Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Does U.S. have right to deny illegal Mexican immmigrants?
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > General > Political & World Issues
Pages: 1, 2
Screw Loose
When i talk about the government, i mean the white government.

Since white people are immigrants themselves, do they have the right to deny Mexican access? White people immigrated from europe, and stole the North american continent from American Indians (mostly through disease and deception) and taken the land as their own.

The Mexican race however, is NATIVE to the American Continent, thus have more right to the land then the white invaders do. The only difference between a Native American and a Mexican, is an invisible line created by the white race.

If you were to deny a mexican the right to go into America, that is the exact same thing as saying "you're not allowed to go back home, because i said so". Instead of telling a mexican to go back to south of the border, you should be telling yourself to go back to europe (if you are a white against 'illegal' immigration)

Mexican=Native to the continent

White=Invader telling Natives where they can go, as if they have the right to

DISCLAIMER: Though it may seem as if i'm trying to bash white people, i just want the whites to know that they themselves are the REAL immigrants, and not the mexicans, as the land is really as much theirs as it is the Native American's

I am open to all opinions, positive or negative towards my argument. Although i can't see how anybody can argue with my point without being branded a racist
TwoFacedTanner
QUOTE(Screw Loose @ Jan 25 2008, 06:53 PM) [snapback]1389891[/snapback]

Since white people are immigrants themselves, do they have the right to deny Mexican access? White people immigrated from europe, and stole the North american continent from American Indians (mostly through disease and deception) and taken the land as their own.

The Mexican race however, is [b]NATIVE to the American Continent[/b], thus have more right to the land then the white invaders do. The only difference between a Native American and a Mexican, is an invisible line created by the white race.

If you were to deny a mexican the right to go into America, that is the exact same thing as saying "you're not allowed to go back home, because i said so". Instead of telling a mexican to go back to south of the border, you should be telling yourself to go back to europe (if you are a white against 'illegal' immigration)

DISCLAIMER: Though it may seem as if i'm trying to bash white people, i just want the whites to know that they themselves are the REAL immigrants, and not the mexicans, as the land is really as much theirs as it is the Native American's

I am open to all opinions, positive or negative towards my argument. Although i can't see how anybody can argue with my point without being branded a racist

You're real brilliant you know that?
Mexicans are for the most part Spanish.

The "native mexicans" came from the same place the "native americans" came from.

There is no native race to this continent.

Screw Loose
I am pretty sure Asians migrated up to russia and over the bering strait, onto alaska and spread to the rest of North and South American around 10,000 B.C.

I'm Native Alaskan, and i've seen Russians that look almost EXACTLY like me and my race

the spanish are white as can be, the language and catholicism is all the mexicans adopted i beleive

think aztecs, mayans, incans, they ruled the continent before spain even knew how to build a boat
TwoFacedTanner
QUOTE(Screw Loose @ Jan 25 2008, 07:19 PM) [snapback]1389899[/snapback]
I am pretty sure Asians migrated up to russia and over the bering strait, onto alaska and spread to the rest of North and South American around 10,000 B.C.

I'm Native Alaskan, and i've seen Russians that look almost EXACTLY like me and my race

the spanish are white as can be, the language and catholicism is all the mexicans adopted i beleive

think aztecs, mayans, incans, they ruled the continent before spain even knew how to build a boat

Yeah, because they migrated over here.

Like I said, no native races here.

And yes they U.S. government has the right to deny illegal immigrants.

Just like England or Italy could deny me if I was an illegal.
Just because one place is you ancestral home...doesn't mean its your home.
Screw Loose
Just because one place is you ancestral home...doesn't mean its your home.

well i don't see why not

the migration thing can apply to asia and europe as well, mind you, but it happened so long ago they are pretty much native to that region
TwoFacedTanner
Its just the way the world works man.
Screw Loose
just because thats the way it works, doesn't necessarily make it right

although theres not much one person can do about it tbh unsure.gif
*** OG LoC ***
Unless the mexicans have a greencard, then HELL NO they dont belong in this country and they need to do a better job of deporting them here in California
Loly Pop
i feel the Native Americans pain...but you have to realize...we migrated to this CONTINENT...not this country...the Native Americans never had a country....

It's just, we set up a country, we have boundaries...and another thing, we group together Native Americans like they were all sucking each others dicks...They were spread out all over the place, some tribes formed alliances, but mostly they were not united, even the least bit...so it's not like it was their country, or continent...it was individual tribe's land. That's about it.

