Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Can't get througt - HELP :(
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA Old Gen > GTA 3D > Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
repsej
Hello ..

I'm a 15-years old boy, that buyed GTA:SA, and i'm complete the missions without cheats or anything. But well, know i can't get through this missions:

"Cesar Versiona" and "Lifes a beact".

Both of them is missions where you have to hit the controls (with me numpad 1-9). But unless how hard i try, and how many times i do this missions i never get through. When doing: Lifes a beach i only get somthing like 800 points, and I need dubbleup point for completing Cesar Versiona.. I've seen the movie at YouTube where a guy doing the missions, and get through. And i need to say that i am so much better than him, and hit the numbers at the right time, but i'm not getting any points, and i'm always getting "bad". I think I have do this missions over 50 times!

I think its a mistake in the game or in my computer.

Well, i can't get wider with the game, so i'm asking you if there is a possible way to jump this missions over, and only this missions, because i want to complete the rest of the game with fair play.

Please help me ..

Repsej smile.gif
Zoomzoom
QUOTE(repsej @ Mar 10 2008, 05:32 PM) [snapback]1398397[/snapback]
Hello ..

I'm a 15-years old boy, that buyed GTA:SA, and i'm complete the missions without cheats or anything. But well, know i can't get through this missions:

Both of them is missions where you have to hit the controls (with me numpad 1-9). But unless how hard i try, and how many times i do this missions i never get through. When doing: Lifes a beach i only get somthing like 800 points, and I need dubbleup point for completing Cesar Versiona.. I've seen the movie at YouTube where a guy doing the missions, and get through. And i need to say that i am so much better than him, and hit the numbers at the right time, but i'm not getting any points, and i'm always getting "bad". I think I have do this missions over 50 times!

Well, i can't get wider with the game, so i'm asking you if there is a possible way to jump this missions over, and only this missions, because i want to complete the rest of the game with fair play.

Please help me ..

Repsej smile.gif

If you've given up trying altogether, then you could upload your saved-game as a Zip file, and I or someone else could pass both of those missions for you.

Use the attachment feature to upload it on your next post.

As for doing the mission on your own, which I highly encourage, it just takes practice and timing. smile.gif
repsej
QUOTE(Zoomzoom @ Mar 10 2008, 11:13 PM) [snapback]1398410[/snapback]
QUOTE(repsej @ Mar 10 2008, 05:32 PM) [snapback]1398397[/snapback]
Hello ..

Please help me ..

Repsej smile.gif

If you've given up trying altogether, then you could upload your saved-game as a Zip file, and I or someone else could pass both of those missions for you.

Use the attachment feature to upload it on your next post.

As for doing the mission on your own, which I highly encourage, it just takes practice and timing. smile.gif

Hey there ..

I will be really glad if you could complete the missions for me, but where do I find the savegame-file ?
Weasel
Get a USB GamePad (12 Button minimum) and then play the game like it was intended.

If you have a console then get an adapter cable for the controller you already own.

Now to play the game on the PC keyboard.: Don't pay any attention to what the screen says. It is not current that is what you did one or two seconds before.

Just concentrate on the Circle and the Arrow. You may have to anticapate the entry of the Arrow into the Circle. So try different timing on hitting the button. I repeat don't look at anything but the Circle and Arrow. The Circle will flash Brightly when you hit it correctly.

You can practice dancing at the Disco Club. that way you won't have to wait to redo the dancing quicker and It won't count against you as a failed mission.
repsej
QUOTE(Weasel @ Mar 11 2008, 04:51 AM) [snapback]1398435[/snapback]
Get a USB GamePad (12 Button minimum) and then play the game like it was intended.

If you have a console then get an adapter cable for the controller you already own.

Now to play the game on the PC keyboard.: Don't pay any attention to what the screen says. It is not current that is what you did one or two seconds before.

Just concentrate on the Circle and the Arrow. You may have to anticapate the entry of the Arrow into the Circle. So try different timing on hitting the button. I repeat don't look at anything but the Circle and Arrow. The Circle will flash Brightly when you hit it correctly.

You can practice dancing at the Disco Club. that way you won't have to wait to redo the dancing quicker and It won't count against you as a failed mission.

Alleredy tryed . It's a fail in my computer ..
Thanks anyway smile.gif
Zoomzoom
QUOTE(repsej @ Mar 10 2008, 06:30 PM) [snapback]1398412[/snapback]
Hey there ..

I will be really glad if you could complete the missions for me, but where do I find the savegame-file ?

They're located at \My Documents\GTA San Andreas User Files, unless you're using Vista, then I'm not sure where they're located.

The file looks like this:
GTASAsfX.b

The "X" represents the slot number. it'll be numbered 1 through 8.

You can also use GTA Save N Play to upload your saved-game.
repsej
QUOTE(Zoomzoom @ Mar 11 2008, 08:15 AM) [snapback]1398455[/snapback]
QUOTE(repsej @ Mar 10 2008, 06:30 PM) [snapback]1398412[/snapback]
Hey there ..

They're located at \My Documents\GTA San Andreas User Files, unless you're using Vista, then I'm not sure where they're located.

The file looks like this:
GTASAsfX.b

The "X" represents the slot number. it'll be numbered 1 through 8.

You can also use GTA Save N Play to upload your saved-game.

Hey there !

Here it is http://gtasnp.com/download/8293 !
I will be really happy if you would like to complete these 2 missions, and nothing else, and upload that save, and send the URL - thanks ! smile.gif
Zoomzoom
QUOTE(repsej @ Mar 11 2008, 08:57 AM) [snapback]1398474[/snapback]
Hey there !

I will be really happy if you would like to complete these 2 missions, and nothing else, and upload that save, and send the URL - thanks ! smile.gif

I am doing those missions for you right now.
Missions Passed!
repsej
QUOTE(Zoomzoom @ Mar 11 2008, 06:25 PM) [snapback]1398504[/snapback]
QUOTE(repsej @ Mar 11 2008, 08:57 AM) [snapback]1398474[/snapback]
Hey there !

I am doing those missions for you right now.

Thanks so much . Just upload the saved file, like i did, and i will be really happy . And thanks again !
Zoomzoom
Cesar Vialpando
Missions Passed!

I stored the Savanna from the mission inside the Johson House garage, just in case you wanted it.

Life's a Beach

http://gtasnp.com/download/8296

Sorry that it took so long, but I recorded both missions for you, and I'm uploading them to YouTube so you can see them.
The video has been uploaded to YouTube, just scroll down to my next post to see it.

NO CHEATS were used.

Enjoy.
repsej
QUOTE(Zoomzoom @ Mar 11 2008, 07:38 PM) [snapback]1398520[/snapback]
Cesar Vialpando
Missions Passed!

I stored the Savanna from the mission inside the Johson House garage, just in case you wanted it.

Life's a Beach

http://gtasnp.com/download/8296

Sorry thast it took so long, but I recorded both missions for you, and I uploading them to YouTube so you can see them.

NO CHEATS were used.

Enjoy.

OMG ! Thank you so much !
Zoomzoom
QUOTE(repsej @ Mar 11 2008, 02:51 PM) [snapback]1398524[/snapback]
OMG ! Thank you so much !

Glad to help. smile.gif

Here's the video I made of your missions:
[youtube]g-BMD3CeRws[/youtube]
These are the actual missions.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.