Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I've got a problem with SA
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA Old Gen > GTA 3D > Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas > GTA: San Andreas PC
Clive
When i got it it worked fine then for no apparent reason the game started to crash and show the blue screen which showed that 'Driver IRQL Not less than or equal'. i can only play the game for about a minute or less till it crashes. i tried updating my graphics card driver and it wouldnt start at all. it started the process then it just disappeared. sp i rolled back the driver version and its the same as it was, crashing after a minute or so. can someone help me my PC specs to the best of my knowledge are as follows.
Windows XP Home edition Version 2002 Service Pack 2
AMD Sempron 2400+
1.66Ghz
1GB of RAM
NVIDIA GeForce FX 5200
(if im missing anything tell me and i'll add it)

thanks in advance
Nec
Possibly corrupt save files. Rename or move the GTA user files folder in your documents and let the game create a new folder. Then try a fresh game and see if it still happens.
Clive
thanks i'll try that
Clive
it didnt work, it still happens. do you or anyone else have any solutions?
Nec
Make a note of the IRQ error (exact letter and number sequence), then search for it in Google. That has helped me a number of times.
Clive
cheers i'll try that
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.