Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Install Issue
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA Old Gen > GTA 3D > Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas > GTA: San Andreas PC
Jumduce
First I was playing GTA;SA on SA-MP. and one day I went to play and it wouldn't load into the game. So i figured to re-install it and it didn't work. When ever I install it it will get almost done It would be installing Audio and then an error comes up saying-

"CRC error: The file F:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\ GTA San Andreas\audio\streams\CUTSCENE dosen't match the file in the setup's .cab file. The medium from which you are running the setup may be corrupted; contact your software vendor."

This is my tenth time re-installing this game and i am getting mad wallbash_red.gif . I need help..

Thanks for taking the time to read and answer My question.
GTA ShutDown
QUOTE(Jumduce @ Jan 11 2008, 09:54 PM) [snapback]1385818[/snapback]
First I was playing GTA;SA on SA-MP. and one day I went to play and it wouldn't load into the game. So i figured to re-install it and it didn't work. When ever I install it it will get almost done It would be installing Audio and then an error comes up saying-

"CRC error: The file F:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\ GTA San Andreas\audio\streams\CUTSCENE dosen't match the file in the setup's .cab file. The medium from which you are running the setup may be corrupted; contact your software vendor."

This is my tenth time re-installing this game and i am getting mad wallbash_red.gif . I need help..

Thanks for taking the time to read and answer My question.

disc scratched?
Jumduce
No the disc is fine.
Jumduce
bump!! I need help!! I reformatted my hard drive and reloaded windows and it still didnt work.
Weasel
use EDIT to add to previous post.

How does your computer compare to Minimum/or better Requirements for game?
Version of OS, ram, Etc?
Validity of Game Disc?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.