Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Can't move the view around with the mouse.
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA Old Gen > GTA 3D > Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas > GTA: San Andreas PC
Jesseeast
Well I have it already downloaded and stuff but when Im playing and trying to walk around my mouse wont move the view around and stuff and it's making me mad because I can't fight/spray anything or shoot!
Weasel
I know this might not be any real help ... But under options is the keyboard and mouse active.

Personaly I suggest getting a USB GamePad (12 buttons minimum) then you can play like on the consoles.
Adapter cables are available if you want to use a controller from a console you may already have.
Sheep455
I sometimes have this problem too, mainly after going to the menu or such.
The solution is, for me, pretty simple: Press ESC and use the Arrow Keys to navigate to the Resume Game and press Enter.
Then your camera should be controlable with the mouse again.
Jesseeast
Still doesn't work.... And can't afford a controller... All I got is a few xbox 360 controllers all wireless.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.