Since we did set up govt, and the US of A, we have the right to not let them in...just because of something that happened centuries ago, it cannot be brought into the conversation...It's not like Spain was like "ohh natives, you were here first in Mexico...let me be a little bitch and give it back" No...they mexican beaneaters had to take it back if my knowledge serves me correct...

Plus they can stay in Mexico...i like picking fruit too and they are taking all my jobs..."THEY TOOKER JOBS!!"

EDIT:...plus i just read what you said "You have no right to go back to your home"

Just because i person is of Mexican decent, doesn't give them the right to call our land their home...it was their ANCESTORS land. Has NOTHING to do with them, kind of like the Blacks want reperations for what we did to their ancestors..."YEAH I WANNA GET PAID FOR THE PAIN MY GREAT GRANDAD WENT THROUGH"

...i don't say England is my homeland, why should they?
Heartless
QUOTE(Screw Loose @ Jan 25 2008, 07:53 PM) [snapback]1389891[/snapback]

§ynch
QUOTE(Heartless @ Jan 25 2008, 09:10 PM) [snapback]1389937[/snapback]

roll2.gif
Heartless
I hate to come off as dismissive of his ideas, but I am and I did. Can anyone here name any government worth discussing that isn't primarily white? China? The Saudi Kings? Anything?
Screw Loose
Who said government was a good thing to begin with... only problems and conflict can come from government, and Europe's history has proven that. While the lack of government in africa and america, everything was (comparably) going perfectly fine other then a few minor things

...one word............ANARCHY notworthy.gif

But now though, put yourself in a mexican immigrant-to-be's position, lack of opportunities and one thing leads to another, your mom starts dying from the disease, and theres no way you can come up with the money to save her if you stay in mexico, as well as a family to feed. And your only option is to hop the border, and started makin $$$ to save your mother and feed your family. What would you do?

It would be fuckin stupid to NOT hop the border at that point

You can't really talk about impoverished miniorities, unless you are one, or know many of them. It's easy to have a close-minded opinion on things like that when you're sitting in your priviledged rich little home without a care in the world. Opinions are like assholes, everybody's got one. Educated opinions are the only ones that should even matter.

I'm sorry to come off as a dickhead, and i know i am, but i have to argue my point. Am i alone here? Shit.
Amis
Americans have the perfect right to stop illegal immigrants to coming to their country, every country in the world has the same right. Mexico would have the right to stop illegal immigrans from America to coming to Mexico too, it works vice versa.

It doesn't matter who were there first, what matters is who has the guns and the power those are the kings and queens, it has always been like that, and always will.

Now there are really no native people in America, or in Eurasia, only in Africa. We all came from Africa, that is the true home of human race.
Heartless
QUOTE(Screw Loose @ Jan 26 2008, 01:31 AM) [snapback]1389961[/snapback]

Anarchy, your internets needs none.

I should define this more, but I really can't take you seriously. Google darfur to see where Anarchy lands you.

QUOTE(Amis @ Jan 26 2008, 02:08 AM) [snapback]1389963[/snapback]
Americans have the perfect right to stop illegal immigrants to coming to their country, every country in the world has the same right. Mexico would have the right to stop illegal immigrans from America to coming to Mexico too, it works vice versa.

It doesn't matter who were there first, what matters is who has the guns and the power those are the kings and queens, it has always been like that, and always will.

Now there are really no native people in America, or in Eurasia, only in Africa. We all came from Africa, that is the true home of human race.

Sit down, nobody knows where humans come from. Ask Tom Cruise and it's Xenu who brought us from space. Even in Scandinavia, traditional home of all things white and moose like, they have horrendous problems with immigration. I'm looking at you, Ethiopia. Take your dirty children back-home, please.
Amis
But for the record, I make my statements based on science, not to beliefs. And sience says that most likely we came from Africa, there are doubts that some people were from Asia too, but until prooved otherwise, I state that we are from Africa.
Skinny 
QUOTE(Screw Loose @ Jan 26 2008, 11:53 AM) [snapback]1389891[/snapback]
The Mexican race however, is NATIVE to the American Continent, thus have more right to the land then the white invaders do. The only difference between a Native American and a Mexican, is an invisible line created by the white race.

