Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: payphones
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA Old Gen > GTA 3D > Grand Theft Auto III
better
What are the exact locations of the pay phones in grand theft auto 3 [for ps2]
I'm searching for the one near Joey's and I haven't been able to find it anywhere.
Please be as specific as possible =]
Matthew
if you are at Joey's garage, go one block from joey's to the red light, and directly across the street, you will see the pay phone. It is by Bitching Dog Food Co.

The other one in Portland is in the Red Light District in the Apartment complex. You will receive missions from it. If you leave the hide out and make a right onto the main road, go to the first road and make a right. Make a left at the next road, and then you will turn into the complex. If you need any other help finding the locations, i can help.
§ynch
QUOTE(Matthew @ Jan 20 2008, 08:57 AM) [snapback]1387898[/snapback]
if you are at Joey's garage, go one block from joey's to the red light,
and directly across the street, you will see the pay phone.
It is by Bitching Dog Food Co.

Nice. That is exactly where you may first hear the phone ringing.
QUOTE(Matthew @ Jan 20 2008, 08:57 AM) [snapback]1387898[/snapback]
The other one in Portland is in the Red Light District in the Apartment complex. You will receive missions from it. If you leave the hide out and make a right onto the main road, go to the first road and make a right. Make a left at the next road, and then you will turn into the complex. If you need any other help finding the locations, i can help.

Excellant reply. That should lead anyone directly to El Burro's missions.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.