Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Problem with sounds
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA Old Gen > GTA 3D > Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas > GTA: San Andreas PC
Sheep455
Hi. I am new to this forum, found it while searching for help on the Internet. Im sorry if this is posted wrong or if there's already a topic on it. I tried searching but I didn't get anything (Maybe I searched wrong ph34r.gif )

I just recently got SA for PC, i've had it for a long time for PS2, tho.
My problem is that I can't hear the radio, cellphone calls and most of the conversations in the missions.
If anyone knows what is wrong here, could you help me, please?

(Again, sorry if this is posted wrong and hi to all on the forum smile.gif)
GTA ShutDown
QUOTE(Sheep455 @ Jan 10 2008, 08:11 PM) [snapback]1385656[/snapback]
Hi. I am new to this forum, found it while searching for help on the Internet. Im sorry if this is posted wrong or if there's already a topic on it. I tried searching but I didn't get anything (Maybe I searched wrong ph34r.gif )

I just recently got SA for PC, i've had it for a long time for PS2, tho.
My problem is that I can't hear the radio, cellphone calls and most of the conversations in the missions.
If anyone knows what is wrong here, could you help me, please?

(Again, sorry if this is posted wrong and hi to all on the forum smile.gif)

Did you buy it from a store or download it from Direct2Direct that Zoomzoom posted if its Direct2direct buy it from a store

D2D has way to many problems
Sheep455
I have it on a disk. I reinstalled it a couple of times, but that doesn't help. unsure.gif
GTA ShutDown
QUOTE(Sheep455 @ Jan 12 2008, 11:21 AM) [snapback]1385921[/snapback]
I have it on a disk. I reinstalled it a couple of times, but that doesn't help. unsure.gif

Does it have many scratches on it?

Or not many?
Sheep455
QUOTE(Claude Speed @ Jan 12 2008, 01:55 PM) [snapback]1385930[/snapback]
QUOTE(Sheep455 @ Jan 12 2008, 11:21 AM) [snapback]1385921[/snapback]

Does it have many scratches on it?

Or not many?

Not many. Some very small ones, but not any big ones.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.