You're not to bright are you? Mexicans are from spain in europe. They were white when they came to the continent and they came at the same time as the 'white invaders'.
Marneyo Juano
I don't see what all the bitching is about.
okay, the whites came into the american continent and took over it. They were stronger, they are the dominant race, they won and now they have their own country. Their country, their rules, there's nothing you can do about it. wow, okay this land used to belong to indians decades ago, but now it doesn't. You can't base everything on the past, because the present is totally different and that's what matters.
Passionate Homo Sapiens Ingester
It's really quite a silly question, even the native Americans migrated to the Americas. It's not about demography, it's about nationalism, sadly. And more pragmatically, economics. There's plenty to discuss about immigration, but this isn't one of those things :/

QUOTE(Heartless @ Jan 26 2008, 05:10 AM) [snapback]1389937[/snapback]
QUOTE(Screw Loose @ Jan 25 2008, 07:53 PM) [snapback]1389891[/snapback]

QUOTE(§ynch @ Jan 26 2008, 05:15 AM) [snapback]1389940[/snapback]
QUOTE(Heartless @ Jan 25 2008, 09:10 PM) [snapback]1389937[/snapback]

roll2.gif
Please guys, political board.
TommyVercettiPizza
QUOTE(Screw Loose @ Jan 26 2008, 12:53 AM) [snapback]1389891[/snapback]

Since your post labels and blames 'the white race' as a whole 9 times for something that happened hundreds of years ago, I think YOU'RE the only one that's branded a racist. So what's your point? It's acceptable for you to be racist about white people but not for white people to be racist about non-white people? Your sheer nerve and hypocrisy both astound and bemuse me.

QUOTE(Screw Loose @ Jan 26 2008, 06:31 AM) [snapback]1389961[/snapback]
Who said government was a good thing to begin with... only problems and conflict can come from government, and Europe's history has proven that. While the lack of government in africa and america, everything was (comparably) going perfectly fine other then a few minor things

But now though, put yourself in a mexican immigrant-to-be's position, lack of opportunities and one thing leads to another, your mom starts dying from the disease, and theres no way you can come up with the money to save her if you stay in mexico, as well as a family to feed. And your only option is to hop the border, and started makin $$$ to save your mother and feed your family. What would you do?

It would be fuckin stupid to NOT hop the border at that point

You can't really talk about impoverished miniorities, unless you are one, or know many of them. It's easy to have a close-minded opinion on things like that when you're sitting in your priviledged rich little home without a care in the world. Opinions are like assholes, everybody's got one. Educated opinions are the only ones that should even matter.

I'm sorry to come off as a dickhead, and i know i am, but i have to argue my point. Am i alone here? Shit.

Of course immigrants have incentives to migrate, but that doesn't stop countries having incentives to control immigration. It is understandable that someone in that situation would want to migrate somewhere, but it's up to the receiving country to decide if they want that person. Besides, you blame the US for turning immigrants away; why not look at the root cause and blame the undeveloped countries for providing a situation where people want to emigrate? Blame their corrupt and inept leadership before you blame another country's immigration policy.
basicked
actually mexicans are a mix of indigenous and spaniards.
Screw Loose

Anarchy, your internets needs none.

I should define this more, but I really can't take you seriously. Google darfur to see where Anarchy lands you.
Thats civil war stemming from the government, partially anarchy with alot of genocide. no i didn't google it btw

(mostly through disease and deception)

i feel i should quote myself...

now, if i were to come into your house, while you're sleeping and minding your own damn business not doing anything to anybody, and i broke in, shot an arrow through your baby's head, ripped your jugular out with a sharpened whale bone, and raped your wife and then cannibalized her, and stole your house making it my own and stole everything you had, and i kept it that way for many generations

If that happened, there wouldn't be a damn thing you could do about, but does that mean its OK?
Napoleon.
Mexicans are just the result of when the Spaniards raped the Aztecs. But yeah, I think the united states has the right to deny them, don't get me wrong there are a lot of good people that come from Mexico but the right to deny them, of course. You can't say the "white government" shouldn't deny them because of something that happened long before their time, that's like saying black people should be allowed to say all the racist things they want without anyone batting an eye lash while white people can't because of slavery....oh wait....
Mekstizzle
Silly Native Americans adopting the Spanish culture. Pathetic tbh. Still find it funny how so much of America speaks Spanish. Fair enough about European Americans speaking English, because they're descendants of immigrants. But Most South Americans are from Native Descent and it's silly how their ancestors so willingfully accepted the Spanish language and Catholicism and threw away their roots. At least the Natives in N.America try to keep their roots.

Oh well. Spaniards had guns and the Natives didn't. That's how it went down.
Screw Loose
how could somebody from london, england know if a group of natives kept their culture or not?

you've never been there. I found alot of people like to assume things as if they know what they're talking about rather then listen to people with experience. In all seriousness, you're from london, what would you know on the subject

Napoleon, however, is from nevada, and he knows what he's talking about. And me, i've been in and around Austin TX for 18 months, and i've seen some pissed off whites (usually not very savory characters themselves), as much as i've seen immigrants struggling to make a living.

