Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Problem
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA Old Gen > GTA 3D > Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas > GTA: San Andreas PC
J_C
Hi!
i have a problem in one of the missions in GTA San Andreas...When I go to learn how to fly in the first mission, i can only make it up to the take off...the red coronas aren't appearing and I can't continue my missions...I'm stuck! Can somebody please help me and tell me what I could do?? sad.gif
GTA ShutDown
QUOTE(J_C @ Feb 24 2008, 05:49 PM) [snapback]1395522[/snapback]
Hi!
i have a problem in one of the missions in GTA San Andreas...When I go to learn how to fly in the first mission, i can only make it up to the take off...the red coronas aren't appearing and I can't continue my missions...I'm stuck! Can somebody please help me and tell me what I could do?? sad.gif

Upload your save file and someone may do it for you could just be ur imagecard

or u have saved with cheats?
J_C
QUOTE(Claude Speed @ Feb 24 2008, 11:12 PM) [snapback]1395577[/snapback]
QUOTE(J_C @ Feb 24 2008, 05:49 PM) [snapback]1395522[/snapback]
Hi!

Upload your save file and someone may do it for you could just be ur imagecard

or u have saved with cheats?

Actually yes I have used cheats before for example to make the weather sunny again etc.. unsure.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.