Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Need Help With GTA: SA
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA Old Gen > GTA 3D > Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas > GTA: San Andreas PC
morris91
As you can see i need HELP!

I now have my Laptop back from the Toshiba people because i had a Harddriver error.

That is now fixed BUT every time i load GTA: SA it go's funny as you can see in the pic below i i used to play and it was fine.

BUT NOW !

I can load the game it go's does it's lil things.

It load's the intro and the credits movie with all the sound (no Problam)

But then it go's all funny have a little look in he pics below,

I get all funny gibberish writing all over the screen and when i start the game once again all writing and lines and it makes it Inpossible to play the game.

It never used to be that way. I searched around on Google & Yahoo i have come up with some people having the same problam but no answer's to help me with.

So.... Can anyone here help me ?

Thanks for ant help !
FuddMan
Moving to the right forum...
morris91
QUOTE(DuffMan @ Feb 25 2008, 04:46 PM) [snapback]1395754[/snapback]
Moving to the right forum...

Ok sorry, Im new here.

Any Help with be Greatfull !
Weasel
the middle photo with the letter tiles occured on my New computer with Vista OS.
I replaced the cheap video card with one having 254 dedicated memory and it fixed the problem.
Updating the video drivers on the laptop might work too.
Although, My other computer (a Balance 3.2 gig laptop) upgraded its drivers automaticly and the game never played (too slow, poor CJ was slaughtered before he could turn around) after that.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.