Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: X-Box Version
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA Old Gen > GTA 3D > Grand Theft Auto III
Grand Theft Junkie
Hi this might be old news but I just got an X-Box 360 with backwards compatibility and I bought GTA III for the original X-Box at the same time and when i started playing the game i was amazed at how the graphics are a 1000 times better than the PS2 version. Is it just me or are the graphics better?
FuddMan
Well the graphics would be better because the 360 puts 2x anti-aliasing on all Xbox games you run through BC.

Welcome to the forum btw smile.gif
HELMET
Grand Theft Junkie
QUOTE(DuffMan @ Jan 7 2008, 04:33 PM) [snapback]1385040[/snapback]
Well the graphics would be better because the 360 puts 2x anti-aliasing on all Xbox games you run through BC.

Welcome to the forum btw smile.gif

Thanks for the Welcome. smile.gif It is cool though because I never had the original X-box and then when I get GTA III on the 360, I'm Just like oooh Shiny Cars and Bulgy Letters.
§ynch
QUOTE(HELMET @ Jan 8 2008, 08:51 AM) [snapback]1385230[/snapback]
I own GTA III, VC, and SA on XBOX and yes the graphics are better. Vice city looks better on XBOX too. San Andreas looks far better on PC. SA's pre set resolution looks really low, like 640 x 480 or something. I played it on my bro's XBOX 360 on a high def tv and it still looked like crap. I found that the Playstation 2 version was slightly better but it didn't have real time shadows like the XBOX version but who pays attention to shadows anyway.

Thanks for that.
I was wondering about the "pre set" resolutions.

TwoFacedTanner
I guess this would be a good enough place to post this without starting a new thread.
Since he was talking about the Xbox version.

I was thinking about buying the trilogy pack, and I was looking up info on it and I noticed this:

Since when was that possible?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.