Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Why 'Ethnic Purity' Is Completely Farcical
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > General > Political & World Issues
gingergenius
Watch and learn.

[youtube]QkQHYIjEWOU[/youtube]

[youtube]RmKzQGgAU0A[/youtube]

[youtube]sm8uxg28iC0[/youtube]

[youtube]Dkby71rK_yM[/youtube]

[youtube]s1w0-7L2PF8[/youtube]
coreyko_2003
Who cares?
Amis
Interesting, I think I'll have a dna test on my backgrounds, just to check how finnish I am.
Ruger
I'm going to take a DNA test to see how done I am... then I'm finnish with the test.
Hardcore Ottoman
^Lame. But a lot better than the OP.
Ruger
i know i just wanted to make a play on finnish
Screw Loose
If there were people who were 'PURE' english or 'PURE' any other race, they would be FAR more vulnerable to diseases, parasites, mental illness, ect., because the body cannot adapt to the ever changing and evolving diseases he or she is exposed to

pretty much the same thing with inbreds, genetic diversity is what keeps all of us from being sick 9/10ths of the time

everybody probably already knows that, but whatevssss
psychÝ
I didn't watch the video but as a Screw said, diversity of alleles does create an organism with better qualities and less susceptibility to different illnesses as well as environmental factors and this will be show in various populations where a particular allele has a worthwhile effect.

The facts are that "race" as we know it (black and white etc.) will only have 1/10 different alleles to each other. Most diversity is due to geographical location.
gingergenius
QUOTE(KoreyKo @ Jan 12 2008, 09:18 PM) [snapback]1385990[/snapback]
Who cares?

http://www.iqtest.com/

Do this and surprise me.
Passionate Homo Sapiens Ingester
Correct of course, but I can't help but think you're preaching to a small sector of an almost universal choir in here, since Fido left.

Who cares?
Once again I would like to thank you for being a model member, on behalf of the staff here at gta4.tv.

psychÝ
QUOTE(mello_yello @ Jan 13 2008, 06:16 PM) [snapback]1386221[/snapback]
Correct of course, but I can't help but think you're preaching to a small sector of an almost universal choir in here, since Fido left.

I don't know, eugenics never seem like that bad of an idea to me as some shit really needs to go, but that is things that are actually debilitating, what pisses me off is people who blab on about everyone being equal, clearly we are not all equal, I am never going to be an Olympic 100 meter runner however much I try, however a high percentage (than the norm) of people from a certain valley in Kenya could easily be with the right training.

People aren't all the same, most are adapted to their environment meaning they can be sustained in it or prosper in it to a greater extent than whose not from it.

For the most simple of examples, stick a black guy and a white in africa, then leave them there for a couple of days, the white guy is going to have massive sun burns (presuming no sun cream is applied), the black guy maybe a bit darker or little change at all

On the contrary, stick a black guy and a white guy in England over the winter and leave them for a few months, the black guy will be suffering from a vitamin D deficiency (presuming dietary changes or supplements aren't taken) and the white guy will have a reduced amount but the level will still be enough required.

A simple example of evolution and why diversity occurs.
gingergenius
QUOTE(psychÝ @ Jan 13 2008, 06:40 PM) [snapback]1386226[/snapback]
On the contrary, stick a black guy and a white ginger guy in England over the winter and leave them for a few months, the black guy will be suffering from a vitamin D deficiency (presuming dietary changes or supplements aren't taken) and the white ginger guy will have a reduced amount but the level will still be enough required.

A simple example of evolution and why diversity occurs.

being pale and freckley has its uses.
I Made Your Mom In GMod
QUOTE(gingergenius @ Jan 12 2008, 06:18 PM) [snapback]1385976[/snapback]
Watch and learn.
[youtube]Dkby71rK_yM[/youtube]

Airsoft! happy4.gif

Very interesting program. As if racists needed another reason to shut the fuck up, here's one more. I might get myself tested at some point.
Passionate Homo Sapiens Ingester
Ultimately we're all from a formerly forrested area somethwere in mid-Africa anyway.
Amis
^That's true.^ I could take a quote from wikipedia about this, but now I'm too lazy to do it.
coreyko_2003
QUOTE(mello_yello @ Jan 13 2008, 12:16 PM) [snapback]1386221[/snapback]

Who cares?
Once again I would like to thank you for being a model member, on behalf of the staff here at gta4.tv.

Meh, its just the net

@ GG: Nah...like I said to the guy I'm originally posting........

well that and I didn't know that it was in Political

But anyway though "Ethnic Purity" will never exist sleep.gif...

psychÝ
QUOTE(KoreyKo @ Jan 15 2008, 07:59 PM) [snapback]1386725[/snapback]
QUOTE(mello_yello @ Jan 13 2008, 12:16 PM) [snapback]1386221[/snapback]

Who cares?

But anyway though "Ethnic Purity" will never exist sleep.gif...

It depends to what degree you count your ethnicity as pure and what you count as pure.
Austin
Duh.. of course no one is 100% pure <insert nationality>.

I certainly ain't 100% English 'blood' but I damn well consider myself English and only English and my loyalties lie nowhere else.
gingergenius
QUOTE(Austin @ Jan 16 2008, 08:57 AM) [snapback]1386861[/snapback]
Duh.. of course no one is 100% pure <insert nationality>.

I certainly ain't 100% English 'blood' but I damn well consider myself English and only English and my loyalties lie nowhere else.

Yes.

I liked what the army guy said. TESTICLES.

Being English isn't about being able to trace your ancestors back to a tribe in Germany.

It isn't about being white.

It's about living in England, appreciating BOTH the past and the present - I think English kids should learn primarily about the history and culture of the land in which we live. We shouldn't glorify it and I think teaching more about the English/ British Empire (a topic schools tend to avoid) would be much more beneficial than learning about the Tudors over and over again.

As far as I'm concerned, an Englishman will stand up and belt out God Save The Queen regardless of whether he thinks it's a shit anthem. He should know I Vow To Thee My Country and Jerusalem, and sing them with passion. He should be proud of wherever he comes from. He should know about the basic history of England - from the Celts > Romans > Celts > Anglo-Saxons & Norse > Normans > Middle Ages (including crusades) > Tudors, Stewarts > Industrial Revolution & Empire > 20th Century. He should accept that other cultures have positive ideas to offer, but should value English food, English pubs & pub culture and other typically English values. He should be of any race/ religion because at the end of the day that's not important.

I'm not in favour of large numbers of immigrants moving in and then sticking with their own culture. I mean fair enough Chinatown and Brick Lane and Southall and Brixton are all fantastic areas but I've been to Dubai and its basically India. London is my example of an ideal way of handling immigrant relations, because there are hundreds of centres of non-British culture, but they all fit in perfectly with an English way of life; our pubs, cuisine, architecture and values is what binds everyone together because the immigrants have integrated well with the locals.

0bs3n3
I would really love to do this test. I don't know much about my family history.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.