Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Horrible I am Legend editing...
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > General > Media Discussion
jdid112
I really didn't have a specific goal I was trying to reach, I just wanted to manipulate the image.

I am asking for advice on how to make this image have more of a grundge tone to it.

***EDIT***

I guess I could tell you what I did change, not that you cant just observe the image and find the changes yourself.

- Blood on the tub
- Arm scar
- Gaussian Blur, mixed with hard light
- Bluish Ice color tone

Here is the pic without the blurs and toning:

Napoleon.
The arm looks pretty cool. You really love this movie huh? I get the same way after I watch certain movies, like 28 days later.
jdid112
QUOTE(Napoleon. @ Dec 29 2007, 11:50 PM) [snapback]1383391[/snapback]
The arm looks pretty cool. You really love this movie huh? I get the same way after I watch certain movies, like 28 days later.

Yea I do. If I see a good movie, I just get so hyped for a few days....

Anyways, do you have any suggestions?
Napoleon.
Hmm...blood is too bright, too thick maybe and in weird places.

oh except for the blood right above his head, that would look good if it were darker
FailSafe
Blood needs to be made shiny and slightly transparent in places.
Zacko
Looks pretty cool I guess.

Awesome movie.
Ophis-
QUOTE(Napoleon. @ Dec 30 2007, 04:50 AM) [snapback]1383391[/snapback]
I get the same way after I watch certain movies, like 28 days later.

I love that damn film so much. It inspired me to make a full conversion mod for Medal of Honor where the gametype turns into "28 Frags Later" Worked pretty damn well everyone loved it and said it captured the scary "were all alone" feel very well! Shame i never finished the thing 100%. I only ever released the BETA Edition due to other commitments.

(sorry to hijack the tread, but what did you think of 28 weeks later? think was 'hollywoodised' too much? 28 Months later should be good)
Napoleon.
QUOTE(Daz @ Jan 24 2008, 11:20 AM) [snapback]1389110[/snapback]
QUOTE(Napoleon. @ Dec 30 2007, 04:50 AM) [snapback]1383391[/snapback]
I get the same way after I watch certain movies, like 28 days later.

I love that damn film so much. It inspired me to make a full conversion mod for Medal of Honor where the gametype turns into "28 Frags Later" Worked pretty damn well everyone loved it and said it captured the scary "were all alone" feel very well! Shame i never finished the thing 100%. I only ever released the BETA Edition due to other commitments.

(sorry to hijack the tread, but what did you think of 28 weeks later? think was 'hollywoodised' too much? 28 Months later should be good)

28 weeks later was good, no doubt but I didn't like the helicopter part...ugh. It was a good sequel though, same music, followed the story line, it felt like 28 days later which was nice.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.