Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Conspiracy Theory, AIDS?
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > General > Political & World Issues
deejay
i was just think about how Aids started and i think something does add up. personally i am leaning towards aids being evolutionary and there is something in the human body that transformed into the disease, and the more controversial idea of it being man made. i was never with the idea of it being given to us by apes it does not add up interms of why then and not before, what happen in apes that was so different than in the past. The main question i have is, has Aids always been here undetected or is there something that happened within the 20th century that cause it. i think if someone would to do an indept research on the virus they would fine the truth and they would be killed.
Mattay
Well HIV/AIDS doesn't really have a concrete origin, most people believe it was from contact with primates.

Probably one of the most famous AIDS situation was that of Ryan White. Where during the 80's he was diagnosed with AIDS, and he was treated like a complete outcast. People were oblivious to the disease and knew little about it, and as a result he had suffered his entire life.

And I seriously doubt this disease was man made. What would anybody have to gain from that? This is no conspiracy.
deejay
just think about the billions of dollars made every year from the treatment of Aids, thats why i think there is no serious attempt to find a cure, why find a cure and treat people for free like with small pox when u can charge for treatment
Mattay
Smallpox is very contagious, and anyone can become infected just by coming in contact with another infected person.

AIDS is only capable of transmission through bodily fluids. If someone had smallpox, they'd need to be treated for the sake of other people's safety.
deejay
but that doesnt answer the question, so small pox was contagious that doesnt make any difference, im just saying there has to be something that happened in the human body that caused the disease may it be evolution orman made, im not buying that ape shit. come to think of it aids is the perfect disease if they put it out there its like a silence assasin all they have to do is infect a couple of people without there knowledge and it can destroy a continent
psychÝ
QUOTE(deejay @ Feb 18 2008, 01:58 AM) [snapback]1394394[/snapback]
just think about the billions of dollars made every year from the treatment of Aids, thats why i think there is no serious attempt to find a cure, why find a cure and treat people for free like with small pox when u can charge for treatment

That is the biggest load of crap ever, for one HIV is endemic in primates but doesn't infect them and you have to do is mix blood with one that is infected and you do.

Then of course there is a lot of research that would like to patent an AIDS cure as they would make a fuck off load of money and if there was this so called conspiracy which I might add is completely infeasible due to the vast amount of scientists and companies involved research project from hospitals would have still worked it out if it was as easy as you so claim.
deejay
who are there so called researchers, a man on tv talking about research does not mean anything.

"A recent survey carried out in the US for example, identified a significant number of African Americans who believe HIV was manufactured as part of a biological warfare programme, designed to wipe out large numbers of black and homosexual."

i know this does not mean anything but it is something
Mattay
QUOTE(deejay @ Feb 17 2008, 09:29 PM) [snapback]1394399[/snapback]
who are there so called researchers, a man on tv talking about research does not mean anything.

"A recent survey carried out in the US for example, identified a significant number of African Americans who believe HIV was manufactured as part of a biological warfare programme, designed to wipe out large numbers of black and homosexual."

So called researchers...

Scientists, people who make it their life's work to find a cure for this disease.
psychÝ
QUOTE(deejay @ Feb 18 2008, 02:29 AM) [snapback]1394399[/snapback]

Lolz, ha quality, the people who right in the scientific journals which you have most likely not even heard of and stop you from dying in agony from tetanus cause you feel over playing football and cut your leg.
0bs3n3
Seriously Off Topic: It was the jewz, they are rsponsble for everyting bad.

No but seriously, I've seen a muslim propaganda poster that said something like that ^^

And no I don't think there is a conspiracy.
Skinny†
QUOTE(deejay @ Feb 18 2008, 01:29 PM) [snapback]1394399[/snapback]

Yes, and a significant number of farmers belive they were abducted by aliens. A significant number of Immortal Technique fans belive Bush planed nine eleven even though as a politician and share holder in companies he would have lost money. A significant number of fat girls belive they are pretty. A significant number of people belive they've seen big foot in San Andreas.

No, it's not somthing I'm afraid.
Ex-PS Fanboy

why would people whipe out african americans, this ain't 1855 i seriously doubt that this was man made. unless hitler's survived and has made a biological warfare plant deep underneath the african bush... and i seriouysly doubt the governement would whipe out homosexuals, it's mostly the church that has shit against gays
psychÝ
QUOTE(PS FANBOY @ Feb 21 2008, 08:07 PM) [snapback]1394992[/snapback]

why would people whipe out african americans, this ain't 1855 i seriously doubt that this was man made. unless hitler's survived and has made a biological warfare plant deep underneath the african bush... and i seriouysly doubt the governement would whipe out homosexuals, it's mostly the church that has shit against gays

Why wouldn't they it is nothing to do with black anyway, more the African continent, you can't exploit something that has power.
Ex-PS Fanboy
i don't really understand some of that, but anyway i know that the african continent has an outbreak of aids, but i visited there and from what i've seen, aids isn't the only thing whipping them out, poverty, famine, malnutrition, i'm sure aids is still killing a signifigant number of africans, but i simply don't see why, if someone made aids, they would target africa.
Skinny†
QUOTE(PS FANBOY @ Feb 22 2008, 07:26 AM) [snapback]1394997[/snapback]
but i simply don't see why, if someone made aids, they would target africa.

