Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: GTA SA (cant play)
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA Old Gen > GTA 3D > Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas > GTA: San Andreas PC
Ullis
well, i cant go into the game sad.gif......it says "WRONG DISC INSERTED, PLEASE INSERT THE CD/DVD".....do i need crack or something?? i got DVD from friend! (mine dosnt work.....dosnt install) and friend says it dosnt need any crack or something!!.....what i most to do? snf (31).gif
FuddMan
You need the SA DVD to boot the game up. There are ways of getting around this but discussing them would be illegal, so we won't be going into detail about that here...

If you are putting the DVD in make sure you're putting it in the drive you installed it from. If it simply won't work then it's just too damaged and you'll need to get hold of another disc to play the game.

Also, moving to the right forum.
Psy
The fact you even asked about a possible crack makes me think you're lying and you don't have the official DVD. If it is the official DVD, take it back to the shop if it won't work for you. If you downloaded it, then you're going to get no help from anyone here.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.