Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: GLitch Problem
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA Old Gen > GTA 3D > Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas > GTA: San Andreas PC
CJ_1991
I am doing the snail trail mission, and the station in Los Santos that you follow the reporter to, Market Station, is flooded. The second he steps out of the train he drowns and I fail the mission. Does anyone know how I can fix this problem? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Weasel
CJ is supposed to be Following the train on the MotorCycle (found by the Station) or car if you'd rather.
He's not to ride in the train.

oops! misunderstood thought you were talking about CJ.
most interesting situation. Well at least you can go to a previous save.
CJ_1991
QUOTE(Weasel @ Feb 18 2008, 04:19 PM) [snapback]1394461[/snapback]
CJ is supposed to be Following the train on the MotorCycle (found by the Station) or car if you'd rather.

He isn't in the train. He is following on the bike. The reporter is in the train. He drowns when he steps out because the station is flooded. This has nothing to do with whether cj is in the train or not. It has to do with the fact that market station is under 10 feet of water.
GTA ShutDown
QUOTE(CJ_1991 @ Feb 19 2008, 02:47 AM) [snapback]1394559[/snapback]
QUOTE(Weasel @ Feb 18 2008, 04:19 PM) [snapback]1394461[/snapback]

He isn't in the train. He is following on the bike. The reporter is in the train. He drowns when he steps out because the station is flooded. This has nothing to do with whether cj is in the train or not. It has to do with the fact that market station is under 10 feet of water.

i doubt this is true because the only way it could be flooded is by modding the game

if it is a mod take it off

It most likely isnt true just a poor kid trying to get attention how sad.....

Also - More people would have seen this glitch happen

Please video this so i can see it i want to see this.....
Weasel
Not to be a pain, but:

When CJ gets to the station behind the train.
Do have CJ go immediatly up the stairs before the Reporter gets out of the train?
CJ waits a block from the station to observe/wait for the reporter to get his taxi.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.