The more things killing them, the poorer they are and if a continent that size upgraded it's standard of living then that would be a lot of cheap labor lost. AIDS would be the perfect thing to keep that from happening.
QUOTE(psychÝ @ Feb 22 2008, 07:09 AM) [snapback]1394994[/snapback]
you can't exploit something that has power.

Hypotheticly speaking of coarse.
psychÝ

No, not hypothetically speaking.

But i simply don't see why, if someone made aids, they would target africa.
Because they can, notice how it doesn't spread as fast in Europe or America, do you think that is just chance, it is because people are informed.
Indy
I thought HIV originated from SIV.
new major on the block
QUOTE(deejay @ Feb 18 2008, 01:39 AM) [snapback]1394391[/snapback]
i was just think about how Aids started and i think something does add up. personally i am leaning towards aids being evolutionary and there is something in the human body that transformed into the disease, and the more controversial idea of it being man made. i was never with the idea of it being given to us by apes it does not add up interms of why then and not before, what happen in apes that was so different than in the past. The main question i have is, has Aids always been here undetected or is there something that happened within the 20th century that cause it. i think if someone would to do an indept research on the virus they would fine the truth and they would be killed.

Ok well My mother worked under a Colonel back in the late 80's to early 90's on lackland AFB in San Antonio, she was civil service at the time. The colonel was like one of the chief medical officers in charge of the AIDS studies and projects. From what she told me about it, back when there was alot of outbreaks in Africa and sicknesses in the 60's or 70's there was also a shortage on blood supply. The Govt. started experimenting with primate blood to see if it was compatible with humans as a supplement. When they tested it there was no ill effects from the tests so they started to use the primate blood in blood transfusions and as well as other stuff. They discovered later apon further study that the AIDS virus naturally lives in the chimps blood but that it didn't affect their immune system. They didn't see this as a problem until it became one. By then the blood had been given to many a locals in Africa along with some cases of some immunization tents sharing the same needles for immune shots and blood transfusions. Hence the out break of AIDS in Africa. Now I'm not quite sure but I think I also remember my mother telling me that some of the chimp blood was also brought here to the US and administered in blood transfusions here too, just not on the same scale as it was there. When she worked for the colonel she handled alot of the files for him and also read through them as well as was briefed about the studies by the colonel himself.
Marneyo Juano
You people are stupid, really. You think you're so clever that you see things the way they are and everyone is against you and trying to hide it from you. It sure looks like you've been watching too much movies.
Jews did 9/11 and the American government assisted them at it, Whites infected blacks in Africa on purpose with a virus they made for a billion reasons, which all have something to do with money. What's next? Evil scientists did the hole in the ozone layer for the lulz, and a secret organization of super evil Russian villians are planning an attack on America to weaken it and make it easy for Mother Russia to take over.
Paranoia tbh.
psychÝ
QUOTE(ProbleMatiK @ Feb 23 2008, 12:56 PM) [snapback]1395294[/snapback]
Russian villians are planning an attack on America to weaken it and make it easy for Mother Russia to take over.

I think you would have to be pretty naive to believe plans like that haven't been made.
Marneyo Juano
I am speaking of the present, not the past.
NCP
I heard all chimps have HIV and then some doctor fucked a chimp and that's how it got in the world...I dunno though.
Marneyo Juano
Yeah a long time ago I heard somewhere that it's because they have some small chimps' meat as food in Africa, and some of those chimps had HIV and people ate it and got infected with it.
Skinny†
QUOTE(psychÝ @ Feb 23 2008, 08:29 AM) [snapback]1395195[/snapback]

No, not hypothetically speaking.

I meant, I was hypotheticly speaking in my post, wich just happened to include your quote.
new major on the block
QUOTE(ProbleMatiK @ Feb 23 2008, 12:56 PM) [snapback]1395294[/snapback]
You people are stupid, really. You think you're so clever that you see things the way they are and everyone is against you and trying to hide it from you. It sure looks like you've been watching too much movies.
Jews did 9/11 and the American government assisted them at it, Whites infected blacks in Africa on purpose with a virus they made for a billion reasons, which all have something to do with money. What's next? Evil scientists did the hole in the ozone layer for the lulz, and a secret organization of super evil Russian villians are planning an attack on America to weaken it and make it easy for Mother Russia to take over.
Paranoia tbh.

