Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Rate again
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > General > Media Discussion
Qdeathstar
Mattay
Did you draw that?

That's beautiful.

The house looks a little lopsided, but your use of color and three dimensional perception is great.

9/10.
Qdeathstar
yes.. i drew it. thanks smile.gif

Indy
It feels as if there is too much contrast between blur and sharpness. But otherwise, a clever concept.
6.5/10
Pieface
Just a few things that could probably make it a bit better, the pathway would look better if it was always the same width, add more detail to the trunk of the trees, and is that ponds meant to be brown or if not give it a better shade of blue.
Qdeathstar
QUOTE(Pieface @ Mar 8 2008, 12:01 PM) [snapback]1397978[/snapback]
Just a few things that could probably make it a bit better, the pathway would look better if it was always the same width, add more detail to the trunk of the trees, and is that ponds meant to be brown or if not give it a better shade of blue.

well. where i live most of the ponds are black because the bottom is made of dark mud sad.gif

The pathway is supposed to be a driveway, then a path.. hence the seperate colors...
1UP
I agree with the blury sharpness comment. I look at the clouds an it don't look blurry, look at pond edges don't look blurry then everything else is blury. an tbh unless you looking at it intensely you wouldn't notice those things anyways.

But over all eye's love it.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.