Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Decapitated body found
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > General > Political & World Issues
Iced Coke
Cowpig or whatever. Think your friend getting stabbed is bad? Check this shit out.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/7230545.stm
What worries me, is they seem to be assuming as its a retail cart it could be related to the work place.
More worrying is their trating it as suspected murder. Well, he hardly cut off his own head while wrapped in a duvet, did he?! God, silly police. Amazing no one walking by smelt it. Man, ignorant people.
FailSafe
Pretty scary stuff, i have not seen stuff like this in a few years. I think beheading someone these days is more of a fantasy/fetish than the average murder which worries me :/.

Like the standard killer would probably stab/beat/shoot his victim to death but beheadment is like another step of a fanatic or something.
Pieface
QUOTE(Iced Coke @ Feb 6 2008, 06:44 PM) [snapback]1392250[/snapback]
Cowpig or whatever. Think your friend getting stabbed is bad? Check this shit out.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/7230545.stm
What worries me, is they seem to be assuming as its a retail cart it could be related to the work place.
More worrying is their trating it as suspected murder. Well, he hardly cut off his own head while wrapped in a duvet, did he?! God, silly police. Amazing no one walking by smelt it. Man, ignorant people.

Well it looks like its down an alleyway so no tmany people would walk past it, and you never know, he could of cut off his own head, hid it then wrapped himself in a duvet.
Mekstizzle
Ooh. Not too far from me.

Grisly stuff. Inb4Muslimsdidit
Hardcore Ottoman
Muslims did it. tongue.gif

Horrible way to go... to lose your head the physical way.
FailSafe
But also from what the article said a post mortem is yet to be carried out, so he might of died another way then some sicko chopped his head off.

but yeah normally the nasty stuff happens to people in criminal circles. Like the stuff i used to see on ogrish like the man had his testicles ripped off and fed to him. Only grusome stuff which kills inocent people is like horric car crashes or work related accidents.
Pieface
QUOTE(FailSafe @ Feb 6 2008, 08:53 PM) [snapback]1392273[/snapback]
But also from what the article said a post mortem is yet to be carried out, so he might of died another way then some sicko chopped his head off.

but yeah normally the nasty stuff happens to people in criminal circles. Like the stuff i used to see on ogrish like the man had his testicles ripped off and fed to him. Only grusome stuff which kills inocent people is like horric car crashes or work related accidents.

Indeed, I drove down the A540 on Thursday, a 69 Year old woman had died by being ran over by 3 cars, just trying to get to the bus stop, I saw her body on the floor by the ambulance.
Iced Coke
QUOTE(Pieface @ Feb 6 2008, 10:15 PM) [snapback]1392281[/snapback]
Indeed, I drove down the A540 on Thursday, a 69 Year old woman had died by being ran over by 3 cars, just trying to get to the bus stop, I saw her body on the floor by the ambulance.

You're 16. How are you driving?
Pieface
QUOTE(Iced Coke @ Feb 6 2008, 10:33 PM) [snapback]1392284[/snapback]
QUOTE(Pieface @ Feb 6 2008, 10:15 PM) [snapback]1392281[/snapback]

You're 16. How are you driving?

Well I was in a car that was dribing >=[, some people have to be so picky, only 2 and a half months left =[
Hardcore Ottoman
Ha! In Florida you can drive with an operator's at 16.

Edit--We drink later because we drive earlier. Don't want kids to die that often... or do we?

Pieface
QUOTE(punxtr @ Feb 6 2008, 10:55 PM) [snapback]1392290[/snapback]
Ha! In Florida you can drive with an operator's at 16.

At England you can drink at 18, not a 1 years difference thar

Anyway back on topic everyone...
Iced Coke
Yeah, I'm waiting for the off the wall theories to appear soon, about how it was set up, or the length of time he sat there. (He being the body of course)
Don Leone
To be killed that gruesomely, it is likely that he was part of some criminal ring.
Iced Coke
According to recent reports, he has began decomposition, so he's been there a while. They don't know the cause of death, but his head was removed after he died.
Hardcore Ottoman
Reminds me of this guy Lewis Powell who in the Civil War took a severed head after a battle and removed the skin, blood, etc and cleaned it in a steaming kettle of water--he used it as a canteen of sorts.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.