The only person who can speak of mexican and other central american cultures and can have a valid opinion, is, sombody from central america

EDIT: then again i've seen some MS-13 like motherfuckers, and those are the fucks the U.S. should get rid of instead
0bs3n3
QUOTE(Screw Loose @ Jan 27 2008, 12:50 PM) [snapback]1390217[/snapback]
how could somebody from london, england know if a group of natives kept their culture or not?

you've never been there. I found alot of people like to assume things as if they know what they're talking about rather then listen to people with experience. In all seriousness, you're from london, what would you know on the subject

Napoleon, however, is from nevada, and he knows what he's talking about. And me, i've been in and around Austin TX for 18 months, and i've seen some pissed off whites (usually not very savory characters themselves), as much as i've seen immigrants struggling to make a living.

The only person who can speak of mexican and other central american cultures and can have a valid opinion, is, sombody from central america

EDIT: then again i've seen some MS-13 like motherfuckers, and those are the fucks the U.S. should get rid of instead

Hey guess what its your lucky day. I feel like being ignorant. Who has the a-bombs? USA. Who has the guns? USA. So fuck off, they dominate that land so they can do what they want.
Screw Loose
Thats the best argument against me so far. Not joking.
Marneyo Juano
QUOTE(Screw Loose @ Jan 27 2008, 12:50 AM) [snapback]1390187[/snapback]
now, if i were to come into your house, while you're sleeping and minding your own damn business not doing anything to anybody, and i broke in, shot an arrow through your baby's head, ripped your jugular out with a sharpened whale bone, and raped your wife and then cannibalized her, and stole your house making it my own and stole everything you had, and i kept it that way for many generations

If that happened, there wouldn't be a damn thing you could do about, but does that mean its OK?

There is a HUGE difference between a house and a nation's land.
The house is something one pays for, lives in, and it belongs to him, signed on his name and paid for again and again.
The land is just a place for a nation to settle down in, they do put some sweat in it and work on the land to make them better for themselves, but still this case is better compared to a cave than a house.
Also, if you really want to make this analogy with a house, it would go like that: You live in a house, and a roomate comes in. You live together and shave the room half in half with him, but gradually over a couple of years he dominates the house being stronger and better at housekeeping, and yet he leaves you a room, he basically owns and runs the house.
See it's all about domination and who's better at controlling and working on the country.
America is owned by the whites but they don't throw the natives out.
Anyhow, what the fuck does racial domination have to do with illegal mexican immigrants? You are all going off-topic here. Mexicans have their own land, and if they don't like it in there that's mexico's probelm.
Screw Loose
It seems to me, the only possible solution to this problem would be for Mexico to improve the conditions for its workforce

Better jobs, more jobs, more opportunities, so mexicans wouldn't need to hop a border

but, until that happens, the U.S. is going to have to deal with this, or they could build a giant chinese-style wall, but i don't see that happening any time soon
Skinny 
Mexican imigrants are not a huge problem, in fact they are a good thing because they work cheap ect. wich is why they don't get deported as often as you would think. Hence why a china style wall is unnecisary.
BIG FUCKING SPIDER
QUOTE(Skinny. @ Jan 27 2008, 03:37 PM) [snapback]1390321[/snapback]
Mexican imigrants are not a huge problem, in fact they are a good thing because they work cheap ect. wich is why they don't get deported as often as you would think. Hence why a china style wall is unnecisary.

Cheap labour is only good for the Employer, average Americans will have to either drop their wage level or face losing jobs to Immigrants who will work at lowers prices.
Skinny 
Yes but, they mostly do shit jobs no one else would do although, some Americans might still want those jobs...
Loly Pop
Skinny, they aren't totally useful...they have there pro's and con's...

They aren't all fruitpickers and construction workers...some of them have well to do jobs and take those jobs from other legal citizens in this country...it then causes a backlash because Dequarius can't feed his children cause all the jobs are taken by illegal immigrants...therefore, we spend more money on our own people, not to mention all the illegal immigrants that steal money from the govt...

It's a double edge sword
Qdeathstar

Yes, of course America has the right to protect its borders and stop illegal immigrants from entering its country. Race is not a factor. It was stupid of you to bring it up. America is not the home of mexicans. We have bought/bartered/fought the right to call this land ours, and now they no longer have any right to it. Its like you selling your car to someone, then saying... well now i want to ride it too. It just doens't work that way.

