Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Flight Missions help please
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA Old Gen > GTA 3D > Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas > GTA: San Andreas PC
See Jay
This is a great forum. I wish I knew about it back when I played this on PS2. I was able to do the flight missions then but I hate using kybd/mouse for flying, love it for bikes/cars tho. Thanks in advance! notworthy.gif

Mysave
JAJ
I'll do 'em
Learning to Fly completed
The Rustler, Stuntplane & Hunter will spawn at the airstrip.
CJ's got a pilot's license & access to all the airports.
Enjoy the rest of the game!
<savegame>
See Jay
Thanks a ton. I tried using premade saves but they always have either too much or not enough other stuff done. It's amazing that you still enjoy the game enough to keep doing this for ppl.
JAJ
You're welcome, glad to help!
See Jay
I finished! Well. almost, I finished the story missions. Now I'm going back to sub and hidden missions to get 100%. Working on the freight mission now. It's a real pain!!! I swear I stopped right in the red but the timer kept going.
GTA ShutDown
QUOTE(See Jay @ Mar 11 2008, 08:17 AM) [snapback]1398459[/snapback]
I finished! Well. almost, I finished the story missions. Now I'm going back to sub and hidden missions to get 100%. Working on the freight mission now. It's a real pain!!! I swear I stopped right in the red but the timer kept going.

Remember the front of the train is the bit that needs to be in the marker smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.