you're around them, but you & QD would just say "OH, it was a rare occurance" or "he is oppressed and I deserved it" or "I liked it!".

QUOTE(Qdeathstar @ Mar 20 2008, 01:16 PM) [snapback]1400553[/snapback]
QUOTE(Mister Triangle @ Mar 20 2008, 05:01 PM) [snapback]1400528[/snapback]
Actually, the U.S. Dept. Of Justice does break it down into race statistics...so don't the FBI. I don't know where you get your info but it's sadly wrong. I get mine straight from the horses mouth! Anything that you have doubts on there genius, check it for yourself...from a UNITED STATES GOV. WEBSITE...assuming that you know how or ain't too lazy. rolleyes.gif Stick this in your crack pipe & smoke it, son

Yes, i know they break it down by race but not Race ON Race, to the detail neccessary to say that black men are raping white women to the degree you said. On top of that, that wasn't even the main point of my post. Reread and respond to my ORIGINAL POST please.

scooter.gif
LINK PLEASE.

Also, why don't you post something from the department of justice itself..

Qdeathstar, Saying my facts on the huge number of Black sexual attacks on White women could not be true? Here is a screen shot montage of the most up-to-date crime facts direct from the U.S. Department of Justice which monitors all types of crime categorized by race of the offender and race of the victim.
Click to view attachment

HERE IS A LINK TO THE US DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE'S WEBSITE.
http://www.ojp.usdoj.gov/bjs/pub/pdf/cvus0502.pdf

As you can see, Black offenders committed 37,460 rapes or sexual assaults against White women (shown by simply taking the percentage from the total). The same chart shows that Whites committed 0 (zero to less than ten) sexual attacks against Black women. (The number of reported White sexual attacks on Blacks is so low it is statistically 0)

it's ironic that you people are so worried about how Black males might look, but you arenít in the least concerned about the 37, 460 White women who have suffered the terror and harm of surprise sex and sexual abuse. (In actual reality the number of Black rapes against White women is at least double the Justice Department figure because those are just the reported rapes). And these figures are just one yearís attacks; similar rates of attack of White women occur year after year.

Next time you hear on TV or read in the media how racist and terrible White folks are to Black people think about the 37,460 White women who are raped by Blacks and the fact that no nationally known political figure even dares to mention it. If the numbers were reversed and White men were raping Black women by the tens of thousands, our cities would burn! But, we White folks are not supposed to object to this horrendous attack on White women and girls. Heck, we are not even supposed to know about it. I think we should know about it, and I think we must take action to protect White women from this horrible crime.
Mister Triangle
Breaker 1-9. How 'bout 'cha Qdeathstar. You got your ears on? Come back.
Screw Loose
Are blacks the only miniorities? It seems to me that the blacks have quite an unfair advantage socially in comparison to other miniorities, like White version 2.0... oh well thats irrelevant, and i pulled that out of my ass anyways

Considering who our last president was, there can only be improvement from here. Hopefully he'll initiate a nice, and slow withdrawal from Iraq, as to prevent what happened when the U.S. pulled out of vietnam WAY too quickly. From what i can infer, Barack is probably the best candidate i see, him and McCain are pretty even in quality though, i could go for either one. And for people who think hes getting voted for just because he's black... think, can there EVER be a black candidate who is getting votes, WITHOUT that very same accusation being thrown upon them?

And for him being muslim, hes not. He's Christian.

Even if he was Muslim, doesn't mean he'll be in league with satan al quaida, because al quaida is a very violent, and inaccurate variation of Islam, consisting of only radicals. The actual Islamic religion has no ties to al quaida, and doesn't encourage or support what they stand for.

All Barack wants is reform.
Qdeathstar
QUOTE(Mister Triangle @ Mar 20 2008, 07:43 PM) [snapback]1400604[/snapback]
Qdeathstar, Saying my facts on the huge number of Black sexual attacks on White women could not be true? Here is a screen shot montage of the most up-to-date crime facts direct from the U.S. Department of Justice which monitors all types of crime categorized by race of the offender and race of the victim.
Click to view attachment

HERE IS A LINK TO THE US DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE'S WEBSITE.
http://www.ojp.usdoj.gov/bjs/pub/pdf/cvus0502.pdf

As you can see, Black offenders committed 37,460 rapes or sexual assaults against White women (shown by simply taking the percentage from the total). The same chart shows that Whites committed 0 (zero to less than ten) sexual attacks against Black women. (The number of reported White sexual attacks on Blacks is so low it is statistically 0)

So.. White men don't tend to rape white women... That's not because they don't rape people... its just that they don't tend to rape black people. It says of white women, 44 percent are raped by whites, while only 33 percent are rape by blacks..

Besides, when is the last time you seen a black pedophile on the news.... most child rapists are white..

In actual reality the number of Black rapes against White women is at least double the Justice Department figure because those are just the reported rapes
But you can't prove that, can you. And the numbers aren't important if everything is doubled.. if its in the same porportion that the number of white men raping white women is also doubled, and in any case white men rape white women more than black men do.