The argument about "we are all immigrants" is completely rediculous. No one is saying that second-generation mexican immigrants should "go back their country". In fact, if your born in this country, you are an America Citizen automically. Anyone who was born in this country is NOT an immigrant, and its completely stupid to say that "we are all immigrants"...

Lastly, "I can't see how anybody can argue with my point without being branded a racist"... Wow. that is some real dumb shit right there. The very VERY first thing you do is play the "race card". "When i say Government, I mean the evil emperialistic white government. You sound completely racist. Please. Sit down and shut up.

I don't care if a mexican wants to come here and work for 3 dollars an hour. I'm fine with that. However, they don't deserve anything else but the three bucks an hour... If they don't like it then they can go back to their country and enjoy the protections their government provides for them, or overthrow it. Until then they can stop with the sap story about "american abuse" when its totally their choice to work here.
Screw Loose

Yes, of course America has the right to protect its borders and stop illegal immigrants from entering its country. Race is not a factor. It was stupid of you to bring it up. America is not the home of mexicans. We have bought/bartered/fought the right to call this land ours, and now they no longer have any right to it. Its like you selling your car to someone, then saying... well now i want to ride it too. It just doens't work that way.
You act as if Indians sold this 'car' by choice

The argument about "we are all immigrants" is completely rediculous. No one is saying that second-generation mexican immigrants should "go back their country".

Wanna bet?

In fact, if your born in this country, you are an America Citizen automically.
According to who? A government that was founded on 'mutiny' (telling britain to fuck off), 'theivery' (diseasing, shooting, and deceiving native americans to get it), and was a load of shit to begin with?

Lastly, "I can't see how anybody can argue with my point without being branded a racist"... Wow. that is some real dumb shit right there. The very VERY first thing you do is play the "race card". "When i say Government, I mean the evil emperialistic white government. You sound completely racist. Please. Sit down and shut up.

An example, say norway, for some royally fucked reason, was located right NEXT to america. And the norwegian government was fucked so alot of them illegally immigrated here for work. i can GURANTEE you, america wouldn't care NEARLY as much about deporting them, as they do about deporting most mexicans. That is un-fucking-deniable because they have the same color skin, and don't act like that wouldn't be the case. Race has everything to do with this.
Skinny 
Either way, Mexicans are not natives (eg Australian Aboriginies, Moaris) they migrated from spain in europe just like Americans, so yes they have the right to stop mexicans comming to America in the same way people in the UK could deny citizen ship to someone from spain. It's the same scenario.
Screw Loose
QUOTE(Screw Loose @ Jan 26 2008, 01:19 AM) [snapback]1389899[/snapback]

Quoting myself... Yeah that argument applies to every race on earth, except for africans i beleive, where it is a commonly held beleif that africa is the origination of the human race.

I see this thread going in circles now.
Qdeathstar
QUOTE(Screw Loose @ Jan 29 2008, 04:42 AM) [snapback]1390728[/snapback]
You act as if Indians sold this 'car' by choice

Yeah, and we aren't stopping Indians from Immigrating, we are stopping Mexicans. And just so you know, yes, in a lot of cases, Indians did sell their land by choice. Mexicans and Indians aren't the same. yet another ridiculous argument from you.

The argument about "we are all immigrants" is completely rediculous. No one is saying that second-generation mexican immigrants should "go back their country".
Wanna bet?

Wanna bet? What the hell does that even mean. How the fuck is than an effective counter. "The Sky is blue" "No its not" "OH SHIT NIGGA DUN DISSED ME"

But for the sake of betting, sure i'll bet. No one has even talked about that as far as what i've seen/heard. There may be discussions ammoung ku-klux-klan members, but they are completely irrelevant.

In fact, if your born in this country, you are an America Citizen automically.
According to who? A government that was founded on 'mutiny' (telling britain to fuck off), 'theivery' (diseasing, shooting, and deceiving native americans to get it), and was a load of shit to begin with?

According the the united states government?? And I don't see how your bickering about the US government is relevant do whether or not someone born in this country is an "American Citizen".. More crappy argument stylings...

An example, say norway, for some royally fucked reason, was located right NEXT to america. And the norwegian government was fucked so alot of them illegally immigrated here for work. i can GURANTEE you, america wouldn't care NEARLY as much about deporting them, as they do about deporting most mexicans. That is un-fucking-deniable because they have the same color skin, and don't act like that wouldn't be the case. Race has everything to do with this.