I'm not saying that the govt did it on purpose by any means, just relaying what I was told. If anything it should appear that it was an accident and not a conspearicy by the govt. The same goes with 9/11, yes, we didn't think anything could happen and it did. It just goes to show you that the US Government is not perfect at all, and makes mistakes just as people do. Some people drive home from a bar drunk thinking that they are allright. Sometimes they make it home safely, and some times they are unfortunate. Same goes with the government. It has nothing to do with evil scientists, Mother Russia, Jews, Crooked Government bent on geniocide and world domination, or flying Sphagetti Monsters! It was just an accident, PLAIN AND SIMPLE! SHIT HAPPENS!
Marneyo Juano
I wasn't talking about your post, I meant posts like some of skinny's and psycho's posts suggesting that it was man-made to achieve something for the white race or to be used as a weapon. All we need now to add to the complete madeness and paranoia is juice saying the whites created AIDS and spreaded it in africa just to get rid of the blacks and so on.
psychÝ
QUOTE(ProbleMatiK @ Feb 25 2008, 09:44 PM) [snapback]1395806[/snapback]
I wasn't talking about your post, I meant posts like some of skinny's and psycho's posts suggesting that it was man-made
I never suggested that, I purely proposed a reason why people might think that.
Marneyo Juano
Okay, point still stands to those people who think AIDS was man-made for some reason.
Severus Snape
AIDS is definitely a naturally occurring disease which someone got into the human body at some point. It was not man-made, there is no conspiracy to wipe out an entire segment of the population. In fact, there are studies that have been done (please don't ask me to go find them) that suggest AIDS and Ebola come from the same parent virus and are just deadlier variants of that parent virus.

Anyone who thinks that AIDS is a conspiracy really needs to step back and think about it for a moment. Of all the diseases in the world, and all the biological research being done, why would anyone want to create a disease that is only transmittable through bodily fluids, takes 5-7 years to incubate, and then could potentially never really kill the intended victim?
psychÝ
QUOTE(Arch Angel @ Feb 26 2008, 06:20 PM) [snapback]1396066[/snapback]
Why would anyone want to create a disease that is only transmittable through bodily fluids, takes 5-7 years to incubate, and then could potentially never really kill the intended victim?

Because then you won't be suspected of course, plus the fact if it is endemic in the body for that long it can be spread further and considering that the people who would have created it would want to keep the races apart and therefore it effecting black people who would then have sex with other blacks, or if a white person has sex with them they are hardly the type of person who is going to like some white neo-nazi group.

Plus the fact that HIV's lack of symptoms means that it can spread without suspicion.
Skinny†
QUOTE(ProbleMatiK @ Feb 26 2008, 08:44 AM) [snapback]1395806[/snapback]
posts like some of skinny's and psycho's posts suggesting that it was man-made to achieve something for the white race or to be used as a weapon.

QUOTE(Skinny. @ Feb 22 2008, 04:58 PM) [snapback]1395072[/snapback]

Severus Snape
QUOTE(psychÝ @ Feb 26 2008, 12:31 PM) [snapback]1396070[/snapback]
Why would anyone want to create a disease that is only transmittable through bodily fluids, takes 5-7 years to incubate, and then could potentially never really kill the intended victim?

Because then you won't be suspected of course, plus the fact if it is endemic in the body for that long it can be spread further and considering that the people who would have created it would want to keep the races apart and therefore it effecting black people who would then have sex with other blacks, or if a white person has sex with them they are hardly the type of person who is going to like some white neo-nazi group.

Plus the fact that HIV's lack of symptoms means that it can spread without suspicion.

You really have no clue, do you? stupid.gif

Affecting black people? And here I thought the disease was affecting everyone equally. You need to keep your neo-nazi, white power bullshit to yourself on this topic. AIDS knows no boundaries. It doesn't care about skin color, religion, creed, nationality, sex, education, etc. AIDS only knows how to do 1 thing - infect. And then subsequently (through opportunistic secondary diseases) kill.

How can you honestly sit there and believe that someone out there would create this disease? And, if you are right and someone wanted to take out all the black people, why wouldn't they genetically alter this disease so it only affects blacks?

Try using your brain once in a while before spouting off about shit.
psychÝ
QUOTE(Arch Angel @ Feb 27 2008, 12:53 PM) [snapback]1396262[/snapback]

Affecting black people? And here I thought the disease was affecting everyone equally. You need to keep your neo-nazi, white power bullshit to yourself on this topic. AIDS knows no boundaries.
Are you a complete idiot of what, I making the point cause the other smacktards will clearly never work out any decent points to argue there case and they are perfectly good points to make when you look at it.

And it isn't affecting everyone equally at all, the western world has information about it, contraception to stop it spreading a drugs to stop its effects, the high percentage of africa doesn't.

