Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Desktop Backgrounds I made
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > General > Media Discussion
ConQueSteD
I just made this background and ((Finished there is a Few minor flaws but hey there is flaws for everything)).
Just thought to see what you all thought. I didn't add a watermark, because I thought you all are mature enough not to try to take them and claim them to your selves, because i've seen it happen before any way here they are

IllusionRSN
Looks cool man, keep up the good work smile.gif
OptimumPx
It would probably be better to just post the background itself, not a screen of your whole desktop. sleep.gif
ConQueSteD
well on the GTA IV one i had to up and rigg it so the little banners would all show up.. and Niko i had to put a little farther up even with the MLG banner so it looks tacky but it lines up with the taskbar.. I just gave you a Rough idea, but i can repost just background tomorrow i didnt have enough time tonight
~Brad~
Second one is nice...artistic sense of style
ConQueSteD
i went to upload the Non-used Photos today and I guess the servers were down so I didn't bother logging on till today (because this was the only site not working) So I'll Get the Non-Used Photos Tomorrow when i get back from school. I just posted the Used one first to get a Idea of them in use. Also i Made the Backgrounds but not the Art work. The Credit Goes To Rockstar Watch and Rockstar Games]
vyma100
nice work mate.
GTA ShutDown
You do know Limewire is illegal?
ConQueSteD
QUOTE(Claude Speed @ Feb 22 2008, 12:44 PM) [snapback]1395134[/snapback]

Acutally Its Illegal if you Violate Music laws(downloading Music ect.). I don't use it for music. (Computer Programs)
TreeFitty
QUOTE(I2un N Gun @ Feb 22 2008, 03:14 PM) [snapback]1395166[/snapback]
QUOTE(Claude Speed @ Feb 22 2008, 12:44 PM) [snapback]1395134[/snapback]

Acutally Its Illegal if you Violate Music laws(downloading Music ect.). I don't use it for music. (Computer Programs)

That's still infringing on copyrights, international or federal depending on the program.
ConQueSteD
hmmm i didn't really download a friend did i just been to busy to get rid of i just used it to get a certain program i needed to work with
vyma100
"you do know limewire is illegal", skirts. harden up mofo. everything is illegal these days.
TwoFacedTanner
I couldve sworn P2P was legal...
ConQueSteD
Could have sworn Stealing was illegal but ppl still do it Could have sworn Border Jumping is Illegal they still do it.. THIS WHOLE FUCKING WORLD IS ILLEGAL
vyma100
QUOTE(I2un N Gun @ Feb 23 2008, 04:18 PM) [snapback]1395254[/snapback]
Could have sworn Stealing was illegal but ppl still do it Could have sworn Border Jumping is Illegal they still do it.. THIS WHOLE FUCKING WORLD IS ILLEGAL

ding ding ding. and the winner is. for the most non bullshit thing said on this forum "I2un N Gun". well done ol chap
psychÝ
QUOTE(TwoFacedTanner @ Feb 23 2008, 05:02 AM) [snapback]1395246[/snapback]

P2P is clearly legal, these people don't know what the fuck they are on about like usual, P2P is a perfectly legal data sharing application it is only illegal if you are in breach of copyright.
ConQueSteD
QUOTE(psychÝ @ Feb 23 2008, 10:39 AM) [snapback]1395305[/snapback]
QUOTE(TwoFacedTanner @ Feb 23 2008, 05:02 AM) [snapback]1395246[/snapback]

P2P is clearly legal, these people don't know what the fuck they are on about like usual, P2P is a perfectly legal data sharing application it is only illegal if you are in breach of copyright.

thats what i pretty much said, and Havent breached the copywright, so everything done Legal
Now Keep this on topic
Deji
well the rockstar one is ok. but the first one looks a bit out of place. if i had it i'd remove the gta4 cover and just have nicko. good work anyway.
Th0r

Got quite a few more. I'll post pics tommorow.
ConQueSteD
I've got more that i made with my adobe Photoshop that i just got and a few sig's but my Notebook is locked up
Qdeathstar
they look OK, I like R* one the best... but this belongs in graphics..
Flyin Hawaiian
QUOTE(vyma100 @ Feb 23 2008, 12:07 AM) [snapback]1395245[/snapback]
"you do know limewire is illegal", fucken skirts. harden up mofo. everything is illegal these days.

Hey did you know underage drinking is illegal? I didnt.
Qdeathstar
QUOTE(Flyin Hawaiian @ Mar 16 2008, 12:58 AM) [snapback]1399486[/snapback]
QUOTE(vyma100 @ Feb 23 2008, 12:07 AM) [snapback]1395245[/snapback]
"you do know limewire is illegal", fucken skirts. harden up mofo. everything is illegal these days.

Hey did you know underage drinking is illegal? I didnt.

Hey, did you know this has nothing to do with graphics. I did!
Th0r
...And heres another one!

selpy
They're ok, man. Pretty basic, clean. A little on the verge of boring, though. I'd like to see what else you can do.

BTW, are I2un N Gun and Th0r the same user? I'm getting confused on whose work we are looking at.

NOTE TO SPAM: Stick to comments on the graphic designs featured in this thread.
Sharpie Fetish
QUOTE(Th0r @ Mar 16 2008, 02:26 PM) [snapback]1399554[/snapback]
...And heres another one!

Not bad but the grayscaling on the picturesa just makes it look awful but without it i guess it just looks like a MS Paint picture
Deji
QUOTE(Recruit CyanTist @ Mar 18 2008, 08:51 PM) [snapback]1400022[/snapback]
Not bad but the grayscaling on the picturesa just makes it look awful but without it i guess it just looks like a MS Paint picture

whats wrong with ms paint?
neko_ceko
QUOTE(I2un N Gun @ Feb 20 2008, 05:01 AM) [snapback]1394686[/snapback]
I just made this background and ((Finished there is a Few minor flaws but hey there is flaws for everything)).
Just thought to see what you all thought. I didn't add a watermark, because I thought you all are mature enough not to try to take them and claim them to your selves, because i've seen it happen before any way here they are

You didn't made the first one...
You only added Niko. *Sigh* I can do that with paint.
I got the first one from www.rockstargames.com/IV/ long time ago, only without Niko...

Edit: Under downloads
ConQueSteD
QUOTE(selpy @ Mar 18 2008, 05:07 AM) [snapback]1399921[/snapback]
They're ok, man. Pretty basic, clean. A little on the verge of boring, though. I'd like to see what else you can do.

BTW, are I2un N Gun and Th0r the same user? I'm getting confused on whose work we are looking at.

NOTE TO SPAM: Stick to comments on the graphic designs featured in this thread.

Nope Completely different people. when i finish my latest one ill upload it.

Lets see i didn't make them recently these were the ones when i first started CADD 1.
they were just on my hard drive so i uploaded them on here.
Sharpie Fetish
QUOTE(Deji @ Mar 18 2008, 08:59 PM) [snapback]1400024[/snapback]

Its shit!
Fugitive
QUOTE(Recruit CyanTist @ Mar 29 2008, 02:59 PM) [snapback]1402703[/snapback]

Its shit!

Paint is not shit!! Click Here
psychÝ
QUOTE(Fugitive @ Mar 30 2008, 04:28 AM) [snapback]1403094[/snapback]
QUOTE(Recruit CyanTist @ Mar 29 2008, 02:59 PM) [snapback]1402703[/snapback]

Its shit!

Paint is not shit!! Click Here

Most of them aren't made on paint as it is shit, there are better pixel art programs.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.