XD.png. you joke. No it doesn't. It has to do with the perception that Mexicans are:

A. Stealing jobs from Americans.
B. Do jobs cheaper than Americans.
C. Receive American Welfare benefits, yet DO NOT PAY TAXES.
D. Lowering the Standard Of Living for United States workers by lowering real wages (Increased competition for jobs, decreased competition for labor, decreased prices)

It has more to do about fears about personal microeconomics than anything else. The rest is merely due to the media spotlight put on mexicans because of the above circumstances.

You are completely racist. The only thing talk about is "why evil whitee is out to get us brownskins"... Please shut up... or post valid evidence.

Last time i remember it.. the last major group to immigrate into the United States, the Irish, were treated much more harshly than any Mexican ever was. And guess what, they were white. DUN DUN DUN. Epic Fail.
Screw Loose

Yeah, and we aren't stopping Indians from Immigrating, we are stopping Mexicans. And just so you know, yes, in a lot of cases, Indians did sell their land by choice. Mexicans and Indians aren't the same. yet another ridiculous argument from you.
Well all because of the border, there are some more obvious differences. Originally there really wasn't much difference between southern north american indians, and northern mexicans

How are people going to know if they are second generation or not? people see them on the street and will assume they're first generation, and get discriminated against.

By the kkk small discussions, that is pretty much what i meant though, and its more common then what you would think

XD.png. you joke. No it doesn't. It has to do with the perception that Mexicans are:

Perceptions is what i meant, thus people being racist because of the reasons you stated.

Last time i remember it.. the last major group to immigrate into the United States, the Irish, were treated much more harshly than any Mexican ever was. And guess what, they were white. DUN DUN DUN. Epic Fail.

The people who discriminated against the irish, aren't the same group of people who discriminate against the mexicans today, those were northerners in the NY area. SOUTHERNERS are discriminating against the mexicans, and i shouldn't have to explain how racist the southerners are to begin with.
Qdeathstar
QUOTE(Screw Loose @ Jan 29 2008, 06:08 AM) [snapback]1390748[/snapback]
Well all because of the border, there are some more obvious differences. Originally there really wasn't much difference between southern north american indians, and northern mexicans

We are talking about here and now right? We're not talking about immigrants from 100 years ago. Keep up.

How are people going to know if they are second generation or not? people see them on the street and will assume they're first generation, and get discriminated against.

By the kkk small discussions, that is pretty much what i meant though, and its more common then what you would think

Your changing your arguement. You originally asked if "the US had the right to deny illegal mexian immigrants"

The fact that we may or may not be racist against legal mexican immigrants has nothing to do with whether or not we have a right to deny Mexican illegals. Secondly, we are only denying immigrants who are here illegally. 2nd Generation immigrants aren't here illegally, and have a birth certificate and social security card to prove it.

Perceptions is what i meant, thus people being racist because of the reasons you stated.

No, its not the same a racism at all. If wouldn't matter what the color of the skin was...

If America doesn't want illegals here, it has the right to say... no thanks. Its that simple.

The people who discriminated against the irish, aren't the same group of people who discriminate against the mexicans today, those were northerners in the NY area. SOUTHERNERS are discriminating against the mexicans, and i shouldn't have to explain how racist the southerners are to begin with.

Actually, i don't know if you know this. But its more than just the southerners that don't like the idea if Illegal immigrants moving into America. Shocking i know.

You just said that if the people were "white" everyone would be ok with it.. I've just proven you completely wrong.

Also, branding "southerners" as "racist" is extremely racist. You are a racist.

You keep changing what your saying to fit your point of view... but your clearly wrong. It has nothing to do with race, it has to do with personal microeconomic fears.

QUOTE(Screw Loose @ Jan 29 2008, 05:23 AM) [snapback]1390735[/snapback]
QUOTE(Screw Loose @ Jan 26 2008, 01:19 AM) [snapback]1389899[/snapback]

Quoting myself... Yeah that argument applies to every race on earth, except for africans i beleive, where it is a commonly held beleif that africa is the origination of the human race.

I see this thread going in circles now.

Just because you use quotes doesn't mean your quotes are right, especially when you quote yourself.
Screw Loose
Actually, i don't know if you know this. But its more than just the southerners that don't like the idea if Illegal immigrants moving into America. Shocking i know.

You just said that if the people were "white" everyone would be ok with it.. I've just proven you completely wrong.

Also, branding "southerners" as "racist" is extremely racist. You are a racist.

You keep changing what your saying to fit your point of view... but your clearly wrong. It has nothing to do with race, it has to do with personal microeconomic fears.