It doesn't care about skin color, religion, creed, nationality, sex, education, etc.
No but other people do and if you make it endemic in black populations then you could class that

AIDS only knows how to do 1 thing - infect.
See clearly I know more about this than you cause AIDS doesn't infect anyone the human immunodeficiency virus infects people, attaching to T-lymphocytes stopping them producing antigens.

How can you honestly sit there and believe that someone out there would create this disease?
I don't but so far you have given me no reason why my reason they wouldn't have aren't valid infact you have told me nothing at all I didn't know, you apart from the stuff that was just wrong
And, if you are right and someone wanted to take out all the black people, why wouldn't they genetically alter this disease so it only affects blacks?

Cause that would be impossible, you clearly know nothing of genetics or why black people are black.

Lolz, coming after that post well, you know, I know more about this subject than you clearly, I just know enough about it to know why others may believe that it was man made due to the reason being quite compelling when show on there own.
psychÝ
QUOTE(Arch Angel @ Feb 27 2008, 12:53 PM) [snapback]1396262[/snapback]

Affecting black people? And here I thought the disease was affecting everyone equally. You need to keep your neo-nazi, white power bullshit to yourself on this topic. AIDS knows no boundaries.
Are you a complete idiot or what, I making the point cause the other smacktards will clearly never work out any decent points to argue there case and they are perfectly good points to make when you look at it.

And it isn't affecting everyone equally at all, the western world has information about it, contraception to stop it spreading a drugs to stop its effects, the high percentage of africa doesn't.

It doesn't care about skin color, religion, creed, nationality, sex, education, etc.
No but other people do and if you make it endemic in black populations then you could class that

AIDS only knows how to do 1 thing - infect.
See clearly I know more about this than you cause AIDS doesn't infect anyone the human immunodeficiency virus infects people, attaching to T-lymphocytes stopping them producing antigens.

How can you honestly sit there and believe that someone out there would create this disease?
I don't but so far you have given me no reason why my reason they wouldn't have aren't valid infact you have told me nothing at all I didn't know, you apart from the stuff that was just wrong
And, if you are right and someone wanted to take out all the black people, why wouldn't they genetically alter this disease so it only affects blacks?

Cause that would be impossible, you clearly know nothing of genetics or why black people are black.

Lolz, coming after that post well, you know, I know more about this subject than you clearly, I just know enough about it to know why others may believe that it was man made due to the reason being quite compelling when show on there own.
Severus Snape
Again, I must say "All Hail king psycho". You truly believe that yours is the only opinion that counts, don't you? I refer you back to a discussion you and I had about pluto a while back where you rebuffed everything I said cuz you just don't listen to anyone but yourself.

I will admit that you are correct - AIDS doesn't infect people. HIV does. (Although, technically, when first discovered AIDS was the disease the the CDC detected that infected the body, so we are both correct on this one.) But the rest of your points leave a lot to be desired.

According to your post, it would be impossible to genetically alter a disease to affect only people who are black. Need I remind you that sickle-cell anemia only affects people with black/african american heritage? So if it's possible that one disease can affect only a certain segment of the population, wouldn't it then be possible to learn from that disease and genetically alter another one to do the same thing? Or are you gonna sit there in your little bubble world and try to convince everyone else that your way of thinking is the only way of thinking?
psychÝ
QUOTE(Arch Angel @ Feb 27 2008, 03:08 PM) [snapback]1396299[/snapback]
Again, I must say "All Hail king psycho". You truly believe that yours is the only opinion that counts, don't you? I refer you back to a discussion you and I had about pluto a while back where you rebuffed everything I said cuz you just don't listen to anyone but yourself.
How is this even relevant, oh wait it isn't.

Need I remind you that sickle-cell anemia only affects people with black/african american heritage?
For one it doesn't. It is a recessive allele that changes the shape of the haemoglobin therefore carriers of this recessive allele with a heterozygous genotype will have a phenotype that makes them less susceptible to malaria. Therefore making it a genetic advantage, however if the recessive allele is found in a homozygote then it will mean a lack of oxygen gets to tissues as well as blood congealing in the capillaries causing great pain.

Sickle cell anaemia is endemic in many populations around the world such as Italy and pretty much anywhere with an endemic malaria issue.

So if it's possible that one disease can affect only a certain segment of the population
Yes but not cause of genetics and if it is due to genetics it is because of selective pressures or the founder effect.

wouldn't it then be possible to learn from that disease and genetically alter another one to do the same thing?
No as the reason you state which was a bunch of crap anyway but i'll use it as an example became prevelent throughout the population because it showed a phenotypic advantage when in the heterozygous form therefore more people with it survived and due to selection pressures the prevalence of the allele increase

Or are you gonna sit there in your little bubble world and try to convince everyone else that your way of thinking is the only way of thinking?

No, you are going to sit in your bubble world where you are ignorant, as already show.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.