Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Wouldnt It have been good if...
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA Old Gen > GTA 3D > Grand Theft Auto: Vice City
Sharpie Fetish
Right at the end of Vice City as the intire game is kinda based on scarface He actually did lose his entire empire
Then like in Scarface:The World Is Yours he couldve came back and reclaimed his empire in Vice City Stories
I would love A tony Montana style final fight at the end of VC
§ynch
QUOTE(thegtamasta @ Feb 1 2007, 11:53 AM) [snapback]1295089[/snapback]

Right at the end of Vice City as the intire game is kinda based on scarface
It's not based on Scarface.
It's based on Tommy Vercetti's life after being in prison for 15 years,
doing time for a Forelli job. (Sonny said kill one man)

He did not immigrate from Cuba like Tony Montana did.
There are certain scenery taken from that film, that's all.

Just as certain things are taken from Miami Vice and Boogie Nights.
new major on the block
QUOTE(thegtamasta @ Feb 1 2007, 07:53 PM) [snapback]1295089[/snapback]

Right at the end of Vice City as the intire game is kinda based on scarface He actually did lose his entire empire
Then like in Scarface:The World Is Yours he couldve came back and reclaimed his empire in Vice City Stories

Okay, now I have never played vice city stories but I know that it takes place before Vice city so your statement of "coming back to reclaim his empire" is wrong. Tommy was in the slammer when VCS takes place. When Tommy gets out of prison he starts off and builds an empire and keeps it. When you beat the game you maintain your property and money.
Sharpie Fetish
Im not brilliant at facts and do not own VCS so do not know when it happened.
thephantomranger
QUOTE(thegtamasta @ Feb 3 2007, 03:13 PM) [snapback]1296143[/snapback]

Im not brilliant at facts and do not own VCS so do not know when it happened.

VCS was set in 1984. Tommy still had two years until he was released from prison..
Sharpie Fetish
K but i think it wouldve been awesome
TommyVercettiPizza
Tommy was based in Liberty City before his release from jail when he was sent to Vice City anyway, so he wouldn't have been in Vice City around the time of Vice City Stories, even if he broke out of jail.
HELMET
QUOTE(thegtamasta @ Feb 1 2007, 02:53 PM) [snapback]1295089[/snapback]

I got scarface and I'm currently at the letters SCAR. That's where it will stay too. I think that game blows, and having that kinda poopsauce in VC would suck much ass.
HeadCrab
!!!!!!! Scarface the game is so freakin sweet! How can you diss it? So much fun.........evil person.....
HELMET
Well, the action and stuff is good I don't diss that, but it's like you do the same repetitive stuff in it and once you've beat the game there is virtually nothing left to do. They just copied most of it from The Godfather but Pacino's character was more like Pacino in Scarface.
Flea
QUOTE(§ynchronizer @ Feb 1 2007, 08:25 PM) [snapback]1295104[/snapback]
QUOTE(thegtamasta @ Feb 1 2007, 11:53 AM) [snapback]1295089[/snapback]

Right at the end of Vice City as the intire game is kinda based on scarface
It's not based on Scarface.
It's based on Tommy Vercetti's life after being in prison for 15 years,
doing time for a Forelli job. (Sonny said kill one man)

He did not immigrate from Cuba like Tony Montana did.
There are certain scenery taken from that film, that's all.

Just as certain things are taken from Miami Vice and Boogie Nights.

dont forget ken rosenburg is exactly the same as the loyer from Carlito's way, and i'm sure the naration tommy sometimes does was taken from goodfellas
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.