Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Game closes when trying to load save game
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA Old Gen > GTA 3D > Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas > GTA: San Andreas PC
alaskan
ok so I downloaded the ultimate starter game save as well as a few others, I used the gtasapatch converter to convert my game to version 1.0.. when i turn the game on and click on the game save it loads fine and after loading as the screen starts to dim i get an error saying that GTA_SA.exe has closed. Can someone please help me fix this so i can play saved games... thanks
Zoomzoom
QUOTE(alaskan @ Feb 29 2008, 11:42 PM) [snapback]1396966[/snapback]
ok so I downloaded the ultimate starter game save as well as a few others, I used the gtasapatch converter to convert my game to version 1.0.. when i turn the game on and click on the game save it loads fine and after loading as the screen starts to dim i get an error saying that GTA_SA.exe has closed. Can someone please help me fix this so i can play saved games... thanks

It sounds as though you have v2.0
Have a look at this: Way for v2 users to do v1 SnPs.
JAJ
Or as an alternative, you could try crazyanurag's starter save V2.
<Here's a link for it.>
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.