Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Why is this not installing??
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA Old Gen > GTA 3D > Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas > GTA: San Andreas PC
Napoleon.
I start the installation, it gets about a 3rd of the way and I get an error message saying that one little sound file can't be transferred and it says "cab" in there somewhere, so i click "OK" or I can close that box and either way it completely shuts down the whole installation, what the hell is the deal with this?
GTA ShutDown
Get a new one or keep trying

Napoleon.
This is crap, I've tried it like 4 times. It worked like 2 years ago or something but It's been sitting collecting dust for a long time, scratches aren't too bad but I guess that's my problem. Gayness....
CutThatCity
You say you had it before. . check that every single file to do with SA is completely deleted before you try installing it again.
Napoleon.
QUOTE(-Jack @ Jan 7 2008, 07:34 AM) [snapback]1384955[/snapback]
You say you had it before. . check that every single file to do with SA is completely deleted before you try installing it again.

Cool I'll try that, there is a possibility that I bought a new computer since then...it's been so long I really forgot.
Oh by the way your avatar is awesome thumbup.gif

That didn't work, I guess it's gone...but I did happen to find a NIN song called Sanctified...woot.
GTA ShutDown
QUOTE(Napoleon. @ Jan 7 2008, 04:28 AM) [snapback]1384918[/snapback]
This is crap, I've tried it like 4 times. It worked like 2 years ago or something but It's been sitting collecting dust for a long time, scratches aren't too bad but I guess that's my problem. Gayness....

If its 2 years old then i suggest

Get a new disc its probally that odl it wont work
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.