1) The Irish weren't illegal immigrants, they were just immigrants in general, they had to pledge and sign shit to get here. And they aren't coming from the southern border, thus no comparison to the mexican immigration AT ALL, and i'll tell you why

2) You're putting words in my mouth, i said people wouldn't care nearly as much. And like i said, irish aren't coming from the southern border, thus no comparison to mexican immigration AT ALL, you're comparing two different situations

3)If slavery, segregation, and stories of from my friends (whom are black, and are in a military family and used to live in the south) aren't enough to say southerners aren't racist, what is? And who said 'southern' is a race? is a general area, that seems to have an unusually high amount of prejudice toward respectable people of color. How much more fucking obvious could that be? Saying the south isn't racist is like saying the sun isn't hot.

And the people whom are against illegal immigrants, are, surprise, southerners. Anybody with even mediocre intelligents knows that EVERY national socialist group (Neo-Nazis) are completely AGAINST illegal immigration from the southern border. The grand majority of them are based in, SURPRISE, the SOUTH

am i the only fucking person with dark skin on this forum? everybody, post your opinion now or forever hold your piece
Marneyo Juano
Who cares from which border do they come into the country? It's the same fucking country. The people they meet while entering the country are different people, yes, but eventually the illegals spread ALL OVER the country, as do other immigrants, so it doesn't matter which border they used to get into the country.

Anybody with even mediocre intelligents knows that EVERY national socialist group (Neo-Nazis) are completely AGAINST illegal immigration from the southern border.

All nazi groups are against illegal immigrants, but not all those who are against illegals are nazis. You make it look like that, but it's not like that at all.

I don't see the point in this whole thread. Forget race, you're going off-topic here. I know you, as most blacks (I persume you're black by your constant bitching about the evil white race) have to put white racism as a reason for all world's troubles, but you started a discussion about denying illegal immigration, not about racial discrimination, yet you derailed your own thread into racial shitslinging again.
Key word: ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS. every country has the right to deny illegal immigrants, I don't think you'd whine as much about that if it was Africa denying immigration of some whites who escaped a country at war, for example. The way I see it, the main reason for your rant here is that mexicans, a racial minority is getting denied entrance into the country by whites.
Again, ILLEGAL immigrants, no matter what race they are, are still illegal and do not belong to the country they immigrated to, meaning that the country the immigrated to has the full right to deport them back to where they came from.
Qdeathstar
QUOTE(Screw Loose @ Jan 29 2008, 07:06 AM) [snapback]1390767[/snapback]
1) The Irish weren't illegal immigrants, they were just immigrants in general, they had to pledge and sign shit to get here. And they aren't coming from the southern border, thus no comparison to the mexican immigration AT ALL, and i'll tell you why

Why does it matter where they came from :-/ Your saying that if mexico was to our north... ALL ELSE EQUAL.. the situation would be completely different. XD.png XD.png XD.png.

NIGGA WUT.

The fact that the Irish weren't illegal, but still chastised, only helps my argement that this isn't a racial issue.

Your saying that the only reason Americans don't want Mexicans into America simply because they are Mexican. Then you said if they were white, (IE from norway, if norway had Mexico's same economic conditions) then everything would be fine.. and i proved you wrong with the Irish bit.

And like i said, irish aren't coming from the southern border, thus no comparison to mexican immigration AT ALL, you're comparing two different situations
Well. Your wrong.

3)If slavery, segregation, and stories of from my friends (whom are black, and are in a military family and used to live in the south) aren't enough to say southerners aren't racist, what is? And who said 'southern' is a race? is a general area, that seems to have an unusually high amount of prejudice toward respectable people of color. How much more fucking obvious could that be? Saying the south isn't racist is like saying the sun isn't hot.

Its just like me saying blacks are violent. (If you look at the percentage of blacks to whites in prison, it supports that assertion) But, it would still be racist for me to make that assertion.

Also, you fail to account for the large amount of people who live in the west and north who aren't favorable towards illegal immigration...

And the people whom are against illegal immigrants, are, surprise, southerners. Anybody with even mediocre intelligents knows that EVERY national socialist group (Neo-Nazis) are completely AGAINST illegal immigration from the southern border. The grand majority of them are based in, SURPRISE, the SOUTH
thats only a small group of people who are against illegal immigration. I'm against illegal immigration, and i'm not even from the south. For example.

am i the only fucking person with dark skin on this forum? everybody, post your opinion now or forever hold your piece

No, your the only one screaming evil whitey, though.

Everything in the world doesn't revolve around the fact that your a "different" race. So please. Grow up.

