Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Album cover for Toge
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > General > Media Discussion
Mad Space Ghost
Well me and toge are close and i did a album cover for all the tracks he been doing.... tell me what you think i like it.

Bitch Heartless
Well its a girl slapped on a background and a few filters added and some text, its okay.
Mad Space Ghost
I wasent going for amazing.

Specially if you look at your average mainstream rap cd cover its nothing special.
psychÝ
QUOTE(クラッチ @ Feb 8 2008, 02:15 AM) [snapback]1392520[/snapback]
Well its a girl slapped on a background and a few filters added and some text, its okay.

So it is a generic dance CD then.

Meh, nothing impressive.
Marneyo Juano
Looks more like a picture with it's artist name in the corner. It needs the album name in the middle, maybe make the girl be on top of the text.
Mad Space Ghost
QUOTE(ProbleMatiK @ Feb 8 2008, 09:16 AM) [snapback]1392625[/snapback]
Looks more like a picture with it's artist name in the corner. It needs the album name in the middle, maybe make the girl be on top of the text.

Yea i would add albums name but toge needs to tell me X_X

and no psycho its not a dance CD...

its a hip hop beats and instrumental album.
Indy
Wrong font.
Mekstizzle
Where the hell has Toge been
Mad Space Ghost
With me...

Anyone can suggest a font that i can use?
Sharpie Fetish
Toge got banned shame really cuz looking over his posts he seemed pretty cool

In terms of the album art i aint a fan of rap but it looks pretty nice need better fonts though.
Pieface
Toge gave his account to Scrappy... who.. y'know..
Toge just gave up on the site.
Mad Space Ghost
QUOTE(Pieface @ Feb 9 2008, 06:16 AM) [snapback]1392857[/snapback]

He was tricked or they found it out...

Im almost positive toge wouldnt do that, he's not that kind of person specially knowing what type of character toge is...

but anyway ON TOPIC PEOPLE.
Pieface
QUOTE(Francis McReary @ Feb 9 2008, 03:51 PM) [snapback]1392875[/snapback]
QUOTE(Pieface @ Feb 9 2008, 06:16 AM) [snapback]1392857[/snapback]

He was tricked or they found it out...

Im almost positive toge wouldnt do that, he's not that kind of person specially knowing what type of character toge is...

but anyway ON TOPIC PEOPLE.

Ahh how little you know Dame how little. Oh no wait your not dame but you know Toge how? x)

He wasn't tricked, he gave it to scrappy

And on topic then, in my opinion generic and quite boring, nothing stands out to any other album for Dance/MC whatever 3/10

And also as said the font doesn't uit it
Mad Space Ghost
thats why im trying to get a font that helps you silly niggertits.

Now if u wouldnt a silly sausage and do something creative critque maybe you wouldnt appear to be a douche bag like psycho v.gif
Pieface
QUOTE(Francis McReary @ Feb 10 2008, 02:37 AM) [snapback]1392937[/snapback]

Now if u wouldnt a silly sausage and do something creative critque maybe you wouldnt appear to be a douche bag like psycho v.gif

Of course I didn't say any creative critique, like saying it doesn't stand out to any other CD off the same, unlike Kanye Wests new album, that stands out alot.
Mad Space Ghost
QUOTE(Pieface @ Feb 10 2008, 04:05 AM) [snapback]1392986[/snapback]

Of course I didn't say any creative critique, like saying it doesn't stand out to any other CD off the same, unlike Kanye Wests new album, that stands out alot.

Its cuz its unique.

But at the same thing doing something unique is really risky sepcially when u have fine gentlemangots like psycho patrolling the forum.
Pieface
QUOTE(Francis McReary @ Feb 11 2008, 03:14 AM) [snapback]1393125[/snapback]
QUOTE(Pieface @ Feb 10 2008, 04:05 AM) [snapback]1392986[/snapback]

Its cuz its unique.

But at the same thing doing something unique is really risky sepcially when u have fine gentlemangots like psycho patrolling the forum.

So you are scared of one persons opinion? I thought you didn't listen to Psycho
Mad Space Ghost
No, it just offers no help to improve..

Like if i called psycho a Belgian bundle of sticks ginger kid who failed at like it wouldnt help him because he wouldnt know how to improve to fail at life less.
Thrilla in Manila
send me some beats maybe we can get a deal going
Loly Pop
Needs more ass. Needs more titties.

Naw, but seriously, it's alright...first of all? what are his influences? Is he gangsta rap, thuglife etc.....or is he gimme dat booty everywhere, skeet skeet skeet etc?

Can't just slap a girl on a cityscape...you need design and flavor, that's what an album is about, it's about the artist, and so is the album cover. ;)
Mad Space Ghost
QUOTE(Loly Pop @ Feb 11 2008, 06:41 PM) [snapback]1393241[/snapback]
Needs more ass. Needs more titties.

Naw, but seriously, it's alright...first of all? what are his influences? Is he gangsta rap, thuglife etc.....or is he gimme dat booty everywhere, skeet skeet skeet etc?

Can't just slap a girl on a cityscape...you need design and flavor, that's what an album is about, it's about the artist, and so is the album cover. wink.gif

True.

TOge is more of hip hop like good dope lyrical flow...

i dont see why he wanted a girl anyway lol
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.