Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: millie
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA Old Gen > GTA 3D > Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
gtagamer1034
I have been trying to do this for 5 months. how do i get the card from millie. she invited me in for coffee and than nothing. I am at 100% with her.
and some times, shes not home at 14:00-8:00 or at 2:00 -10:00
Weasel
This one is slower than other missions. The elements of the miision are spaced out.
She will give you a call to go to her home and pick up the card, eventually.
Go Do Other Missions in the mean time.
Have you finished All of the Abandoned Airfield Missions?
gtagamer1034
QUOTE(Weasel @ Mar 8 2008, 03:32 AM) [snapback]1397922[/snapback]
This one is slower than other missions. The elements of the miision are spaced out.
She will give you a call to go to her home and pick up the card, eventually.
Go Do Other Missions in the mean time.
Have you finished All of the Abandoned Airfield Missions?

no. im on black project.
i can't do the zero missions. they r impossible
Weasel
QUOTE(gtagamer1034 @ Mar 8 2008, 08:34 PM) [snapback]1398072[/snapback]
im on black project.

With so many people finishing the game for 100% etc. None of the missions are impossible.
You just need to get your controller skills up. Use SEARCH to find how others have done it.
In the mean time don't worry about Zero and his store missions. You don't have to do them.
gtagamer1034
QUOTE(Weasel @ Mar 9 2008, 02:54 AM) [snapback]1398079[/snapback]
QUOTE(gtagamer1034 @ Mar 8 2008, 08:34 PM) [snapback]1398072[/snapback]
im on black project.

With so many people finishing the game for 100% etc. None of the missions are impossible.
You just need to get your controller skills up. Use SEARCH to find how others have done it.
In the mean time don't worry about Zero and his store missions. You don't have to do them.

weasel, thanks. i finished the black project, the green goo and the san fierro missions and she gave me the card.
and i'm on the robbing Breaking The Bank At Caligula's misson
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.