That really is the problem with some people in minorities.. they're just to quick to play that "But its different because i'm a ******" card.
Napoleon.
You know, I'm flattered to see that people want to be a part of this country and I respect that a lot, what I don't respect on the other hand is people from another country wanting to be part of this country but never bother to learn the language, commit crimes and never bother to become a legal citizen, then I feel like they're just using the country, if the country fails some day "Eso era una diversión diez años, deja para volver a nuestro propio país". I deal with Mexican Immigrants every day at work, almost none of them speak English, but I treat them fairly because they're people too and they're respectful, but I think they should seriously be committed to this country if they want to be staying here, otherwise it's just kind of fucked up of them.
Ruger

I agree with you about the white people taking this country some 400 years ago, but it's 2008 and there's a thing called "government" running the country, if people want to come here illegaly and leech off the society those white people created, then the government does have the right to deny them, and seriouslyif they didn't come to america and took over america would still be what was back then
psychø

If you were to deny a mexican the right to go into America, that is the exact same thing as saying "you're not allowed to go back home, because i said so". Instead of telling a mexican to go back to south of the border, you should be telling yourself to go back to europe (if you are a white against 'ills much theirs as it is the Native American's

Can you go back to africa already, rather than invading the animals ecosystems.

Your be the one whining when you have no job, or education system, or pretty much anything cause the whole world move to america looking for a better life, that is despite the fact most of it is crap.

You know and a stable economy, security, welfare, order, an education system, the national grid, the road network, water, cheap housing, subsidies for shit places, international trade............................oh wait clearly they don't have an education system or this topic would have never been made.

You can't really talk about impoverished miniorities, unless you are one

Watch me, the rational educated people are keeping you alive.

Sit down, nobody knows where humans come from.
Maternal mitochondrial DNA analyse shows we emigrated out of some where in Africa about 50,000 years ago.
But for the record, I make my statements based on science, not to beliefs. And sience says that most likely we came from Africa, there are doubts that some people were from Asia too, but until prooved otherwise, I state that we are from Africa.
Wow...........a sane person who looks at evidence.
Please guys, political board.
Clearly the picture was hilariously true.

It is called evolution, stupid people and there ethics.

It seems to me, the only possible solution to this problem would be for Mexico to improve the conditions for its workforce

Better jobs, more jobs, more opportunities, so mexicans wouldn't need to hop a border
Like the US government.................oh how ironic.

Cheap labour is only good for the Employer, average Americans will have to either drop their wage level or face losing jobs to Immigrants who will work at lowers prices.
Ever heard of inflation, clearly not.
Qdeathstar
QUOTE(psychø @ Feb 1 2008, 04:25 AM) [snapback]1391303[/snapback]
You can't really talk about impoverished miniorities, unless you are one

Ever heard of inflation, clearly not.

Brilliant Replies.
Screw Loose
Can you go back to africa already, rather than invading the animals ecosystems.
You don't see me kicking animals out of their country or reserving the shittiest land for them, following animals around making sure they don't steal anything in stores, talking shit about animals behind their backs, refusing to hire animals if they signed a job application? I let animals do whatever the fuck they want because it is immoral to interfere

I am dumbing down my replies down to your level now.

Your be the one whining when you have no job, or education system, or pretty much anything cause the whole world move to america looking for a better life, that is despite the fact most of it is crap.
So, if one country is fucked up, that gives it's people the right to move into another country and take it over as their own? That isn't a statement, that is an actual question that i want to hear your opinion on.

If it is OK, then mexicans should be able to come into the country if they damn well wanted to (since you guys think they're immigrants). If it ISN'T OK, then why did europeans do it in the first place?

You know and a stable economy, security, welfare, order, an education system, the national grid, the road network, water, cheap housing, subsidies for shit places, international trade............................oh wait clearly they don't have an education system or this topic would have never been made.
are you saying european government is perfect? You think native americans, or africans, or any other society wouldn't have come up with these, or a better form of it, eventually anyways? Are you saying all of those things are necessitites to the survival of the human race?

BTW, IS european government perfect?

???I demand you elaborate further on this one-liner, please.

It is called evolution, stupid people and there ethics.

Stupid people? are you referring to Mexicans/Native americans? One-line replies don't help much, notice how most of my replies are questions
TwoFacedTanner
QUOTE(Screw Loose @ Jan 29 2008, 12:08 AM) [snapback]1390748[/snapback]

The Irish came in through the North...and the northerners discriminated them.
Illegal Mexicans are coming in from the south...and we discriminate them.

By gosh, it all makes sense!

If you're from the North, its alright to discriminate!

Skinny 
Pointless topic seeing that America does have the right to deny illegal mexican imigrants. Especialy since when starting the topic Screw Loose thought mexicans were natives. Not the case.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.