Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: CJ's Mother's Ghost & Ghost Car
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA Old Gen > GTA 3D > Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas > GTA: San Andreas PC
Jesant13
I searched the forums but could not find anything on ghosts. I tried searching all the forums but the page timed out because it took so long. My question is: Is there such thing as CJ's Mother's Ghost and Ghost Cars in game?

I have seen videos online of the two but I have no idea if they are fakes or not.
§ynch
QUOTE(Jesant13 @ Mar 5 2008, 02:41 PM) [snapback]1397692[/snapback]
I searched the forums but could not find anything on ghosts. I tried searching all the forums but the page timed out because it took so long. My question is: Is there such thing as CJ's Mother's Ghost and Ghost Cars in game?

I have seen videos online of the two but I have no idea if they are fakes or not.

Carl's mother is not in the game.
She is only briefly seen in "In the Beginning",
the DVD that came with the official soundtrack.

Ghost cars are simply damaged Glendales, two of
which roll down a certain hill in Back O Beyond.
They continuosly spawn, once CJ's back is turned,
in timed cycles, and that is all there is to them.

Damaged Glendale cars and Sadler trucks are seen throughout San Andreas.
This is my skool acc
QUOTE(§ynch @ Mar 5 2008, 11:01 PM) [snapback]1397697[/snapback]
QUOTE(Jesant13 @ Mar 5 2008, 02:41 PM) [snapback]1397692[/snapback]

Carl's mother is not in the game.
She is only briefly seen in "In the Beginning",
the DVD that came with the official soundtrack.

Ghost cars are simply damaged Glendales, two of
which roll down a certain hill in Back O Beyond.
They continuosly spawn, once CJ's back is turned,
in timed cycles, and that is all there is to them.

Damaged Glendale cars and Sadler trucks are seen throughout San Andreas.

Carls mom - is just in the Introduction

Ghost Cars - and error in the games coding....

smile.gif
Jesant13
So these two videos are fake then? The first is the ghost car chasing someone and the second is a video of CJ's Mother's ghost.

[youtube]3Xw_itUN7sM[/youtube]

[youtube]ClTrDHxfbjQ[/youtube]
Flea
i'm deffiniitly not convinced by the 2nd one, why didnt he just run closer to find out instead of just standing by the stairs?
The first one, dont know about that, someone else just driving the car on 2 player mabe?
§ynch
QUOTE(Flea @ Mar 6 2008, 04:20 PM) [snapback]1397815[/snapback]
i'm deffiniitly not convinced by the 2nd one, why didnt he just run closer to find out instead of just standing by the stairs?
The first one, dont know about that, someone else just driving the car on 2 player mabe?

Same here Flea, I don't buy the 2nd one at all.

The first one is simply someone running in front of the existing BOB Glendale,
acting as if it is chasing him, when in fact it just rolls down.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.