QUOTE(Mister Triangle @ Mar 21 2008, 02:44 AM) [snapback]1400685[/snapback]

Breaker 1-9. How 'bout 'cha Qdeathstar. You got your ears on? Come back.

What... you proud about the rape thing? The statistics you posted don't even support your assertion... On top of that, that was a small SMALL part of my Original post... don't congradulate your self.. you've still got a whole lot more to answer for.

Also.. don't double post. Verbal warning.
Samurai_tbag
QUOTE(Mister Triangle @ Mar 20 2008, 07:43 PM) [snapback]1400604[/snapback]
QUOTE(Samurai_tbag @ Mar 20 2008, 12:02 PM) [snapback]1400530[/snapback]

Me for one.

You weak liberals disgust me. Keep bending over blackwards. I hope that you get your comuppance from the black man animal, and you probably will if you're around them, but you & QD would just say "OH, it was a rare occurance" or "he is oppressed and I deserved it" or "I liked it!".

You facists disgust me. Go live in North Korea you washed up biggot.
Mister Triangle
No. I'll stay right here in my country-white America where I belong. As for osama pulling troops outta Iraq...DREAM ON! He already has targets lined out to bomb in Pakistan so he's a bigger war monger than the rest. I read the Koran. Islam is an evil religion and needs to be exterminated off the face of the earth. Black osama IS a muslim and 1 day I'll say I told you so, not that it'll matter 'cause a lot of you would love that anyway. No one has any pride or sense anymore.

Qdeathstar, I provided proof on the african problem and you can spin it however you want. Typical liberal tactic. I also find it funny that you dropped the black arguement that there's only white pedo's. That tells me a lot about you and how you hold the negro animal close to your heart but fact is is that there are a lot of black pedos too! A lot! You're looking at everything from the black side which makes it evident that you are a traitor, plain & simple. Normal people don't think that way.

Go vote for black osama all you want. He has a snowballs chance in hell of becoming president of the United States. Primaries don't mean shit. I know atleast 30 white people that have never voted that is going out this year just to make sure America doesn't turn into the planet of the apes. God i hate stupid liberals
Qdeathstar
Wow! 30 people! That must be the whole Klan. Thats so awesome!

Brickhead, I'm not voting for Obama.. but i think your argument against him is completely rediculous. I'm not voting for him because i think he is a fraud, all walk, no talk, and on top of that a liar. Your not voting for him because he's black. Theres a huge difference...

Then you say that Black people rape a lot of white woman.. I didn't think it was broken down like that.. .but since it is, i'll give you that... white woman do get raped by black men more frequently that black women get raped by white men.

On the other hand though, there are still more white women getting raped by white men.. On top of that, it doesn't even matter since that was just a small small part of my original post. So if you want that, take it. It still doesn't change the fact that your a ignorant biggot. Free thinker? Nigger please.

What about..

He & his wife are anti-American & have made anti-American statements in the past.

List them. Saying your not proud of America isn't anti american.. if you knew anything about the declaration of independence, you would know that our nation is founded upon the believe that if the citizens of the united staes believed that the government was no longer working for them, they had the right to overthough the government.... Saying your not proud of the united states is a farcry from being "unamerican"..

and

FACT: A lot of blacks have converted to islam.

Wasn't there some gta-sanandreas satire site that had hte tagline FACT:? I beleive so..

What does it matter that a lot of blacks have converted to islam.. has Obama.. no.

and

black osama also already has a 100 million dollar package ready to give to africa. Africa is already getting over a billion dollars a year in aid.

Well..

QUOTE(the washington post)
President Bush's legacy is sure to be defined by his wielding of U.S. military power in Afghanistan and Iraq, but there is another, much softer and less-noticed effort by his administration in foreign affairs: a dramatic increase in U.S. aid to Africa.

The president has tripled direct humanitarian and development aid to the world's most impoverished continent since taking office and recently vowed to double that increased amount by 2010 -- to nearly $9 billion.

100 million dollars is a drop in the bucket compared to 9 billion. Niggaplz.
Mister Triangle
Actually, the reason there are more white rapes is simple mathmatics...THERE ARE MORE WHITES! But blacks are only roughly about 12% of the population so do the math & if you don't find the answer shocking then you're brain dead. I'm not gonna argue about it 'cause I know what the deal is. Truth could be shaped in the form of a baseball bat & I could take that proverbial bat & smash a liberal in the face with it and they still wouldn't get it, but oh well.

Another thing, I noticed that you called me a nigger. Funny. When whites say nigger and try & use it in a cool way it just doesn't work. Because some whites are born weak minded, usually hereditary, they often wanna mimic something more simple than they are because in their weak mind it's just easier. They never had a real father figure in their life. A grown white man that says "nigger please"...now thats some pathetic shit & sheds a lot of light on that persons character. I'm just saying...

Anyone in America voting for black osama, please move to Africa. America is for whites.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.