Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: CEZAR VIALPANDO MISSION
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA Old Gen > GTA 3D > Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
angelsmoke
I HAVE PASSED ALL THE OTHER MISSIONS THAT I CAN ENTER,AND I AM STUCK WITH THE CEZAR VIALPANDO ONE,I AM USING A LAPTOP,IS THAT THE PROBLEM OR AM I PUSHING THE CAPSLOCKS AND THE 2 ON THE WRONG TIMING??PLEASE HELP ..
Nec
Need more information. Is your game freezing, crashing. screen going black or what? Computer specs would be good ,too.
Weasel
Making the car hop is a pain on the keyboard and mouse. My first suggest is always to get a USB GamePad (12 button minum) or if you have a game console to aquire an USB adabter cable for the controller you already have. this game was intended to play using one.

Otherwise try switching to your laptops Number Pad Functions and use the 'keypad' numbers to make the car hop (page 10 of manual).

[please don't use all CAPS for posting, it's considered YELLING]
angelsmoke
QUOTE(Weasel @ Feb 21 2008, 02:18 PM) [snapback]1394935[/snapback]
Making the car hop is a pain on the keyboard and mouse. My first suggest is always to get a USB GamePad (12 button minum) or if you have a game console to aquire an USB adabter cable for the controller you already have. this game was intended to play using one.

Otherwise try switching to your laptops Number Pad Functions and use the 'keypad' numbers to make the car hop (page 10 of manual).

[please don't use all CAPS for posting, it's considered YELLING]

Thank you so much but i did not underastand exactly if you mean that i can use my ps2 joystick with a USB adaptor or not,sorry but my first language is greek!!sorry for tha huge letters i had no idea,thanks again..
Weasel
Yes.
If you can get the USB adapter cable for the PS2 controller you can play with it on the PC.
When you do You will have to go to 'options' and switch from 'keyboard and mouses' to 'joystick'.
Also you can assign buttons to do the actions you want.

reference game manual for details.
angelsmoke
QUOTE(Weasel @ Feb 22 2008, 03:11 AM) [snapback]1395048[/snapback]
Yes.
If you can get the USB adapter cable for the PS2 controller you can play with it on the PC.
When you do You will have to go to 'options' and switch from 'keyboard and mouses' to 'joystick'.
Also you can assign buttons to do the actions you want.

reference game manual for details.

Thank you so much my friend
angelsmoke
please someone help me,i got the gamepad and it works perfectly i just cant get points!!if you have a tip or can pass it for me i would be very greatfull!!
Weasel
Ignore whats going on around you...
concentrate on the arrow and circle.
Depending on computer you may have to anticipate the arrow entering the circle.
One computer I had I would have to hit the controller button as the arrow got half way in. On another, when it was almost fully in the circle. Keep trying.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.