Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: How many people still play this game?
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA Old Gen > GTA 3D > Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
GTA_SA
How many people still play this game?

I don't, as I no longer own it.

I've voted too.
Zoomzoom
QUOTE(GTA_SA @ Feb 17 2008, 06:23 PM) [snapback]1394368[/snapback]
I don't, as I no longer own it.

Blasphemy!
GTA_SA
I just don't care so much about games, nor the full interest in them as I once did. I do play occassionaly. I have few games left. wink.gif
Jesseeast
I`m determined to try to beat it without cheat`s.
mgc-lizardking710
I still love the game and still play it all the time. ive had it for almost 3 years and ive played it so much the disc has parts chipped off in the centre. but it still works. I've finished the game 3 times and im going on for my 4th but the amazing thing is every time i finish it i always discover more things and do more things than i did the last time. it's the best game ive had ever.
[image="theres alittle sumfin i made"]http://www.bebo.com/PhotoAlbumBig.jsp?PageNbr=1&MemberId=3303482685&PhotoAlbumId=3359607174&PhotoId=7025811217[/image]
Th0r
Yes.

I play the game as often as I can, which is every few days.
Even after what is aproaching four wholes years of playing on it Im still not bored with it.
Mattay
I play it once in a while, I either just don't have the time, or am uninterested. Still this game is one of the best.
neko_ceko
I have 100000 games installed on my PC and still GTA SA is only one I play.
I finished it 100% like 6 times, and now I'm just playing MTA and SA-MP.
TexasDominators
i play it from time to time right now im mostly playing cod4 but when iv comes out im sure ill have to say goodbye to cod for a while.
AfonsoAlves
tryin to squeeze as much of it as i can before the next ones out rolleyes.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.