Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Three British teenagers receive life sentences for murder
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > General > Political & World Issues
Don Leone
http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2008/feb/11/u...ed=networkfront

Frankly I think they deserve every day in prison they've been given.
Marneyo Juano
they sure do deserve this sentence. Hope they get sodomized in prison like all pansy boys that only have the courage to attack people in gangs do.
fucking losers.
Mattay
That's absolutely terrible those fucking pussy kids would beat that man like that.

I hope they rot in that jail cell for the rest of their wasted lives. And go to bed every night sobbing their eyes out because they've got to spend their entire life incarcerated. And I hope the guilt of killing an innocent man in front of his family consumes them from the inside out.

God bless that poor man and his family.
Amis
Justice has happened. Although I would have given them life sentence, in it's meaning. The whole shitty life in prison.
Marneyo Juano
hell yeah. sadly, in this case they'll just get released after their minimal time, or even get the minimal time cut and then get released for being little kids/ good behavior, and start a new (criminal) life in their mid 20's, cause all they have grew up on had been mosly jail stuff.
coreyko_2003
Figures that they dont have the death penalty over there >_>

Murderers dont deserve prison or even the nicer deaths (such as lethal injection or the gas chamber). They should be brutally killed.........just to give them an idea of what they did.
Pieface
QUOTE(KoreyKo @ Feb 14 2008, 07:30 AM) [snapback]1393732[/snapback]

Murderers dont deserve prison or even the nicer deaths (such as lethal injection or the gas chamber). They should be brutally killed.........just to give them an idea of what they did.

tbh we need it, they deserve it, especially in these cases, and its something like are prisons are 95% full so prisoners are getting let off early just to make more space.
Mad Space Ghost
Soooo they were chavs then?

gingergenius

Imagine you're 19 years old. You're in your prime - adulthood, you'll never be fitter or stronger or more healthy and you have the most opportunity to enjoy life.

I think when these guys come out of prison, they'll have lost their best years. Unless you're mentally ill, I can't imagine anyone doing a long stint in jail - one so long it takes out a whole epoch of your life - and coming out and committing crimes again.

Do these guys deserve punishment? Yes. When they come out their lives will be fucked. They'll be middle aged, with no prospects. If they get married and have kids they'll be lucky. If they get employment after a murder conviction they'll be lucky. Is that not enough?

Revenge never solved anything. Sadistically killing them, or even a normal death penalty, does nothing. Two of them aren't old enough to vote, yet you're saying they are old enough to be executed? please...
coreyko_2003
QUOTE(gingergenius @ Feb 14 2008, 11:48 AM) [snapback]1393785[/snapback]

Imagine you're 19 years old. You're in your prime - adulthood, you'll never be fitter or stronger or more healthy and you have the most opportunity to enjoy life.

I think when these guys come out of prison, they'll have lost their best years. Unless you're mentally ill, I can't imagine anyone doing a long stint in jail - one so long it takes out a whole epoch of your life - and coming out and committing crimes again.

Do these guys deserve punishment? Yes. When they come out their lives will be fucked. They'll be middle aged, with no prospects. If they get married and have kids they'll be lucky. If they get employment after a murder conviction they'll be lucky. Is that not enough?

Revenge never solved anything. Sadistically killing them, or even a normal death penalty, does nothing. Two of them aren't old enough to vote, yet you're saying they are old enough to be executed? please...

Oh for fuck sake, they fuckin killed someone......murder is diff. than say..theft, or even assault or w/e.

If I were 19 and stupid enough to get caught for murder I'd say I'd deserve it myself. Might as well kill them then let them live their lives after prison. They'd be nothing to society anyway soooooo yeah capital punishment would be better sleep.gif
Don Leone
QUOTE(Francis McReary @ Feb 14 2008, 04:44 PM) [snapback]1393769[/snapback]
Soooo they were chavs then?

Yes, they were most definitely chavs, of the worst kind.
Mattay
QUOTE(KoreyKo @ Feb 14 2008, 05:03 PM) [snapback]1393810[/snapback]

Oh for fuck sake, they fuckin killed someone......murder is diff. than say..theft, or even assault or w/e.

If I were 19 and stupid enough to get caught for murder I'd say I'd deserve it myself. Might as well kill them then let them live their lives after prison. They'd be nothing to society anyway soooooo yeah capital punishment would be better sleep.gif

Why have the taxpayers pay for their food/housing?

End it...does anybody use firing squads anymore?
coreyko_2003
QUOTE(Mattay @ Feb 16 2008, 05:06 PM) [snapback]1394153[/snapback]
QUOTE(KoreyKo @ Feb 14 2008, 05:03 PM) [snapback]1393810[/snapback]

Why have the taxpayers pay for their food/housing?

End it...does anybody use firing squads anymore?

Exactly. I'd rather my tax money go towards someone getting executed then someone living in prison. On the issue of firing squads, I'm not sure.....
Skinny 
I think if they're going to waste their life in jail anyway we might aswell save a bit of money and kill them off.

Even though they shouldn't be ruled old enough to be executed since they're not old enough to vote ect. but they really would deserve it and it's not like much will become of their lives after this.

As previously said, they'll probably be let out early and die at then age of between 33 and 39 either of some kind of overdose or suicide.

"They were the actions of a courageous and devoted family man, who paid with his life," said the judge. "You three were only so brave because you outnumbered him many times over."

Scratch what I said. They'll most likely die in jail. Good ridence.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.